Alexis Sánchez ~ El Niño Maravilla

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Alexis Sánchez

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:00 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
BexleyGooner wrote:I noticed PEA speaks excellent English. Can anyone tell me, did Sanchez even make an effort to learn English in his time here? I don't think I have ever really heard him speak decent English. Surely it's something that the club must encourage?

When you want to go out and have some fun with girls, you have to learn to speak English

When you're content with dogs though, no real need, is there?

Aguero has been here longer than Sanchez and doesn't speak English.

Who gives a F?

Sanchez can speak broken English as well.

:dontknow:

Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:53 am

Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Alexis the convicted tax dodger, who'd have thought it?

Did he get Atom and Humber to do his tax returns like Harry did with Rosie? Don't they all work for Canine Tax Advisors Inc?
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:16 pm

DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:18 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-begin-see-worrying-12068640

:rofll:

That is all.

Would be very sad for Mourinho fans like Cripps, if Alexis had actually physically declined and his last 6 months at Arsenal were him at 100%

Sanchez's goals in the PL and CL for United this season so far

Best performance at Arsenal this season
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:41 pm

imagine if you spent all that money in wages etc to have a burnt out player who just played his prime ...............

Mourhino will be on suicide watch.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Losmeister » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:26 am

welcome mhiki and his 19/44 turnovers in the 1st half vs Oster
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby maltrain » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:14 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:https://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=31086
Less than an year ago, I got banned for this thread and the opinions in it

How time changes.

Right... how time changes. I can see now how well play Arsenal without him and he was the source of the problem.

LOL
maltrain
Michael Thomas

Postby Mike Dean » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:00 pm

Some of the opinions on Aleis from ManU fans on their forum...

"I really hope this isn’t another Rooney situation where he stinks out the place for years since nobody will take him off our hands..."

"I have absolutely nothing good to say about his time in a United shirt so far. Wonder how long City would have put up with him in this form?"

"His best ability is looking busy all the time because he's pumping his stumpy legs when he's running. Pointless player."

"Should be benched. Has done nothing of note & I’m struggling to see how he fits into Jose’s tactics/style of play."

"He was absolutely terrible today, can't recall a single time he did something good. Worse, playing him forces players like Rashford to play out of position like in the first half. "

"What I don't get is why he gets away with so many shite performances? It's time for him to be dropped. Simple as that!"

"Stop with the pitch wedge passes. Thats all he does and its doing my head in."

"I have nothing good to say about him at the moment, he doesn’t fit our team should have started mata tonight at least he brings composure to the game and not a constant loss of possession"

"There’s no getting around it he’s been a massive flop so far. Seriously doesn’t deserve a spot on the bench at the moment I’d have Martial, Rashford, Mata and Lingard ahead of him."

"Why the heck were we persisting with him when he's woefully out of form? That's all down to Mourinho."

"Can’t stand him. Shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting line up."

"Has all the makings of another high profile, big money flop."

"He's took us backwards since arriving."

"He hasn't had one single great game here in 2 months. Unreal"

"Managed to feck up our team balance since joining. That’s his only contribution."

"Drop him."

"That piano reveal and those wages (if true) are looking stupider with each passing game."

"He's got to be dropped, he's been bloody awful. Definitely upset the whole balance of the team."

"He's mostly running backwards trying to recover balls he's inexplicably given away passing to someone 3 yards away from him though." They finally see this lol...

"Useless and has ruined balance of team."

"Promised so much, delivered so little. Such a disappointment."

"Other than the Huddersfield penalty, he's done feck all."

"Rooney2: massive wages, waning powers."

"He hasn't done a single notable thing since his arrival. The amount of balls he has lost/misplaced and his insecurity in front of goal are crushing anything left of his confidence."

"He needs to be taken out of the team for a while."

"A worthy successor to Memphis as United’s no. 7"

"Probably the worst performer of those that started. Even Fellaini (who was ineffective and strategically pointless) had his moments. Passing was awful."

"I was against his transfer, already have Martial and Rashford from the left wing, needed someone coming from the right wing. Sanchez is very average doing so, Mahrez would have been a much better signing."

"Drop him for Martial in the cup. "

"Does he ever try to go outside his man when on the left, cut inside, little floaty chips for a runner, or give the ball away."

"I really thought he was the missing piece to our attack who would unlock the best out of Pogba and Lukaku and make us a force again in Europe but all I've seen so far is a player who looks like hes on the decline if I'm honest.."

"Needs dropping."

"He needs some time on the bench. He is still in preseason mode"

"I said this the other day. Sure take a punt on him, but these wages and the length of the contract is absolutely shocking business from us."

"He's the reason we crashed out. Assume Jose would have gone with Martial/Rashford or Rashford/Mata or Martial/Mata on the wings otherwise. Martial/Mata would have been the best but all of the above are better than playing the Chilean Rooney. He also is at fault because we expected him to have those moments of magic every top player has when they are not playing well. But if he is incapable of even that, it means he is declining."

"I think everyone (including me) thought, and hoped, that his terrible form for most of the last year was primarily a result of him being in a massive sulk about being stuck at Arsenal. It is increasingly looking like everyone (including me) was wrong."

"I'm certain he has been shit for us but I think it's far too harsh to say he's the reason we crashed out. He is not the one selecting himself after all."

"He hasn't even had a decent game. He's been absolute shite every game"

"I'm fecking mad at him. Comes in and players have to play out of position to accommodate him and he's not done anything to deserve all the upheaval he's caused."

"Remember when we signed him and thought he’d help us challenge for the Champions League."

"Invisible and he’s getting away with murder. The media inflated his wages to stupid levels but if the minimum of 300k is to be believed, he should still be a game changer, a player that can get a goal from nowhere or create something. He gives the ball away 20+ times a game. He has 2 assists since January and his only goal came from a missed penalty. "

"He deserves to be dropped, any rhythm with had with the team has been lost with everyone being shifted to accommodate him. Drop him."

"Getting tired of people saying "at least he worked hard". Couldn't care less when a load of the tracking back he does is a result of him giving the ball away in the first place."

"600K per-week to churn out these performances is a disgrace."

"Should be benched for the rest of the season. He fecked our balance and doesn't offer anything for us to play him."

"Utter shite again. Should be dropped on Saturday. We're starting every game with 10 men."

"Really painful to watch tonight, time to bench him, give him a break and see what he can do in the closing matches of the season."

"It’s mind blowing to think you are going to get to see just how bad he’ll be in 4.5 years because there’s no way in hell a man who has proven he’s financially motivated will ever leave whilst on that contract."

"Playing with him is effectively playing with 10 players right now."

"He’s doing absolutely zero in the area of the pitch we signed him to make an impact."

"He needs to be left out of the team for a while. If he's good enough he'll fight his way back into the team. If not, he'll go the way of Falcao."
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Sims » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:02 pm

hes finished

not motivation to play as chile are shite and not in the world cup with their golden generation over

on ~£500k p/w for the next 4 years

why would he bother

the arsenal team really hated alexis sanchez, and it seems to be for good reason judging the impact hes made at united
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Mike Dean » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:04 pm

The worst for ManU is yet to come.

That massive wage they gave Alexis will destroy their team.

Everyone on that team will want 500k p/w now starting with their goalkeeper.

And no one is buying Alexis off their hands with the wage he has.

He is now their Walcott lol....

PS. Ozil would have been a better buy for them. Ozil feeding their frontline of Lukaku, Rashford, and Martial on counter would have been deadly. So glad Mesut rejected them haha!
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Sims » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:10 pm

at least walcott scored goals
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:10 pm

Mike Dean wrote:The worst for ManU is yet to come.

Their goalkeeper deserves it though.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:20 pm

This is such justice.

Sanchez got way too big for his boots, I don't even wish ill for the player because he gave us everything ......... which is the fkin problem for Utd LOL he burnt himself out playing for a move away.

:rofll:

Utd just bought a Ferrari F40 ....... with a blown out engine, oh how those down payments hurt.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:06 pm

Mike Dean wrote:The worst for ManU is yet to come.

And no one is buying Alexis off their hands with the wage he has.

He is now their Walcott lol....

PS. Ozil would have been a better buy for them. Ozil feeding their frontline of Lukaku, Rashford, and Martial on counter would have been deadly. So glad Mesut rejected them haha!

Jesus Christ, imagine Ozil feeding those three and playing alongside Pogba and Matic in midfield. Would have been sick. The only drawback would be Jose.

I really hope Jose stays at ManU. If ManU end up getting someone like Max Allegri, RIP Premier League.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club