Re: Theo Walcott announces retirement from football

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Theo Walcott (14)

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:55 am

For Cripps sake, I hope the sex is good coz the football isn't
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby thebigbangtheo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:42 pm

With the Jeff, Ainsley, Eddie, Chris and Reiss competing for places in the squad and Giroud, Iwobi, Elneny, Welbeck, Jack, le Coq, Debuchy and Holding already vying for places on the bench, bar a significant injury blight, Walcott shouldn't see another premier league game wearing the cannon on his chest again. The cups and Europa league games should be the extent of his involvement now so as not to block the development of said young players and tbh I think that realisation is starting to dawn on him now. Unless an unfeasibly good offer was received I wouldn't sell in January but at the end of the season...a swap with adamola lookman at Everton being my personal choice.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Nuggets » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:55 am

thebigbangtheo wrote:With the Jeff, Ainsley, Eddie, Chris and Reiss competing for places in the squad and Giroud, Iwobi, Elneny, Welbeck, Jack, le Coq, Debuchy and Holding already vying for places on the bench, bar a significant injury blight, Walcott shouldn't see another premier league game wearing the cannon on his chest again. The cups and Europa league games should be the extent of his involvement now so as not to block the development of said young players and tbh I think that realisation is starting to dawn on him now. Unless an unfeasibly good offer was received I wouldn't sell in January but at the end of the season...a swap with adamola lookman at Everton being my personal choice.

OR a coffee machine :rofll:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Kite33 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:17 pm

He has stepped up his game imo. from 90% Invisible on the pitch to 100%. Well done theo walcott
Kite33
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Sims » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:19 pm

Needs his legs snapped so Reiss gets to play RW imo
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Cripps » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Another game as captain. Another decent performance but not much he can do when being partnered with some of the worst kids and striker in Arsenal history.

Even then he still created a good chance for Nketiah
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:23 pm

Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Marsbar100 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Just release him
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:21 am

Cripps wrote:Another game as captain. Another decent performance but not much he can do when being partnered with some of the worst kids and striker in Arsenal history.

Even then he still created a good chance for Nketiah

Beyond a wind-up .... he was utter crap both as a player and a leader .... put in 75% effort at best (and 75% of Theo is about 25% of a decent player) .... he gave the ball away 1 in every 4 touches? and you call that decent? you haven't got a clue .....

Get over your man-love .... Theo isn't fit to wear the EL shirt, and he's not within a million miles of an EPL shirt .....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Cripps » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:59 am

Just saying what I see. Like the 100+ goals he has scored from us. Many from the very position he played for us tonight.

However you stick to your 60 goals and not acknowledge the century. It makes me laugh how a supposed fan can hate a legend. But so be it.

I'm not the one who hasn't got a clue dos I'm not the one making things up to suit my laughable arguments. But I don't want to get in to this again. It's boring. You spout the same stuff and you are constantly put in your place regardless. Change it up. At least gooney is creative with his hate. The interview thing is quality and I believe you are older than 13 year olds kite and nuggets hence I don't be too harsh on them.

Provide some actual real criticism and we can I don't know have a debate. It'll end the same way it always does as I come out on top but it'll be different. Til then my friend I suggest you brush up on Theo stats.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:46 am

Cripps wrote:Just saying what I see. Like the 100+ goals he has scored from us. Many from the very position he played for us tonight.

However you stick to your 60 goals and not acknowledge the century. It makes me laugh how a supposed fan can hate a legend. But so be it.

I'm not the one who hasn't got a clue dos I'm not the one making things up to suit my laughable arguments. But I don't want to get in to this again. It's boring. You spout the same stuff and you are constantly put in your place regardless. Change it up. At least gooney is creative with his hate. The interview thing is quality and I believe you are older than 13 year olds kite and nuggets hence I don't be too harsh on them.

Provide some actual real criticism and we can I don't know have a debate. It'll end the same way it always does as I come out on top but it'll be different. Til then my friend I suggest you brush up on Theo stats.

Fact .... Theo scores a goal every 205 minutes played ... this puts him well outside the top 50 EPL strikers ....

so you will argue he's not a striker ....

Fact .... Theo produces an assist every 373 minutes played .... that puts him outside the top 50 EPL creative midfield players ....

so you will argue he's not a creative midfield player ....

Fact ... Theo produces less than 3 crosses per game .... that puts him near the bottom on a list of EPL wingers

so you will argue he's not a winger ....

So he's not a striker, not a creative midfield player, not a winger ... and we all agree (even you must) that he can't defend for shit .... so why is he a feckin' legend? is it for stealing a top player's salary for a decade? .... looking forward to your answer .... and 'cause I luv him' that ain't going to do it ........

Fact - Theo has scored 112 goals in 412 games also Fact - he's scored 65 goals in 267 EPL games .... you can't change history ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Nuggets » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:00 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Cripps wrote:Just saying what I see. Like the 100+ goals he has scored from us. Many from the very position he played for us tonight.

Fact .... Theo scores a goal every 205 minutes played ... this puts him well outside the top 50 EPL strikers ....

Fact .... Theo produces an assist every 373 minutes played .... that puts him outside the top 50 EPL creative midfield players ....

Fact ... Theo produces less than 3 crosses per game .... that puts him near the bottom on a list of EPL wingers

So he's not a striker, not a creative midfield player, not a winger ... and we all agree (even you must) that he can't defend for shit .... so why is he a feckin' legend? is it for stealing a top player's salary for a decade? .... looking forward to your answer .... and 'cause I luv him' that ain't going to do it ........

Fact - Theo has scored 112 goals in 412 games also Fact - he's scored 65 goals in 267 EPL games .... you can't change history ....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofll:
Nuggets

Postby ESR10 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:23 am

Nuggets wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofll:
ESR10
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner

Postby PairyGrows » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:27 am

We pay Walcott over £100,000 per week. That means he should be one of our best performers, leading the charge week after week. What we get from him, however, is lackadaisical performances against lower league opposition and second-rate European teams. He doesn't appear the least bit interested in recapturing a spot in the starting eleven.

He's all too content with being paid huge wages for doing nothing. But he's a nice lad who says the right things at the right time and won't start rocking the boat when things turn sour. He's the perfect ambassador for Arsenal Plc.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Goonerz » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:20 am

I bet you Walcott can’t believe his luck. He is on £120,000 week for doing nothing and being an average roadrunner.
Talk about lucking it in life.. He has beem stealing a living for seasons..
Joke club.
New Day, New Era, New Start. Come On You The Arsenal.
Goonerz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club