Alexis Sánchez ~ El Niño Maravilla

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Alexis Sanchez (7)

Postby Nuggets » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:13 am

EliteKiller wrote:Hmmmmmmmm

Alexis has a 'strain' and won't be available for the first two EPL games of the season .... press release coming .....

He's off :sneaky2:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby theHotHead » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:46 am

StLGooner wrote:
BS221B wrote:
Both Neymar and Dani Alves phone called Alexis Sanchez yesterday, whose representative Felicevich is right now in "intensive" talks with Antero Henrique. PSG is preparing an offer of around €55m to Arsenal and a contract of 4 years to Alexis with a salary of €13,5m per year.

It looks like an offer that Sanchez cant refuse.

Good thing it ain't up to him.

Until January ....... then Arsenal can do f**k all

To be fair I kinda agree with the idea that his goals this season could be worth any transfer fee if he were to be sold !
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby theHotHead » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:47 am

Nuggets wrote:

Alexis has a 'strain' and won't be available for the first two EPL games of the season .... press release coming .....

Nuggets this is just for you. Every time I see your name I think of this song:

theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby MesutOzil11 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:14 am

It's Sanchez.

He'll only miss the Leicester game. We'll see him still busting his nuts in training this week
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:17 am

Something is off here, Sanchez has never missed his part in the opening game of the season! First it was a flu, now abdominal injury when he didnt play? Something is not right, he is a player who is always trying his best to be in tip-top shape.

If we can get a ridiculous sum for him, I wont blame us, but for anything like 55m euros, thats ridiculous and he'd be worth another season here.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Nuggets » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:55 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

Nuggets this is just for you. Every time I see your name I think of this song:

I like it :arse fan: :1990_dancing.gif:
Nuggets

Postby MesutOzil11 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Gooner_LK6 wrote:Something is off here, Sanchez has never missed his part in the opening game of the season! First it was a flu, now abdominal injury when he didnt play? Something is not right, he is a player who is always trying his best to be in tip-top shape.

If we can get a ridiculous sum for him, I wont blame us, but for anything like 55m euros, thats ridiculous and he'd be worth another season here.

When you play as many as he did last season you get these shitty little injuries.

I think people are reading to much into the fact that he's been ill and now this. If he wanted to go on strike he would of done so by now and wouldn't of returned to training.

Bare in mind that it's likely that Sanchez probably would of only made the bench for Friday anyway because of his lack of fitness.
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Maybe he isnt kicking up a fuss because he knows hes going way before and this is our clubs way of trying to smokescreen the sale. We know the folks upstairs arent really that innocent.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Bad thing to say, but a minor injury that lasts a month would be such a nice thing to happen :/
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Losmeister » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:39 pm

MesutOzil11 wrote:
Gooner_LK6 wrote:Something is off here, Sanchez has never missed his part in the opening game of the season! First it was a flu, now abdominal injury when he didnt play? Something is not right, he is a player who is always trying his best to be in tip-top shape.

When you play as many as he did last season you get these shitty little injuries.

I think people are reading to much into the fact that he's been ill and now this. If he wanted to go on strike he would of done so by now and wouldn't of returned to training.

Bare in mind that it's likely that Sanchez probably would of only made the bench for Friday anyway because of his lack of fitness.

This
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:06 pm

MesutOzil11 wrote:

I think sometimes this lack of fitness crap is BS. He's a world class athlete that played all summer long and even apparently asked to be in the Chelsea game, you telling me he at least can't go 60 mins? Also, why did they wait til Wed to tell us about something that apparently happened on Sunday? Just saying, seems fishy, the timing isn't right and it may be nothing but it definitely raises some good questions.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Sims » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:45 pm

ornstein said it's a genuine injury
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Smartly Dressed Morris » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:45 am

What a complete shambles the Sanchez situation is . If we had extended his contract one year ago like we should have and he wanted to leave we would be looking at £150 million in the current post neymar market !
Smartly Dressed Morris
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 am

StLGooner wrote:
MesutOzil11 wrote:

I think sometimes this lack of fitness crap is BS. He's a world class athlete that played all summer long and even apparently asked to be in the Chelsea game, you telling me he at least can't go 60 mins? Also, why did they wait til Wed to tell us about something that apparently happened on Sunday? Just saying, seems fishy, the timing isn't right and it may be nothing but it definitely raises some good questions.

Spot on.

Not saying he is fit but the sequence of events plus his contract situation means people will naturally be skeptical.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby MesutOzil11 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:25 am

As expected....

MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club