The Let's All Vent About Man-U thread

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Which is the more heated rivalry?

Wenger vs. Alex Ferguson
41%
Wenger vs. Mourinho
59%

Total votes : 97

Re: The Let's All Vent About Chelsea and Mourinho Thread

Postby D Rose AFC » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Chelsea and Mourinho are stinky meanie-beanies! :shout:

am I doing it right?

Alexis FC - Victoria Labore Crescit
D Rose AFC
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Myrmedus » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Dubs4Sam wrote:Anybody else pissed how far Fabergas had to run to join in the celebration for their 2nd goal? He passed the ball 10+ yards behind the half way line on Chelsea side but found it a good idea to run all that way to celebrate with Costa and Co. Compared to Lampard a couple of weeks back he pretty much shitted all over us. Could have easily to show our fans the respect he says he has for us by celebrating where he was. Prob just me being over sensitive.

Apparently he came and applauded the away support afterwards if that's worth anything. The pass for the goal was more devastating than anything else that happened for me.

It was f***ing perfection.

He was getting a bit of shit through the game wasn't he? Lampard wasn't and they were singing his name and had his old flags out. Same as with Ade, he was getting shit all game so celebrated like he did (maybe over the top but it was funny as f**k not being on the receiving end - I'm sure people would agree if it didn't happen to them).

Cesc was quite respectable after the game but I don't think he knows the full story of what Arsenal fans think cause he said something along the lines of 'I know they all still love me'. He was saying how he loves Arsenal though and they made him the player he is. Until that I never gave the respect to Arsenal for him, I always gave it to Barca before going to Arsenal.

Pissed me the f**k off actually - the boos that is. Idiots.
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby starmandb » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:29 am

Dubs4Sam wrote:Anybody else pissed how far Fabergas had to run to join in the celebration for their 2nd goal? He passed the ball 10+ yards behind the half way line on Chelsea side but found it a good idea to run all that way to celebrate with Costa and Co. Compared to Lampard a couple of weeks back he pretty much shitted all over us. Could have easily to show our fans the respect he says he has for us by celebrating where he was. Prob just me being over sensitive.

He set up a goal for his team and celebrated with his team
Of strong belief that his team should still be arsenal but our manager decided we didn't need him
I don't need to be patronised by hand wringing non celebrations
A goal against us hurts regardless of who scores it
It's a mans game played by men
We are becoming pathetic with our booing of exes and the excuse culture that wenger has engendered
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Santi » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:30 pm

booing fabregas was poor - the guy even talks about us positively after the game despite it.

sagna didn't get booed when his name was read at the emirates at least.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Schlandi » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Mesüt wrote:booing fabregas was poor - the guy even talks about us positively after the game despite it.

sagna didn't get booed when his name was read at the emirates at least.

Indeed should have booed Wenger instead for let him join Chelsea.
I mean what did the dudes expect from him he wanted back into the PL, live in London and play CL so he could have joined

ManCity
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal

and he nearly begged for a contract here.

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Angelito » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Please, please don't boo Cesc at the Emirates. I can understand booing Nasri and Ade - even though I'm not fond of it... Booing Cesc just shows how classless we are. He wanted to come. We turned him down. I was mad at first, but I've accepted it now. Learn and move ahead.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Cripps » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Wait a second.

What Cesc did was far worse than anything Nasri or Ade did yet it's ok to boo them which I don't and not ok to boo Cesc which I will?
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby AFC10 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Cripps wrote:Wait a second.

What Cesc did was far worse than anything Nasri or Ade did yet it's ok to boo them which I don't and not ok to boo Cesc which I will?

You've really got to stop listening to paper talk lol.

I know you're about to go into how Cesc went on strike ect ect, it's complete bullshit and you know it.
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Cripps » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:21 pm

It wasn't paper talk that made him put in half assed performances for us latter end of his time here, pining for Barca etc

That's all genuine.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby greengoonerie » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:51 am

Fabregas dragged us along singlehandedly for about 3 seasons, such was the pisspoor state of the team/squad around him.

Fabregas got a pain in his hoop with Wenger making ever more and more false promises to him season after season.

Fabregas decided to leave and go to his boyhood idols - Barca.

Fabregas then pretty much issued a "come and get me" statement to Wenger/Arsenal

Wenger/Arsenal ignored the statement.

Fabregas went to Chelsea.

And some fans think its Fabregas' fault???? WTF?

As a previous poster said, it's Wenger, not Fabregas who should be getting booed.
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Angelito » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:36 am

Cesc will win the PL with Chelsea and we'll sit at home polishing the coveted 4th placed trophy. Business as usual.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:57 am

AFC10 wrote:

You've really got to stop listening to paper talk lol.

I know you're about to go into how Cesc went on strike ect ect, it's complete bullshit and you know it.

Of course it was. He wouldn't have taken that pen with a broken leg against his boyhood club or come on against villa with an injury if he was truly on strike or disinterested.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:02 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
Of course it was. He wouldn't have taken that pen with a broken leg against his boyhood club or come on against villa with an injury if he was truly on strike or disinterested.

To be fair both of those incidents occurred the season before he supposedly went on strike.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Angelito » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:04 am

You're Wenger Out, no? Now, go to the root. Always.

Why did Cesc want to leave? Why did Nasri leave? Why did van Persie leave? Tada!

On Ade, people still boo him because he behaved like a moron after scoring. People continue to boo Nasri because he commented on the lack of passion of Arsenal fans. Cesc hasn't spoken anything outrageous about Arsenal. Yes, he sulked in the Barca game at Camp Nou. It was clear, but don't hate the playa, hate the game. In the home game against Baca, Cesc put Nasri through for the Arshavin winner.

Just think about it, here he has a manager who goes on and on about Top-4 trophy, while he sees his friends and childhood club win honors after honors. 3 years after leaving Arsenal he returns, and it's still the same story - Arsenal is Chelsea's bitch and still fighting for 3rd/4th.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:23 am

Angelito wrote:

You're Wenger Out, no? Now, go to the root. Always.

Why did Cesc want to leave? Why did Nasri leave? Why did van Persie leave? Tada!

On Ade, people still boo him because he behaved like a moron after scoring. People continue to boo Nasri because he commented on the lack of passion of Arsenal fans. Cesc hasn't spoken anything outrageous about Arsenal. Yes, he sulked in the Barca game at Camp Nou. It was clear, but don't hate the playa, hate the game. In the home game against Baca, Cesc put Nasri through for the Arshavin winner.

Just think about it, here he has a manager who goes on and on about Top-4 trophy, while he sees his friends and childhood club win honors after honors. 3 years after leaving Arsenal he returns, and it's still the same story - Arsenal is Chelsea's bitch and still fighting for 3rd/4th.

Except for the fact that we won something last season and Chelsea won FA.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football