Omari Hutchinson joins Chelsea

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Omari Hutchinson joins Chelsea

Postby Reiss » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:19 am

Uproar about a nobody.

The Arsenal way.
Reiss
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:05 pm

elkanofan wrote:Really annoyed about this.

Why we brought Marqunihos when we should of given this guy more of a chance.

Chequebook manager. Just buying a whole new team and letting talent leave for nothing.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby 22-0 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:54 pm

Reiss wrote:Uproar about a nobody.

The Arsenal way.

hows one of your best youth player a nobody? we have a whole structure at the club for these players for a reason... certainly not there to feed them to rivals.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Marsbar100 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:48 pm

This is bad
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby elkanofan » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:45 pm

22-0 wrote:

The Arsenal way.

hows one of your best youth player a nobody? we have a whole structure at the club for these players for a reason... certainly not there to feed them to rivals.
Exactly and what pisses me off about this is this guy clearly just needed 2 seasons of loans to get his body ready for aying against men before he broke into our team.

What he lacks is physique, not talent. We should of put him on a long term contract, not let him go to our rivals for free. Chelsea will farm this guy out to the Eredivise/Belgian Pro League which is what we should have done and I just know he will really come good one day once his body is ready to play against men.

Aboslutley terrible from our club. This is worse than Malen and Bentacour for me.

The Arsenal way.

I really do wonder about you supposed support for this club. While i may not follow our youth team as much as some you have to had your head buired under a rock of toxic positivity to had not heard of this guy and the rave reviews from almost anyone about how good he's been in our youth setup.

Take Harry Kane for example. Where the f*** was he at age 18? NOWHERE. Took him I think 4 years of loans to make it into the first team with any respect, most of these loans werr League 1 and finally Championship for Leicester to get him used to playing against men, look how the filths paitence paid off with him.

Omari is very talented, I see much more in him than Saka for example who we do overrate. Saka i still see as a all rounder. Omari is a proper game winning attacker, he has at least tbe same level of natural flair and technique as Martinelli, just not the pace and power yet.

Everything about your comment reeks of toxic positivity and douchebaggery. We just let one of our biggest talent go for NOTHING! This is poor from our club.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Reiss » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:56 pm

Zzzzz

Another stick to beat Arteta with.

This guy will be another Zelalem.
Reiss
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Fran Solo » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:40 am

Reiss wrote:Zzzzz

Another stick to beat Arteta with.

This guy will be another Zelalem.

I think that you always downplay the player that has left us or refused to sign for us and overerestimate player that we want to sign.
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Reiss » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:30 am

What has this guy achieved? Nothing.

The guy is nearly 19 and not even 1 first team appearance for us but people are acting like we just sold Fabregas.
Reiss
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby EliteKiller » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:51 am

Reiss wrote:What has this guy achieved? Nothing.

The guy is nearly 19 and not even 1 first team appearance for us but people are acting like we just sold Fabregas.

What has any 19 year old achieved? It's the potential (and the money) that's walking out the door - remember Gnabry? Some players develop more slowly it's crazy to let them go for peanuts.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Reiss » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 am

EliteKiller wrote:

What has any 19 year old achieved? It's the potential (and the money) that's walking out the door - remember Gnabry? Some players develop more slowly it's crazy to let them go for peanuts.

Top young players break through young. Owen, Ronaldo, Cesc, Neymar, Theo, Terry just to name a few.
Reiss
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby elkanofan » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:50 am

Reiss wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:

Top young players break through young. Owen, Ronaldo, Cesc, Neymar, Theo, Terry just to name a few.
Where was Zinedine Zidane at age 18?

Where was Harry Kane at age 18?

Where was Diego Costa at age 18?

Where was Didier Drogba at age 18?

Where was Luca Toni at age 18?

Where was Fabio Grosso at age 18?

Where was Jamie Vardy at age 18?

Where was Riyhad Mahrez at age 18?

Where was Robert Pires at age 18?

Where was Thierry Henry even at age 18?

Some people, not even f***ing players, people in general hit pubery earlier than others and are ready to play against men earlier than others who take a bit more time.
Hutchinson has the talent, he just needs loans which chelsea will give him to get ised to playing against men. Worked for Mason Mount who is not even as talented as Hutchinson but we have idiots running our club.

By Reiss stupid logic Thierry Henry & Dider Drogba never were able to hold an candle to Nicholas Anelka or Micheal Owen who both peaked rather early as they started playing pro football intensly much earlier than the norm.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Reiss » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:26 pm

elkanofan wrote:
Reiss wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:

Where was Zinedine Zidane at age 18?

Where was Harry Kane at age 18?

Where was Diego Costa at age 18?

Where was Didier Drogba at age 18?

Where was Luca Toni at age 18?

Where was Fabio Grosso at age 18?

Where was Jamie Vardy at age 18?

Where was Riyhad Mahrez at age 18?

Where was Robert Pires at age 18?

Where was Thierry Henry even at age 18?

Some people, not even f***ing players, people in general hit pubery earlier than others and are ready to play against men earlier than others who take a bit more time.
Hutchinson has the talent, he just needs loans which chelsea will give him to get ised to playing against men. Worked for Mason Mount who is not even as talented as Hutchinson but we have idiots running our club.

By Reiss stupid logic Thierry Henry & Dider Drogba never were able to hold an candle to Nicholas Anelka or Micheal Owen who both peaked rather early as they started playing pro football intensly much earlier than the norm.

He'll be another nobody just like the majority of youth players :dontknow:
Reiss
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:47 pm

Reiss wrote:
He'll be another nobody just like the majority of youth players :dontknow:

But not Marquinhos right ?

Pathetic, blatant and weak WUMming.

Bring Jayram back, his delusional Nketiah stanning was way more entertaining and he was at least knowledgeable about Arsenal
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Reiss » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:33 pm

The fact that we decided to bring in Marquinhos, another young player who plays in his position, instead of giving him a chance speaks volumes.

So thanks for proving my point.
Reiss
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby elkanofan » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:18 pm

No it dosent. Still talking out of your ass.

Marquinhos is just Edu giving a mate in Brazil a favour.

Arteta, Edu and co cant develop talent properly.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football