The Great Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

The Great Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

Postby UFGN » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Much has been happening regarding this lot this year. And because I havent been on here much ive not had much of a chance to comment. Let me just put that right.

So this wonderful football club, so steeped in tradition and past glory, have finally reached the dizzying heights of the Champions League, where they surely belong. And what a start. Beating Inter Milan!!! Champions league...ya havin a laugh!! Wonderful stuff. All those years in the wilderness.... all those so nearlies...well, no more!!!

And having a laugh they are. Like a chav who's won the lottery and is on the way to the post office to put the £10 Million cheque into his Instant Saver Post Office Account, before heading off to Ilford to 'Av it large.

Ilford? or should that be Stratford? What is an unambitious club to do when it wants to strut it's stuff but doesnt want to do it the hard way? Doesnt want to build a future for itself and its fans... doesnt want to turn its back on its roots, not like their scummy Woolwich rivals did back in 1913..... (Because after all, folks, theyve always had the moral high ground on that one ;) )

What to do? Thats it!!! squat like dirty chav scum in someone elses stadium!! Why build your own when you can just move wholesale to an athletics stadium in East London and live it up like magpies in a stolen nest!

And there it is in a nutshell. A club punching above its weight. A mid-table outfit that is horribly out of its depth. The results on the pitch dont show it (yet.... they will) but the mentality off the pitch screams it from the roof tops.

Like a talentless reality TV star enjoying their six months in the spot light, they will crash, burn and return to the pool of filth they belong in. Whether the move to Stratford happens now or not, whether they get a few more reslults before they wilt, nothing can hide the wart on that nose. Nothing.

Utter, utter, scum.

UFGN xxx
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Re: The Great Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

Postby gzagee » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Good to see you back (in full swing we hope), old bean.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby UFGN » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:23 pm

I do feel better having got that off my chest lol
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Like a talentless reality TV star enjoying their six months in the spot light, they will crash, burn and return to the pool of filth they belong in.

Good analogy.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Est83 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Enjoyed reading that UFGN. Entertaining, honest and something that should be top of every Yids reading list!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Goose » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Wahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:27 pm

I don't get what you're getting at here. Knocking them for the stadium that their fans don't want to move to? Please explain a bit more.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Libertine » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:57 pm

I was under the impression that the yids don't, and never have wanted to, actually move to the Olympic Stadium?
Everything i've seen and heard has pointed to it being a way of attempting to call Haringey Council's bluff and get their redevelopment plans for the swamp through the planning permission department.

f**k 'em anyway, *** c****.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby JBandT » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 am

UFGN wrote:Much has been happening regarding this lot this year. And because I havent been on here much ive not had much of a chance to comment. Let me just put that right.

So this wonderful football club, so steeped in tradition and past glory, have finally reached the dizzying heights of the Champions League, where they surely belong. And what a start. Beating Inter Milan!!! Champions league...ya havin a laugh!! Wonderful stuff. All those years in the wilderness.... all those so nearlies...well, no more!!!

And having a laugh they are. Like a chav who's won the lottery and is on the way to the post office to put the £10 Million cheque into his Instant Saver Post Office Account, before heading off to Ilford to 'Av it large.

Ilford? or should that be Stratford? What is an unambitious club to do when it wants to strut it's stuff but doesnt want to do it the hard way? Doesnt want to build a future for itself and its fans... doesnt want to turn its back on its roots, not like their scummy Woolwich rivals did back in 1913..... (Because after all, folks, theyve always had the moral high ground on that one ;) )

What to do? Thats it!!! squat like dirty chav scum in someone elses stadium!! Why build your own when you can just move wholesale to an athletics stadium in East London and live it up like magpies in a stolen nest!

And there it is in a nutshell. A club punching above its weight. A mid-table outfit that is horribly out of its depth. The results on the pitch dont show it (yet.... they will) but the mentality off the pitch screams it from the roof tops.

Like a talentless reality TV star enjoying their six months in the spot light, they will crash, burn and return to the pool of filth they belong in. Whether the move to Stratford happens now or not, whether they get a few more reslults before they wilt, nothing can hide the wart on that nose. Nothing.

Utter, utter, scum.

UFGN xxx

Good old UFGN. It doesn't get more ridiculous, does it? Still reeling from that home defeat I see

Get over it, mate. Enjoy the fact that you're still above them in the table, it won't last.

I'm not a spurs fan, but as a neutral I can't clearly see that they have a better crop this time around than Arsenal. If they keep them together they might have a shot at ending the 50 year wait in a season or two. It's a hard reality for you lot to admit but keep it fair please.

:frogwink:
JBandT
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Inchpräctice » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 am

JBandT wrote: I'm not a spurs fan...

So you keep saying but all evidence points to the contrary.

:shifty:
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby JBandT » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 am

Inchpractice wrote:

So for you it's impossible for a neutral to state that spurs have a good team. I'm really NOT a spurs fan mate, that's a fact. I wouldn't have a reason to deny it if I was.
JBandT
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Est83 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 am

A better crop?... they really REALLY don't! You could maybe take the Arsenal lineup and add a CB from Spurs, that would improve our starting 11. And then of course the GK, it took Gooners long enough to be convinced by Fabianski, it'll take 'neutrals' like yourself even more time. Elsewhere there are no positions that could be improved by adding a dirty *** to the team!

JBandT... who do you support? Make it known!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Inchpräctice » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:19 am

JBandT wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:

So for you it's impossible for a neutral to state that spurs have a good team. I'm really NOT a spurs fan mate, that's a fact. I wouldn't have a reason to deny it if I was.

No of course it's not impossible. That's not why I suspect you're a Spud.
It's because 90% of your posts are spent defending Sp*rs. Why don't you defend Bolton or Stoke when we attack them....? :think:
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby JBandT » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 am

Inchpractice wrote:
JBandT wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:

No of course it's not impossible. That's not why I suspect you're a Spud.
It's because 90% of your posts are spent defending Sp*rs. Why don't you defend Bolton or Stoke when we attack them....? :think:

Maybe because you never really open a thread attacking them. I do not support any PL team, I follow the top clubs and i generally prefer Arsenal and MU.
JBandT
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Est83 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:28 am

If you're not a Yif but the majority of your posts are claiming that our most hated rivals are a better club than us then really you've only come on here to wind us up... and we don't take kindly to that :grrrr:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Next

Return to Domestic Football