Alexis Sánchez ~ El Niño Maravilla

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby maxgunner » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:15 am

Mike Dean wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:I find it funny that he claims he wants to play CL and yet his agent was negotiating his salary demands based on a bid from a Chinese club.

Maybe he means CL = Chinese League?

As usual Arsene Nose missing the point, his agent is simply showing that if Alexis is going to miss CL football by staying with us he could do the same in China for more money.

The whole 400k p/w is just a way of saying, if you want me to stay and win f** all then pay me as much as I could get elsewhere. His agent and all of us know Arsene won't pay that much (in fact no club would) so they are clearly using this to get his way and leave. Bayern got off the race to get him because of this wage demands so now the only possible destination would be City which appears to be exactly what Alexis wants, coincidence?

Not sure if Chelski is still interested but whatever the case the main concern here is that we should not be in this position again, it seems Wenger didn't learn this lesson but according to some people here he "nose" :sneaky2:
maxgunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Arsene Nose » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:12 am

maxgunner wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:I find it funny that he claims he wants to play CL and yet his agent was negotiating his salary demands based on a bid from a Chinese club.

Maybe he means CL = Chinese League?

As usual Arsene Nose missing the point, his agent is simply showing that if Alexis is going to miss CL football by staying with us he could do the same in China for more money.

The whole 400k p/w is just a way of saying, if you want me to stay and win f** all then pay me as much as I could get elsewhere. His agent and all of us know Arsene won't pay that much (in fact no club would) so they are clearly using this to get his way and leave. Bayern got off the race to get him because of this wage demands so now the only possible destination would be City which appears to be exactly what Alexis wants, coincidence?

Not sure if Chelski is still interested but whatever the case the main concern here is that we should not be in this position again, it seems Wenger didn't learn this lesson but according to some people here he "nose" :sneaky2:

So in your esteemed opinion what should the club have done to get him to sign a year ago?
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby alexafc12 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:20 am

It's in the sun today (so 98% chance it's bollocks) but their story is Sanchez was always 50/50 to leave.

Lacazette was brought in to either replace Alexis or Giroud.

Sanchez stays, Giroud goes and Laca is our CF.

Sanchez goes, Giroud leaves and Laca is our new LF

Goes on to say Wenger now privately conceded that Alexis will leave and is trying out the new Laca/Giroud partnership in pre season.

One Arsene Wenger.
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Alexis » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:24 am

Lol ffs sun, typical Mongo's just putting 2 n 2 together.

With all the crap they've said in the past and had to backtrack. They are the least trustworthy papers.

Should rly ban that name in this forum
Alexis
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby ArkGunner » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:15 pm

I don’t understand these players like this. It’s Alexis fault we are not in the chapions league. His bad run of form during the season is partly to blame. If he would have scored more in league we wouldn’t have this problem.
ArkGunner
Patrick Vieira

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:21 pm

ArkGunner wrote:I don’t understand these players like this. It’s Alexis fault we are not in the chapions league. His bad run of form during the season is partly to blame. If he would have scored more in league we wouldn’t have this problem.

Mate i think you should be watching tennis or golf. Team sports might not be your cup of tea.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby MesutOzil11 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:27 pm

ArkGunner wrote:I don’t understand these players like this. It’s Alexis fault we are not in the chapions league. His bad run of form during the season is partly to blame. If he would have scored more in league we wouldn’t have this problem.

This must be a sick wind up lol
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gooney » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:33 pm

Without sanchez we would have finished 8th or 9th. He deserve better than arsenal
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby 22-0 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Its Wengers fault we didnt get CL.

we're always under prepared. always missing a few players to do anything in the end.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Man City know that when a player starts giving open statements about how he wants Champions league football which is another form of saying he wants to leave, then they will play the waiting game trying to get him for as minimum a sum as possible.

Wenger would have sold Sanchez already if he had received a good bid for him knowing fully well that Sanchez is not going to sign on the dotted line unless wages at par with Chinese levels are agreed plus a clause to leave next summer. Sanchez knows he will make it to the Chilean side with two functioning legs so he is in no hurry to push the matter.

The only uncertain party in this mater is Wenger. This is what happens when you leave a top player get in to the final year of his contract. The only thing we can do to show intent is to keep him but even taking Sanchez's commitment in to account he won't be the same player on the pitch if we made him stay at gun point. So in short we are shafted either way, financially and sporting wise.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:50 pm

oh yeahh without 'big game sanchez' we'd be 8th or 9th...probably because we'd have spent the season playing with 10 men.

'without rvp we wouldn't have come top 4'...next season...? 4th.

great player but get over it we will either have 1 more year of him sulking at ramsey for being shit or we'll take 50m and move on like always.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby gooney » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:Man City know that when a player starts giving open statements about how he wants Champions league football which is another form of saying he wants to leave, then they will play the waiting game trying to get him for as minimum a sum as possible.

Wenger would have sold Sanchez already if he had received a good bid for him knowing fully well that Sanchez is not going to sign on the dotted line unless wages at par with Chinese levels are agreed plus a clause to leave next summer. Sanchez knows he will make it to the Chilean side with two functioning legs so he is in no hurry to push the matter.

The only uncertain party in this mater is Wenger. This is what happens when you leave a top player get in to the final year of his contract. The only thing we can do to show intent is to keep him but even taking Sanchez's commitment in to account he won't be the same player on the pitch if we made him stay at gun point. So in short we are shafted either way, financially and sporting wise.

yeah man city is being smart waiting until the end....get sanchez and make sure last week of the window every club knows arsenal is desperate. Look at dortmund....they gave auba 30th of july or no move will happen. our club is so badly run.....we have 4-5 players who has 12 months left on their contracts. agents know they have them exactly where they want them. Either get crazy wages of arsenal or tell them i am leaving on free....your choice
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Beast Incarnate » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:42 pm

We need to cut our losses and rebuild the team.
Beast Incarnate
Liam Brady

Postby BexleyGooner » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Something's happened here. Sanchez was 25/1 yesterday to join Bayern with Paddy Power, he's now 4/11!!!

That's an absolute price collapse. Would so rather he went to Bayern. Him going there and us getting Lemar and maybe another would keep me happy I feel. And it would be hysterical to witness the blue moon meltdown, especially after the Alva's fiasco.
BexleyGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby MesutOzil11 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Also a big price change on skybet but he's at 7/2 on there. Hmm
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club