José Mourinho

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: José Mourinho, Spurs Head Coach

Postby Phil71 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:45 pm

They'll lose games.

If we had anyone who could score a goal we'd have got two or three against them.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:27 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Marsbar100 wrote:
Phil71 wrote:He may be a good football manager but he's a c***.

We have enough of those in senior positions at the club already.

spuds are welcome to him. Our time will come again without having to employ dog shit like him.

It's been sixteen years since we won the title, I don't see our time coming any time soon, maureen might be a dick but his a proven winner

Anything we might have won with him would be tainted.

Mourinho is a tier 1 c*** but his honours aren't tainted.

A trophy is only tainted if a team cheated to win it.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Phil71 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:34 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Marsbar100 wrote:

spuds are welcome to him. Our time will come again without having to employ dog shit like him.

It's been sixteen years since we won the title, I don't see our time coming any time soon, maureen might be a dick but his a proven winner

I think people involved in football, especially at a managerial level should behave with dignity, decency and civility.

That excludes him.

If chelski or spuds want to win titles with an ignorant, undignified c*** managing them that's fine. I don't want Arsenal going down that road. I'd rather not win anything.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby EliteKiller » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:55 pm

Phil71 wrote:I think people involved in football, especially at a managerial level should behave with dignity, decency and civility.

That excludes him.

If chelski or spuds want to win titles with an ignorant, undignified c*** managing them that's fine. I don't want Arsenal going down that road. I'd rather not win anything.

Be careful what you wish for - remember Arsenal bribed their way into the top tier in the first place - morally you can't possibly support us.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby swipe right » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:46 am

Phil71 wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Marsbar100 wrote:

I think people involved in football, especially at a managerial level should behave with dignity, decency and civility.

That excludes him.

I’ve always maintained that winning is for losers.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Phil71 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:40 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Phil71 wrote:I think people involved in football, especially at a managerial level should behave with dignity, decency and civility.

That excludes him.

Be careful what you wish for - remember Arsenal bribed their way into the top tier in the first place - morally you can't possibly support us.

Where is the evidence that we bribed our way into the top tier?

That story was nothing but rumour with not a single piece of evidence to back it up - probably started by tottenham fans after they missed out on getting into the expanded first division. The same nonsense has been spouted again and again over the years, with nothing more than hearsay, lies and inaccuracies to back it up.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:13 am

Phil71 wrote:Where is the evidence that we bribed our way into the top tier?

That story was nothing but rumour with not a single piece of evidence to back it up - probably started by tottenham fans after they missed out on getting into the expanded first division. The same nonsense has been spouted again and again over the years, with nothing more than hearsay, lies and inaccuracies to back it up.

Finished 6th in Division 2 and for the only time in the history of UK football a 6th place club was promoted ahead of the five that finished above them ... seems fairly factual evidence to me ... but maybe you know better?

Norris tried to merge with Fulham when that failed he moved us to Highbury - we finished 6th in '14/15 then in '19 we won a vote to enter the first division on the spurious basis of "long service to league football" the obvious flaw with that argument is that Wolves had been in the league longer than us, and had finished above us, but they did not get elected .... even back in 1919 money ruled the game.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:21 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Where is the evidence that we bribed our way into the top tier?

Finished 6th in Division 2 and for the only time in the history of UK football a 6th place club was promoted ahead of the five that finished above them ... seems fairly factual evidence to me ... but maybe you know better?

Norris tried to merge with Fulham when that failed he moved us to Highbury - we finished 6th in '14/15 then in '19 we won a vote to enter the first division on the spurious basis of "long service to league football" the obvious flaw with that argument is that Wolves had been in the league longer than us, and had finished above us, but they did not get elected .... even back in 1919 money ruled the game.

Oh so you're jumping on the old 'they must have been bribed' bandwagon.

Sorry but how does anything you have written contain even a scrap of evidence to prove any sort of bribery? Or have I missed something?

If the other members of the league decided that Arsenal should be in the top flight for whatever reason, that was their decision.

There is no evidence that any sort of bribery took place. It's all nonsense.

Surprising that Arsenal fans want to continue to promote a tottenham lie.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:39 am

Phil71 wrote:Oh so you're jumping on the old 'they must have been bribed' bandwagon.

Sorry but how does anything you have written contain even a scrap of evidence to prove any sort of bribery? Or have I missed something?

If the other members of the league decided that Arsenal should be in the top flight for whatever reason, that was their decision.

Who cares about what happened in 1919 - we finished 6th and got promoted, let's hope we don't need to do that again anytime soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:56 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Oh so you're jumping on the old 'they must have been bribed' bandwagon.

Who cares about what happened in 1919 - we finished 6th and got promoted, let's hope we don't need to do that again anytime soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You brought it up ;)
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:02 am

Phil71 wrote:You brought it up ;)

True, it was a poor attempt at humour I should know better on this site .... :think: :think: :think:
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Phil71 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:36 am

Starting his nonsense again with sly digs at players. First Alli and now Bale.

Only a matter of time before he exits stage left under a cloud.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby starmandb » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:25 pm

But but but but
If arsenal can’t beat Brighton with that midfield then Arteta must go
But but but but
Jose did very well to only lose 1-0 at Brighton with the same midfield
Coz he am the best
I said it once so it’s got to be true forever
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby swipe right » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:25 am

JoseOut trending. What’s happened to the guy? This will be the third English club he gets booted from. Fourth if you count Chelsea twice. A legendary manager with so much going for him and now this. What happened?
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:46 am

swipe right wrote:JoseOut trending. What’s happened to the guy? This will be the third English club he gets booted from. Fourth if you count Chelsea twice. A legendary manager with so much going for him and now this. What happened?
Same as happened to Wenger. Came in with revolutionary approach (dossiers on opponents, attention to details on tactics, just as Wenger had his scouting network, knowledge of French market and diet/fitness regimes) but now everyone does it, everyone has ipads on the touchline and scouts opponents.

Also, when you believe you're always right and stop questionning yourself you stop improving, things go wrong but you refuse to change your approach. Happened to Wenger and is now happening to Jose.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to World Football