Ronaldinho

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Postby chrisbishop69 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:30 am

Yorkyblue wrote:
chrisbishop69 wrote:i dont see why chelski would want him their midfield isnt the problem, i think they need a left back who aint a fag

Making accusations about Wayne Bridge isn't really fair. ;)

lol love it
Chris is Cool
chrisbishop69
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Re: Ronaldinho

Postby KG3 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:19 am

Speaking in the latest issue of Four Four Two, Ronaldinho said, “We never doubted we would win that match.

“Even when we were losing, we knew they were one man down and that it would cost them.

“We just figured that we didn’t need to rush, we just had to play our football. It could have been more than 2-1 — we kept it at that score so that Belletti could say he scored the decider!

“That was his only goal for Barcelona.

“We had a massive party in Paris after the game. I had many friends there so I went to celebrate with them, and some team-mates came along.

“Everyone brought their families, so some were celebrating with them after our party, too. It was a great night.”

Even back then when we had a good team everyone knew we were a bunch of bottlers.
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Angelito » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:41 am

KG3 wrote:
Speaking in the latest issue of Four Four Two, Ronaldinho said, “We never doubted we would win that match.

“Even when we were losing, we knew they were one man down and that it would cost them.

“We just figured that we didn’t need to rush, we just had to play our football. It could have been more than 2-1 — we kept it at that score so that Belletti could say he scored the decider!

“That was his only goal for Barcelona.

“We had a massive party in Paris after the game. I had many friends there so I went to celebrate with them, and some team-mates came along.

“Everyone brought their families, so some were celebrating with them after our party, too. It was a great night.”

Even back then when we had a good team everyone knew we were a bunch of bottlers.

iirc Henry missed two gilt-edged chances. Tsk, tsk.

This is where Drogba built his Henry-esque reputation - 10 finals, 10 goals, 10 trophies.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Santi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Life could've been so much better had we won that ffs.

First London club to do so.
Finally conquered Europe, including Europe's best.
Ended the trophy drought after 1 season
Wenger might not be such a pleb
We wouldn't have to hear how Ashley Cole 'has a European cup' or look at Oriol Romeu wondering how he has 2 European trophies and we have 0.
Spurs could do anything in Europe and it wouldn't matter, because we got there first.

FML
Santi
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to Domestic Football