Jon Toral signs for Hull City

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Jon Toral (56)

Postby wittyfutty » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:23 pm

Mesüt wrote:That doesn't mean he played bad? I saw his stats even before he was recalled and was surprised how well he was doing. Exact same stuff for them as he was doing when he came back here and ripped it up.

Prior to that he'd been having crappy loans in Germany and being played in all sorts of positions.

Actually, Coquelin had quite a solid loan in Germany, and even better in France.

The only thing Coquelin changed, when he finally became a regular at Arsenal, was that he stopped trying to be a playmaker, and fixed himself in a defensive midfield position!
It's all about football
wittyfutty
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Pudpop » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Mesüt wrote:That doesn't mean he played bad? I saw his stats even before he was recalled and was surprised how well he was doing. Exact same stuff for them as he was doing when he came back here and ripped it up.

Prior to that he'd been having crappy loans in Germany and being played in all sorts of positions.

I should have been clearer I guess. I meant that the loan itself was crap, I didn't know anything about his appearances. Quite simply playing 5 league games in the Championship is a waste of time. He might as well have been training with us.
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby KG3 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:12 pm

Pudpop wrote:

I should have been clearer I guess. I meant that the loan itself was crap, I didn't know anything about his appearances. Quite simply playing 5 league games in the Championship is a waste of time. He might as well have been training with us.

If he stayed with us hep robbery wouldn't have hit the ground running, those 5 games helped him get match fitness.
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Re: 66. Jon Toral

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Toral has gone to Hull.

Hopefully he can restart his career, become a big player for them and get the England call up he deserves.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Imagine thinking Coquelin ripped it up for us
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Wish him well.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Callum » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:08 am

Royal Gooner wrote:Toral has gone to Hull.

Hopefully he can restart his career, become a big player for them and get the England call up he deserves.

haha
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:12 am

Callum wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:Toral has gone to Hull.

haha

Agreed, will be rocking it up in the Scottish Premier League after the Championship is too hard for him
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to Domestic Football