Spurs Vs Arsenal | Premiership 08/02/09

Re: Spurs Vs Arsenal | Premiership 08/02/09

Postby bergie4ever » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:05 am

Peefect resume of our season so far... :disgust:

You can also put it as an equation,very simple: INJURIES + EBOUE + REFS (+ SOME "TENSION" BEETWEEN THE TEAMATES ONCE IN A WHILE) = IMPOSSIBILITY TO WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON...or anything else ?? :dontknow: :hiding:
bergie4ever
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Inchpräctice » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:28 am

bergie4ever wrote:Peefect resume of our season so far... :disgust:

You can also put it as an equation,very simple: INJURIES + EBOUE + REFS (+ SOME "TENSION" BETWEEN THE TEAMMATES ONCE IN A WHILE) = IMPOSSIBILITY TO WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON...or anything else ?? :dontknow: :hiding:

You can add 'failure to replace departed players in the summer' to that equation.
Injuries and bad ref decisions are to be expected and must be prepared for in advance imo.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:48 am

Add "complete absence of goals after Christmas" to that list :disgust:
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Fordy » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:54 am

Inchpractice wrote:

You can also put it as an equation,very simple: INJURIES + EBOUE + REFS (+ SOME "TENSION" BETWEEN THE TEAMMATES ONCE IN A WHILE) = IMPOSSIBILITY TO WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON...or anything else ?? :dontknow: :hiding:

You can add 'failure to replace departed players in the summer' to that equation.
Injuries and bad ref decisions are to be expected and must be prepared for in advance imo.

I agree

at the end of every season I have been involved with this forum the main reason fans say for not winning as been ref's and injury's sooner or later you have to relise if the squad was bigger you would cope with the injury's better if you didn't sell key players and not replace them you would not keep having this problem every season

you could also say Wenger now talks like Arshavin is the missing peace and what Arsenal have needed so why not buy him in the summer if he was that important to the team he would have been worth paying for back then

And don't say he was bought because of injury's because by the time he is fit half your squad will be back
Fordy

Postby bergie4ever » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:54 am

Sorry I didn't want to make a "too difficult equation"!! :lol: :doh:
bergie4ever
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:07 am

Fordy wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:

I agree

at the end of every season I have been involved with this forum the main reason fans say for not winning as been ref's and injury's sooner or later you have to relise if the squad was bigger you would cope with the injury's better if you didn't sell key players and not replace them you would not keep having this problem every season

you could also say Wenger now talks like Arshavin is the missing peace and what Arsenal have needed so why not buy him in the summer if he was that important to the team he would have been worth paying for back then

And don't say he was bought because of injury's because by the time he is fit half your squad will be back

Sorry to say, but you're absolutely right mate
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby rodney » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:30 am

Inchpractice wrote:What a bizarrely random insult?
Care to back it up with an example?

By the way, there is a teeny contradiction in that sentence. It wouldn't surprise you if I was Wenger given the ignorance of my posts?? So effectively you're saying Wenger is ignorant.

Yep. :clap:
Makes a lot of sense.
Thick as pigshit is Wenger. Total fuckwitt obviously.
We'd be better off replacing him with someone who actually has intelligence, like you. :rolleyes:

Faith in some of the players we have at the club. Belief that Adebayor isn't a greedy bastard that didn't want to leave the club. Blind faith in Wenger.

Of course he bloody is.

This is the same manager that believed we didn't need to replace Flamini or Hleb. The same manager that refuses to see Eboue is an absolutely useless right winger. Who consistently played the likes of Cygan and Senderos. Yes he is ignorant, but no doubt you'll deny this.

Quote me as to where I said we should replace Wenger? Or where I said should be in charge of the team?
rodney
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:38 am

ChVint22 wrote:
gunngunn wrote:
bigben wrote:
gunngunn wrote:And you know what makes me laugh, for all Wengers vision, how the f**k could he not see the player that Palacios would turn into?

palacios world class right now

Exactly, and he came to us, impressed in his trial, yet Wenger sent him on his way to Steve Bruce? What in the utter f**k was he thinking?

The guy is destroying our midfield, he is decimating it, pissing all over it, call it what you like but he is doing it.

:rofll: One good game and he's world class, and Wengers an idiot. :rofll: We should just put all your post in the knee jerk thread. I think you forgot that more than half the midfields we went up against this year we've made look good.

One good game? Palacious has been amazing all season mate, even though he was playing for the scummy f***ers until just now.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Inchpräctice » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:11 pm

rodney wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:What a bizarrely random insult?
Care to back it up with an example?

By the way, there is a teeny contradiction in that sentence. It wouldn't surprise you if I was Wenger given the ignorance of my posts?? So effectively you're saying Wenger is ignorant.

Yep. :clap:
Makes a lot of sense.
Thick as pigshit is Wenger. Total fuckwitt obviously.
We'd be better off replacing him with someone who actually has intelligence, like you. :rolleyes:

Faith in some of the players we have at the club.

Faith in our players. Yes how dare I have faith in our players, what kind of Arsenal fan must I be if I actually have faith in Arsenal players?

rodney wrote:Belief that Adebayor isn't a greedy bastard that didn't want to leave the club.

Yes I genuinely believe that Adebayor isn't a greedy bastard. Can you prove that he is?
I am one of the few people that refuse to accept invented quotes in the gutter press claiming that Ade asked for the same salary that Henry had.
I don't dispute the fact that he considered leaving us, let's face it if clubs like Barca and Milan are interested in signing you you'd be a fool not to at least consider it but all that stuff about 'If I don't get enough money, I'm off' is just bollocks I'm afraid.
It's sad that you believe it really and it pisses me off that immediately after that shite was printed some fans just swallowed it whole without question and came straight in here shouting 'What a w***er, just who does he think he is?'
I've seen enough interviews with him to know that he would never say something like that and I've read enough shite from the tabloids to know when they're talking bollocks.
I'm not saying he's a hero or an angel either and he hasn't performed as well this season but I know truth from shite.
rodney wrote:Blind faith in Wenger.

I have a lot of faith in Wenger and so I should with what he's done for the club but it isn't blind faith.
If you bothered to read the rest of the threads on this forum instead of just popping in on matchdays with your negative and ignorant drivel, you'd see that I criticise him regularly.
rodney wrote:Of course he bloody is.

This is the same manager that believed we didn't need to replace Flamini or Hleb. The same manager that refuses to see Eboue is an absolutely useless right winger. Who consistently played the likes of Cygan and Senderos. Yes he is ignorant, but no doubt you'll deny this.

Quote me as to where I said we should replace Wenger? Or where I said should be in charge of the team?

Have you considered that AW didn't have the money to replace Flamini and in case you hadn't noticed Hleb was replaced by Nasri. Right up to the minute with your Arsenal support aren't you mate. :rolleyes:
We signed a player in the summer? Did you notice?

So Senderos is good enough to play for AC Milan but when he plays for us he's shit is that it?
AW can be stubborn at times but ignorant? Yeh, sure he is mate. :crazy:
Ignorant enough to win the double twice and manage the team to an entire unbeaten season. What a complete ignoramus!
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby rodney » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Inchpractice wrote:Faith in our players. Yes how dare I have faith in our players, what kind of Arsenal fan must I be if I actually have faith in Arsenal players?

Yes I genuinely believe that Adebayor isn't a greedy bastard. Can you prove that he is?
I am one of the few people that refuse to accept invented quotes in the gutter press claiming that Ade asked for the same salary that Henry had.

I don't dispute the fact that he considered leaving us, let's face it if clubs like Barca and Milan are interested in signing you you'd be a fool not to at least consider it but all that stuff about 'If I don't get enough money, I'm off' is just bollocks I'm afraid.
It's sad that you believe it really and it pisses me off that immediately after that shite was printed some fans just swallowed it whole without question and came straight in here shouting 'What a w***er, just who does he think he is?'
I've seen enough interviews with him to know that he would never say something like that and I've read enough shite from the tabloids to know when they're talking bollocks.
I'm not saying he's a hero or an angel either and he hasn't performed as well this season but I know truth from shite.

I have a lot of faith in Wenger and so I should with what he's done for the club but it isn't blind faith.
If you bothered to read the rest of the threads on this forum instead of just popping in on matchdays with your negative and ignorant drivel, you'd see that I criticise him regularly.

Have you considered that AW didn't have the money to replace Flamini and in case you hadn't noticed Hleb was replaced by Nasri. Right up to the minute with your Arsenal support aren't you mate. :rolleyes:
We signed a player in the summer? Did you notice?

So Senderos is good enough to play for AC Milan but when he plays for us he's shit is that it?
AW can be stubborn at times but ignorant? Yeh, sure he is mate. :crazy:

I have nothing wrong with having faith in some players, but I draw the line at Eboue. Never has there been such a consistent let down. He is one of the worst players I have seen during my 13 years as an Arsenal fan. He isn't a bad right back, but as a midfielder he is truly clueless. Yet Wenger's ignorance means he continues to play there.

Invented quotes. There was a press conference where he came out and said he was happy to stay at Arsenal and then later on in the same conference started talking about Milan and more money and it was his dream to play for Milan bollocks.

He didn't ask for the £140,000 Henry was on when he left the club. He asked for 80,000 a week after only one good season at the club. He has gone onto show how he was completely not worth that deal. A lot of fans would have been happy to see Ade leave for Milan in the Summer considering summer of the prices Galliani was talking of.

I post regularly on another forum and don't have the time to post on two nor the wish to. I pop in here every now and then to give my thoughts. You post the same crap in every match day thread I read.

Show to me where we had no money. Given the club recorded record turnover, profits and made a ridiculous amount of money from the new stadium. Yet there is no money? Despite the constant talk from Edelman and Hill-wood that there is?

Nasri plays on the left hand side of midfield Hleb played on the right. Nasri was bought into provide cover/competition whatever you want to call it for Rosicky. Theo was then given the chance to prove himself on the right in Hleb's old position.

So because AC Milan signed Senderos on loaned and has even managed to make two appearences for Milan showing his amazing value to the side. Senderos was a complete liability. He cost us our place in the Champions League Semi Final last season.

Stubborn and ignorant ;)
rodney
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Inchpräctice » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:09 pm

:rofll:

You should do stand up, seriously.
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
gunngunn wrote:
bigben wrote:
gunngunn wrote:And you know what makes me laugh, for all Wengers vision, how the f**k could he not see the player that Palacios would turn into?

Exactly, and he came to us, impressed in his trial, yet Wenger sent him on his way to Steve Bruce? What in the utter f**k was he thinking?

The guy is destroying our midfield, he is decimating it, pissing all over it, call it what you like but he is doing it.

:rofll: One good game and he's world class, and Wengers an idiot. :rofll: We should just put all your post in the knee jerk thread. I think you forgot that more than half the midfields we went up against this year we've made look good.

One good game? Palacious has been amazing all season mate, even though he was playing for the scummy f***ers until just now.

Still 3/4 of a good season doesn't make you world class either. My point still stands. There is a reason that the scum are the best team he's played for so far. Now that I say that I'm sure Madrid will put a bid in for him. :dizzy:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:14 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
gunngunn wrote:
bigben wrote:

Still 3/4 of a good season doesn't make you world class either. My point still stands. There is a reason that the scum are the best team he's played for so far. Now that I say that I'm sure Madrid will put a bid in for him. :dizzy:

Well Arshavin must be shit by your terms cos he's hardling been great all his career.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby rodney » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:15 pm

Inchpractice wrote::rofll:

You should do stand up, seriously.

If it's that funny you'll have no problem replying to my points.

Unless you know you're wrong and that's the problem.

Or you're a bottle job which I suspect is the real reason.
rodney
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby StLGooner » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
gunngunn wrote:
bigben wrote:

Well Arshavin must be shit by your terms cos he's hardling been great all his career.

Yea cause that what I said Yorky, Palacios is shit. :rolleyes: I don't consider Arshavin world class. I really don't see your arguement here, I guess you're in one of those moods today. :rolleyes:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2008-09