Super Jacky Wilshere

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Jack Wilshere

Postby sweggeh » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:41 pm

SchlandGooner wrote::rofll: :hail:
Wilshere to City :rofll:

Wait a moment are we talking about Birmingham City or Manchester City cause Birmingham City sounds legit

This is amazingly ironic and funny, since this is the guy that was saying we need Podolski :rofll:
sweggeh
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby yadunoe » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:43 pm

if any of our british players are sold should be abroad cant see them playing for any prem team besides arsenal ramsey is most likely to stay if he stays injury free
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Schlandi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:44 pm

sweggeh wrote:

Wait a moment are we talking about Birmingham City or Manchester City cause Birmingham City sounds legit

This is amazingly ironic and funny, since this is the guy that was saying we need Podolski :rofll:

Well best CL scorer this club ever had IIRC what did Wilshere do besides losing us games with his apperances ?

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby sweggeh » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:49 pm

SchlandGooner wrote:
sweggeh wrote:

Well best CL scorer this club ever had IIRC what did Wilshere do besides losing us games with his apperances ?

Just stop mate. Wilshere is 10 times the player Podolski is for this club. And I like Podolski.
sweggeh
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Schlandi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:50 pm

sweggeh wrote:
SchlandGooner wrote:
sweggeh wrote:

Just stop mate. Wilshere is 10 times the player Podolski is for this club. And I like Podolski.

10 times the player cause you say so ?
By the way how is your main account doing ? Oh I forgot

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby sweggeh » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:57 pm

SchlandGooner wrote:
sweggeh wrote:
SchlandGooner wrote:
sweggeh wrote:

What is that meant to mean?
sweggeh
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Schlandi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:02 pm

sweggeh wrote:
SchlandGooner wrote:
sweggeh wrote:
SchlandGooner wrote:
sweggeh wrote:

What is that meant to mean?

Nice try "mate"

#GoonersWorldExcuses
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Nuggets » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:06 pm

so we are all agreed then Falling down Jack can fook off to City lol
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Yago » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Nuggets wrote:so we are all agreed then Falling down Jack can fook off to City lol

No, I think we can all agree your username is a good description of the contents of your head however.
Yago
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner

Postby Big17 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:16 pm

Yago wrote:
Nuggets wrote:so we are all agreed then Falling down Jack can fook off to City lol

No, I think we can all agree your username is a good description of the contents of your head however.

f**k sakes :rofll:
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Walcott14 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Don't see how Wilshere wants to go to City. At Arsenal, he has a manager who has full faith in him. He is given chances all the time regardless of form, because Wenger believes that he will become good. Will City have faith in him? Think they will be buying a replacement as soon as he get his first injury.
By Jordan1411 at Deviantart
Walcott14
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Big17 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:20 pm

elkanofan wrote:
Alexis17 wrote:
Dubs4Sam wrote:^ No Arsenal to City Transfer has worked out so I am not to worried about this. Wilshere is good to could be great but I wouldnt lose any sleep over him leaving the club.

Clichy & Nasri.

are both worse off than they where before they left. Nasri was heading to be a world class player, but has only really been 'decent' at City, he's missed two world cups because he weren't good enough, now he's already past it.

Clichy career stood still and now is gong backwards

At the end of the day, both have titles and cups to their names. If they're both fit they are regulars in the side so for me they've been a success at City.

Nasri has been very hit and miss at City. He'll go through a period where he'll look World class then he'll go missing for a few weeks but injuries have always seemed to of cut him short in a decent run of being consistent.

Clichy was always just a 'decent' player even when he was here. He hasn't got better at City nor worse.
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Sims » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:06 pm

Yago wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ffs
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby badup » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Yago wrote:

Peow
badup
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:34 pm

sweggeh wrote:Although I hate this rumour and strongly hope it doesn't happen, if City's interest is legit it kind of makes a mockery of the people who said if we sold Wilshere no one would want him and he would go to a relegation team. People spent a long time saying he isn't good enough for Arsenal and now ironically he is wanted by a team that is currently stronger than Arsenal. Clear evidence once again that people on GW seem to underrate our players quite a bit.

First, it sounds like a BS rumour. Second, City's ranks are littered with English players who came in for big bucks and never went anywhere. Wilshere isn't good enough to get into our midfield right now. At City, he would turn into a Jack Rodwell or Scott Sinclair.....a well-paid layover en route to anonymity at a mid-table club.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club