FA Cup 2014-15

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: FA Cup 2014-15

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:19 pm

Walcott14 wrote:
StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
ESFSAFC wrote:Wilshere apologizes over twitter guess the club just told him to say sorry.

Sad times, have to apologise for the truth now?

As put, probably told by the club. To be fair, I do wonder if it was a Spurs player shouting shit about Arsenal, whether you wouldn't be calling him classless and all that lark?

Mou does it and we will call him all that already. He is classless :)

Heh. To be honest, I thought it was a storm in a teacup, he's a young player on the beer having a bit of fun. I was far more pissed off about Charlie boy not winning Goal of the Season lol. Still, I think someone needs to take little Jack aside and remind him that he's 23 and he's running a big risk right now. Hasn't got anywhere near the level he was a few years ago, and even then he was raw. Needs to progress now, or he'll end up West Ham at 30 like Freddie Ljungberg.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby Cripps » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:25 pm

What Charlie boy goal?

The long ball to your strikers which he completely miss hit and it went in the goal?
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:26 pm

Cripps wrote:What Charlie boy goal?

The long ball to your strikers which he completely miss hit and it went in the goal?

That's the one. :biggrin:
StokeFan
Banned

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:29 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:I'm still banned :( very harsh, I must have been missed by now :biggrin:

I missed you man, nice Avatar.

We won the FA Cup

Stoke won the strangling award so there's that

Missed this comment. Set it to that because I noticed some fella with the Giroud shove on Shawcross. Figured if nobody is bothered about that, nobody would be bothered about mine :D ?
StokeFan
Banned

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:47 pm

StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:I'm still banned :( very harsh, I must have been missed by now :biggrin:

We won the FA Cup

Missed this comment. Set it to that because I noticed some fella with the Giroud shove on Shawcross. Figured if nobody is bothered about that, nobody would be bothered about mine :D ?

Don't mind, but you're getting banned in the morning, probably :)

Stoke ruined Gerrard's farewell, for that they must never be forgiven. Now the London and Liverpool media hate you, enjoy!
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:54 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:

We won the FA Cup

Stoke ruined Gerrard's farewell, for that they must never be forgiven. Now the London and Liverpool media hate you, enjoy!

I know :( It's a shame isn't it? To be fair, I've actually not trolled at all, I've been pretty reasonable have I not? Still, I'm sure we're all looking forward to next season.

Btw, why am I getting banned in the morning eh? :think:
StokeFan
Banned

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:00 pm

StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:

We won the FA Cup

I know :( It's a shame isn't it? To be fair, I've actually not trolled at all, I've been pretty reasonable have I not? Still, I'm sure we're all looking forward to next season.

Are Stoke finally getting relegated? :D
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:09 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:

We won the FA Cup

Are Stoke finally getting relegated? :D

Hope not ;) Shouldn't you be focussing on trying to win the title, rather than our success or failure ;) ?
StokeFan
Banned

Postby Walcott14 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:15 pm

StokeFan wrote:
Walcott14 wrote:
StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
ESFSAFC wrote:Wilshere apologizes over twitter guess the club just told him to say sorry.

Sad times, have to apologise for the truth now?

As put, probably told by the club. To be fair, I do wonder if it was a Spurs player shouting shit about Arsenal, whether you wouldn't be calling him classless and all that lark?

Mou does it and we will call him all that already. He is classless :)

Heh. To be honest, I thought it was a storm in a teacup, he's a young player on the beer having a bit of fun. I was far more pissed off about Charlie boy not winning Goal of the Season lol. Still, I think someone needs to take little Jack aside and remind him that he's 23 and he's running a big risk right now. Hasn't got anywhere near the level he was a few years ago, and even then he was raw. Needs to progress now, or he'll end up West Ham at 30 like Freddie Ljungberg.

Blame on that is on solely BBC for putting Arsenal goal in the list. Even Kosc own goal would be winning it :P
By Jordan1411 at Deviantart
Walcott14
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Walcott14 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:18 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:

We won the FA Cup

Shouldn't we praising Stoke for that masterpiece? :think:
Walcott14
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Cripps » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Actually I'm glad the Stoke dude is here.

What's your take on stokes diabolical defending for Gerrards goal? I don't know who the defender was but he practically let Gerrard through.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 pm

StokeFan wrote:Hope not ;) Shouldn't you be focussing on trying to win the title, rather than our success or failure ;) ?

You said all of us, as much as I love Arsenal, I'm sure the whole PL won't be happy with Arsenal winning the title

Now Stoke getting relegated..... that's another matter :P
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Walcott14 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:23 pm

To GoonerAlexis and Cripps:

Aren't you guys being bit of intenet bully to the guy?
Walcott14
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Walcott14 wrote:To GoonerAlexis and Cripps:

Meh, he said Wilshere went to visit the cancer ward to shag the nurse. I think he can take it
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Walcott14 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:31 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
Walcott14 wrote:To GoonerAlexis and Cripps:

Meh, he said Wilshere went to visit the cancer ward to shag the nurse. I think he can take it

:shock:

If true, have fun abusing :sneaky2:
Walcott14
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football