Olivier Giroud

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Olivier Giroud signs for Chelsea

Postby Ach » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:32 pm

bye
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:49 pm

Ach wrote:bye

lol you'd think so ...............

generalanal wrote:Damn this guy is missed by every gooner. Easily a better striker than aubameyang and lacazettte I can safely tell this after all the sitters they have missed this season. I really hope emery will buy him back in the summer

Premier league 2018 /2019

Aubamaeyang - Goals = 17

Lacazette - Goals = 12

Giroud - Goals = 1

Not even mad just don't know what the mods are thinking keep letting this troll disrespect their leniency, they let him back and on day one he sh*ts the bed, not even a hello first.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:51 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

generalanal wrote:Damn this guy is missed by every gooner. Easily a better striker than aubameyang and lacazettte I can safely tell this after all the sitters they have missed this season. I really hope emery will buy him back in the summer

Aubamaeyang - Goals = 17

Lacazette - Goals = 12

Giroud - Goals = 1

Not even mad just don't know what the mods are thinking keep letting this troll disrespect their leniency, they let him back and on day one he sh*ts the bed, not even a hello first.

The trolling is so low grade it's not worth the hastle to deactivate the account.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:56 pm

Zedie wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Aubamaeyang - Goals = 17

Lacazette - Goals = 12

Giroud - Goals = 1

The trolling is so low grade it's not worth the hastle to deactivate the account.

Pretty much this
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby generalanal » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:05 pm

I can't remember giroud missing so many sitters. That's not trolling that's a fact. When giroud missed one sitter this forum went crazy. But yea I am trolling
generalanal
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby starmandb » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:21 pm

1st day of Spring today
You must have better things to do
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:25 pm

generalanal wrote:I can't remember giroud missing so many sitters. That's not trolling that's a fact. When giroud missed one sitter this forum went crazy. But yea I am trolling

They can afford to miss sitters and still score more than 16 goals than Giroud's 1 measly goal.

Chelsea would get more out of a striker from League 2.

You like your account are a joke, you've lost this argument so badly all you can do is make ridiculous statements as some sort of defence.

You like the players goal record are a joke. :biggrin:
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:29 pm

id take him back on a free at the end of the season tbh

welbz is going, eddie's still young, some experienced back-up in the forward line would be nice

probs be relatively cheap wages too
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:28 pm

Never!

Don't want his non scoring arse any way near this club, he's milked a living producing average performances for long enough .......... we've moved on.

It doesn't surprise me that the only people who want him back are the mediocrity addicted Wenger Inns.

They'll never change.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:36 pm

Would rather trust Eddie to produce the goods but as a 3rd/4th option and being a big c*** off the bench on the cheap we couldn’t go wrong

Unless he ended up starting every game for us again then please no
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby generalanal » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:45 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
generalanal wrote:I can't remember giroud missing so many sitters. That's not trolling that's a fact. When giroud missed one sitter this forum went crazy. But yea I am trolling

They can afford to miss sitters and still score more than 16 goals than Giroud's 1 measly goal.

Chelsea would get more out of a striker from League 2.

You like your account are a joke, you've lost this argument so badly all you can do is make ridiculous statements as some sort of defence.

You like the players goal record are a joke. :biggrin:

They can't afford anything we are fighting again for top4 we should be much higher up but they cost us. Giroud is world cup winner show some respect.
generalanal
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Ach » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:47 pm

Im a world cup winner as well tbh

Did as much for France as Giroud did
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:57 pm

:rofll:

Giroud's goal tally this and last season is indefensible ............ but its pitiful watching you try.

Keep it up, your trolling is obvious so I may just block you like I did Butt Swipe, I'm over talking to trolls for 2019 quite frankly.

Its a waste of my time.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby generalanal » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:14 pm

Lmao I remember this forum everyone was like ''just replace giroud with a worldclass striker and we will win the league'' now we apparently have two and are still miles away. Kids I have always told you this is no fifa game things don't work like that in football...
Giroud does not start for Chelsea because sarri Is probably the worst manager in the Pl. If he starts he scores hattricks in Europa league
generalanal
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:22 am

generalanal wrote:Lmao I remember this forum everyone was like ''just replace giroud with a worldclass striker and we will win the league'' now we apparently have two and are still miles away. Kids I have always told you this is no fifa game things don't work like that in football...
Giroud does not start for Chelsea because sarri Is probably the worst manager in the Pl. If he starts he scores hattricks in Europa league

............. and this changes Giroud's abysmal goal tally how exactly?

It really doesn't does it, any more little sob stories you want to tell us?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to World Football