FA Cup 2014-15

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: FA Cup 2014-15

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:42 pm

StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
Walcott14 wrote:
StokeFan wrote:I'm still banned :( very harsh, I must have been missed by now :biggrin:

No, internet is never short of trolls :P

How is Stoke doing?

Any good players you are after?

Any interesting upcoming players?

Will Bojan be ready for season start?

Answers

Banned, can't reply

Banned, can't reply

Banned, can't reply

Banned, can't reply

What kind of half assed ban is this?

I'm a hax0r. Nah. I just typed in my login and it let me in, albeit it with Banned below my name.

Still, I'm really disappointed you don't want me back, I thought you and Cripps were my biggest fans :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:

I told you we'd win the FA Cup
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:00 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
Walcott14 wrote:
StokeFan wrote:I'm still banned :( very harsh, I must have been missed by now :biggrin:

No, internet is never short of trolls :P

How is Stoke doing?

Any good players you are after?

Any interesting upcoming players?

Will Bojan be ready for season start?

Answers

Banned, can't reply

Banned, can't reply

Banned, can't reply

Banned, can't reply

What kind of half assed ban is this?

I'm a hax0r. Nah. I just typed in my login and it let me in, albeit it with Banned below my name.

Still, I'm really disappointed you don't want me back, I thought you and Cripps were my biggest fans :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:

I told you we'd win the FA Cup

To be honest, as I watched you rip Villa to shreds, I genuinely felt sad. If we'd beaten Blackburn, or more to the point, if Shawcross hadn't done his back in, I'm almost certain we would have been your opposition, and with all due respect, we certainly wouldn't have rolled over the way Villa did. It would have been a much closer game. Like, I'm not trying to take anything away from you, you did play well don't get me wrong, but I don't feel like you really had to. Villa parked the bus until you scored, at which point they started lumping crosses in to Benteke and that was it. Half their team seemed incapable of controlling and playing simple passes. It was just embarrassing. If Sherwood wasn't shitting himself the week before, he must be f***ing deluded, because Villa are wank, their players are wank, their team is wank, the manager is wank, and together they would struggle to get promoted out the Championship in my opinion. They were ever so lucky to stay up. The only thing they have is some cracking supporters and to be fair, they were the highlight of Villa's FA Cup Final.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:05 pm

StokeFan wrote:To be honest, as I watched you rip Villa to shreds, I genuinely felt sad. If we'd beaten Blackburn, or more to the point, if Shawcross hadn't done his back in, I'm almost certain we would have been your opposition, and with all due respect, we certainly wouldn't have rolled over the way Villa did. It would have been a much closer game. Like, I'm not trying to take anything away from you, you did play well don't get me wrong, but I don't feel like you really had to. Villa parked the bus until you scored, at which point they started lumping crosses in to Benteke and that was it. Half their team seemed incapable of controlling and playing simple passes. It was just embarrassing. If Sherwood wasn't shitting himself the week before, he must be f***ing deluded, because Villa are wank, their players are wank, their team is wank, the manager is wank, and together they would struggle to get promoted out the Championship in my opinion. They were ever so lucky to stay up. The only thing they have is some cracking supporters and to be fair, they were the highlight of Villa's FA Cup Final.

Didn't we destroy you last time you set foot in Gondor (North London)?
Last edited by GoonerAlexandre on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:07 pm

I think they got a point against West Ham last time they went to London. Might be wrong though.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:I think they got a point against West Ham last time they went to London. Might be wrong though.

Changed to North London
Last edited by GoonerAlexandre on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:11 pm

Looks like they won on their last trip to North London. ;)
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Sims » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Hahaha
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:Looks like they won on their last trip to North London. ;)

Okay, I give up, on their last visit to London where they played the fair knights of Gondor (Arsenal)?
Last edited by GoonerAlexandre on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:13 pm

On a side note, didn't know Spurs had such a sh*** season, lost home and away to these lot :D
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:15 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:Looks like they won on their last trip to North London. ;)

Okay, I give up, on their last visit to London where they played the fair knights of Gondor (Arsenal)?

:lol:

You got there in the end. ;)
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ESFSAFC » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Wilshere apologizes over twitter guess the club just told him to say sorry.
ESFSAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:29 pm

ESFSAFC wrote:Wilshere apologizes over twitter guess the club just told him to say sorry.

Sad times, have to apologise for the truth now?
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:03 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:Didn't we destroy you last time you set foot in Gondor (North London)?

Meh. Irrelevant. We destroyed you for 65 odd minutes until Anthony Taylor got a phone call through that headset from Greg Dyke who informed him his job was on the line if Arsenal didn't win.....

.....jokes aside, yes, the last time we played you on your own pad, you give us a good kicking, but to be fair, it was a really poor performance on our side, probably one of the worst of the season, and Hughes took a huge risk playing Wollscheid considering he only signed two days before. I guess Hughes felt it might be one of those 'inspired' decisions, but that just didn't happen. Not saying Wolly was the reason we lost, we played shit, but we didn't half look ropey with him at the back and to be fair, the jury is still out on him for most Stoke fans, especially when Muniesa is a far more capable player.

Still, Villa rolled over, we wouldn't have. Not saying we'd have won, but it would have been a far better final.
StokeFan
Banned

Postby StokeFan » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:03 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
ESFSAFC wrote:Wilshere apologizes over twitter guess the club just told him to say sorry.

As put, probably told by the club. To be fair, I do wonder if it was a Spurs player shouting shit about Arsenal, whether you wouldn't be calling him classless and all that lark?
StokeFan
Banned

Postby Walcott14 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:15 pm

StokeFan wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:

As put, probably told by the club. To be fair, I do wonder if it was a Spurs player shouting shit about Arsenal, whether you wouldn't be calling him classless and all that lark?

Mou does it and we will call him all that already. He is classless :)
By Jordan1411 at Deviantart
Walcott14
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football