Alexis Sánchez ~ El Niño Maravilla

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Alexis Sánchez

Postby Santi » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:56 pm

Zedie wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:Yeah I'm over him already.

To be honest, I'm more sad about Giroud leaving.

Yup. May change depending on motm performances, but im honestly going to miss giroud.

No matter what kind of abuse he got from his own fans, he always fought for the shirt to the best of his abilities, even if it wasnt up to what a club our size and style of play needed.

Generally, i really hope sanchez spends these days at that plastic club upset at being benched for the latest mega money addition or hating his new advanced wing back role.

f**k that guy.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:09 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:I used to get onto Giroud at times.

Feel bad man.

You feel bad for wanting better?

This is why I'm glad he's gone, just cause he's a nice guy he gets sooooo much benefit of the doubt, you'd think he performed like Henry or something.

Yes a good fella, no doubt but we at last have a football team worthy of challenging ...... at least from the front 5 anyway.

Wilshere and the Fantastic Four.

I have no regrets.

Oh and PS - Fk you Sanchez, lovely debut.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Mike Dean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:13 pm

Angelito wrote:

:rofll:

I really do think he will miss the creativity and link up play with Mesut.

Mesut and Alexis had a very good understanding of each other's movements.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:08 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Feel bad man.

This is why I'm glad he's gone, just cause he's a nice guy he gets sooooo much benefit of the doubt, you'd think he performed like Henry or something.

I feel bad because I often made him the scapegoat even when it was unwarranted.

But tbf it was really only one season that I targeted and vented my frustrations with the entire club at him.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:09 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Feel bad man.

I feel bad because I often made him the scapegoat even when it was unwarranted.

But tbf it was really only one season that I targeted and vented my frustrations with the entire club at him.

15/16 when he went 15 games without a goal when we were well placed to win the title?
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby BexleyGooner » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:56 pm

I noticed PEA speaks excellent English. Can anyone tell me, did Sanchez even make an effort to learn English in his time here? I don't think I have ever really heard him speak decent English. Surely it's something that the club must encourage?
BexleyGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:58 pm

BexleyGooner wrote:I noticed PEA speaks excellent English. Can anyone tell me, did Sanchez even make an effort to learn English in his time here? I don't think I have ever really heard him speak decent English. Surely it's something that the club must encourage?

When you want to go out and have some fun with girls, you have to learn to speak English

When you're content with dogs though, no real need, is there?
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby BexleyGooner » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:34 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
BexleyGooner wrote:I noticed PEA speaks excellent English. Can anyone tell me, did Sanchez even make an effort to learn English in his time here? I don't think I have ever really heard him speak decent English. Surely it's something that the club must encourage?

When you want to go out and have some fun with girls, you have to learn to speak English

Must get frustrating with team mates though. Mind you, there's a fair few Spanish speaking players in our side. I'm pretty sure Mesut speaks Spanish and I know Wenger does. He speaks everything the clever bastard, including complete bollocks.
BexleyGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:36 pm

BexleyGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:

Must get frustrating with team mates though. Mind you, there's a fair few Spanish speaking players in our side. I'm pretty sure Mesut speaks Spanish and I know Wenger does. He speaks everything the clever bastard, including complete bollocks.

That he does. Got Mesut to sign a new contract by pretending it was an autograph from a Japanese fan. Turned out to be a three year contract
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:52 am

The hell. Wenger's indicated that Alexis earns in excess of £600k a week at ManU.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:33 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=31086
Less than an year ago, I got banned for this thread and the opinions in it

How time changes

P.S:- Lol @ the posters in there saying Pep wants him and he'll go to City. Pep backed out.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Mike Dean » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:58 am

Angelito wrote:The hell. Wenger's indicated that Alexis earns in excess of £600k a week at ManU.

That's going to rustle some jimmies on that team.

Pogba and the rest of his teammates will not like getting paid a fraction of what Alexis makes, especially not once he starts yelling at his teammates on the pitch and starts getting tiresome.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Losmeister » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:35 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:https://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=31086
Less than an year ago, I got banned for this thread and the opinions in it

How time changes

P.S:- Lol @ the posters in there saying Pep wants him and he'll go to City. Pep backed out.

wonder how far down the table AFc would have gone w/o Alexis.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:44 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:

Aguero has been here longer than Sanchez and doesn't speak English.

Who gives a F?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:52 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:

Aguero has been here longer than Sanchez and doesn't speak English.

Who gives a F?

GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club