Referee criticism

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Referee criticism

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:04 pm

StokeFan wrote:Actually, the photos were leaked to demonstrate how poor Neil Swarbrick was.

Nah, no photos, just lots and lots, and lots, and even more, and even more, interviews talking about it by Arsene, and Ramsey, and various other people in your club. You played the media very well, it's fair to say right? You should be proud of your media assassination. I would be
You mean the part where the club told supporters how long Ramsey would be out for? No leaked pics, no talking about how it's assault and should be tried in court

Just one statement on how Ramsey wasn't talking to him, fair enough, his choice. I wouldn't have talked to him either
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:10 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:Actually, the photos were leaked to demonstrate how poor Neil Swarbrick was.

Nah, no photos, just lots and lots, and lots, and even more, and even more, interviews talking about it by Arsene, and Ramsey, and various other people in your club. You played the media very well, it's fair to say right? You should be proud of your media assassination. I would be
You mean the part where the club told supporters how long Ramsey would be out for? No leaked pics, no talking about how it's assault and should be tried in court

Just one statement on how Ramsey wasn't talking to him, fair enough, his choice. I wouldn't have talked to him either

Quote of the f***ing day. Brilliant. :rofll:
StokeFan
Banned

Postby Cripps » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:11 pm

How old are you? Seriously?

With all the petulant insults which I find hilarious by the way as its a sure sign of a lost argument. But again I am not surprised. You clearly have no idea how to have a rational debate, you clearly have no idea about football which if you did you wouldn't be supporting a team who rarely play it. But hey I await your next post full of insults cos as I've found out many a time when the uneducated have no reply, they resort to insults.

Go ahead son. You're making me laugh on this drab day.

If you want, you can go back to how Shawcross is an angel and doesn't have a history of bad challenges and injuring players and how it's never his fault. It's an oldie but a goodie.

However somehow thinking steve Staunton wouldn't let a players other half chat to said player cos of a miscarriage so she had to make up a story of a dead grandmother just sums you up.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:14 pm

StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:

Quote of the f***ing day. Brilliant. :rofll:

See Mou and Matic, and then look back at the Ramsey saga, we were relatively much more quiet despite the fact he broke his leg

And yes, we didn't talk about a court case
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:17 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... -shawcross

Here you go, no talk about it being intentional assault, called it a bad and unacceptable challenge, no matter how nice or bad Shawcross was
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Cripps wrote:How old are you? Seriously?

With all the petulant insults which I find hilarious by the way as its a sure sign of a lost argument. But again I am not surprised. You clearly have no idea how to have a rational debate, you clearly have no idea about football which if you did you wouldn't be supporting a team who rarely play it. But hey I await your next post full of insults cos as I've found out many a time when the uneducated have no reply, they resort to insults.

Go ahead son. You're making me laugh on this drab day.

If you want, you can go back to how Shawcross is an angel and doesn't have a history of bad challenges and injuring players and how it's never his fault. It's an oldie but a goodie.

However somehow thinking steve Staunton wouldn't let a players other half chat to said player cos of a miscarriage so she had to make up a story of a dead grandmother just sums you up.

How long did that take you to come up with? About 15 minutes odd since the message before, so I reckon you've been sat at your screen, phone, library computer and been thinking about that corker for ages... and to be fair, it's not bad... excluding one thing...................... unlike yourself, I support my local team. I live in Stoke, I was born in Stoke, I support Stoke, my family is from Stoke. I support Stoke City because they're my local team. I'm not from Nottingham, or Bristol, or Newcastle, I'm from Stoke, ergo, I support Stoke, again, I reiterate my local team. I know this is probably quite hard to understand what with a large proportion of Arsenal fans living in India and Somalia and those in England NOT living in North London, but you can see where I'm going with this right? When I was young, I had Stoke City thrust upon me by family, who have roots in the club. When you were young, you saw Arsenal top of the table and thought "oh I like them, that Thierry Henry is good". It's a shame, you'd have made a great <Insert Your Location Here> supporter. Not.

No insults, just pointing out the faults in your posts... which are many.

This is nothing to do with Shawcross, who I've NEVER said was an angel. This is to do with your ignorant and despicable views on depression.

You're also wrong, Steve Staunton wanted a reason to allow his wife to speak to him. in a panic, and also suffering from PTS (another thing you can take the piss out of if you want), she said his grandmother had died. The media had taps on most of the phones back then and reported it before it was confirmed so Ireland ultimately couldn't tell Staunton what had actually happened.

Like I said, I really hope it never happens to you.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby StokeFan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:26 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/feb/27/arsene-wenger-ryan-shawcross

Here you go, no talk about it being intentional assault, called it a bad and unacceptable challenge, no matter how nice or bad Shawcross was

I suppose we all have different perspectives. I have the perspective that every time I put on Match of the Day, and Stoke are playing Arsenal, and the commentator brings up that tackle AGAIN, a full 5 years odd after it happened, I think "why has it become common place to do so" and that's because it is exactly what Arsenal want. Arsenal have always wanted people and by that I mean refs and the FA to know that Stoke are thugs, it only plays to peoples prejudices, like the photo I uploaded a few months back about the telegraph intentionally talking about it being a physical game as to wind you lot up.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:29 pm

StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/feb/27/arsene-wenger-ryan-shawcross

I suppose we all have different perspectives. I have the perspective that every time I put on Match of the Day, and Stoke are playing Arsenal, and the commentator brings up that tackle AGAIN, a full 5 years odd after it happened, I think "why has it become common place to do so" and that's because it is exactly what Arsenal want. Arsenal have always wanted people and by that I mean refs and the FA to know that Stoke are thugs, it only plays to peoples prejudices, like the photo I uploaded a few months back about the telegraph intentionally talking about it being a physical game as to wind you lot up.

Arsenal the club never does so

Media does
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:35 pm

There you go. No insults in that post. There's is hope for you yet. See, I bring out the best in people.

Cute how you are justifying supporting Stoke when I don't give a shit. Sounds to me like you are trying to convince yourself why you support them. Having regrets? I mean here you are on an Arsenal forum making a fool of yourself. Is there some yearning to support another club? I wouldn't blame you.

Point out to me where I took the piss out of depression or any illness. All I see is me making a mockery of Ireland faking his grandmothers death and thinking a miscarriage wouldn't be enough for him to get sent home to his other half. The fact the national side haven't called him up since proves he was in the wrong. But of course you will argue that cos you don't like to be wrong. You'd have thought you'd get used to it as you've had a lifetime of it.

Oh well, just to finish as I have to go back to doing school work and lunch is over, I'm a London lad supporting a team in London. I probably live closer to the Emirates than the majority of orcs do to isengaard, mordor or whatever your stadium is called.

Genuinely feel sorry for you having no choice in who to support. You clearly regret it.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:35 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:

Arsenal the club never does so

Media does
Of course Arsenal the club as an entity don't, but people like Keown etc working in the media did it on your behalf.

Let's just say, it worked out very well for you.

Still, as you all hate Stoke so much, you've all surely seen the easiest way to get us out the Prem :)
StokeFan
Banned

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:38 pm

StokeFan wrote: Of course Arsenal the club as an entity don't, but people like Keown etc working in the media did it on your behalf.

Still, as you all hate Stoke so much, you've all surely seen the easiest way to get us out the Prem :)

The media don't work for Arsenal

We don't give a shit about Stoke

Besides, you guys are now safe in midtable for some time
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:48 pm

Cripps wrote:There you go. No insults in that post. There's is hope for you yet. See, I bring out the best in people.

Cute how you are justifying supporting Stoke when I don't give a shit. Sounds to me like you are trying to convince yourself why you support them. Having regrets? I mean here you are on an Arsenal forum making a fool of yourself. Is there some yearning to support another club? I wouldn't blame you.

Point out to me where I took the piss out of depression or any illness. All I see is me making a mockery of Ireland faking his grandmothers death and thinking a miscarriage wouldn't be enough for him to get sent home to his other half. The fact the national side haven't called him up since proves he was in the wrong. But of course you will argue that cos you don't like to be wrong. You'd have thought you'd get used to it as you've had a lifetime of it.

Oh well, just to finish as I have to go back to doing school work and lunch is over, I'm a London lad supporting a team in London. I probably live closer to the Emirates than the majority of orcs do to isengaard, mordor or whatever your stadium is called.

Genuinely feel sorry for you having no choice in who to support. You clearly regret it.

Terrific post Cripps. You're on fire today :rofll:

We have Arsenal fans on the Oatcake? What's the big deal. One of the best parts of a forum is that people from other clubs can come on and dish out some stick in return for some abuse. Football would be a very boring sport if we all supported the same team ffs.

Ireland's reactions were directly caused by his depression after the miscarriage. How is mocking in that in any way funny, or clever, or even smart? It's not, it's exactly why people don't understand the way depression can ruin lives. As for the national side not calling him up? Lol. Ireland said he wasn't willing to play International football anymore. Martin O'Neil asked him to reconsider when he took over. You clearly don't follow it very closely do you? I don't blame Ireland for not playing International football. He was bullied by some of his Irish colleagues when was about 19. I imagine the football dressing room is a tough place to be, and perhaps some handle it better than others. Ireland would walk into that squad though.

I'm pretty sure I live a lot closer than you do... still, good effort mate.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby StokeFan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:49 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote: Of course Arsenal the club as an entity don't, but people like Keown etc working in the media did it on your behalf.

Who do you give a shit about? I mean, you're nowhere near winning the league, despite your poll which is so funny, you're obviously not midtable. We thinking Europa? Spurs kind of level?
StokeFan
Banned

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:51 pm

StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:

Who do you give a shit about? I mean, you're nowhere near winning the league, despite your poll which is so funny, you're obviously not midtable. We thinking Europa? Spurs kind of level?

You're here to offend, aren't you?

Lol, not responding to that one
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:09 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:

You're here to offend, aren't you?

Lol, not responding to that one

I couldn't help it :p only banter mate
StokeFan
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football