Everton Vs Arsenal | Premiership 28/01/2009

Everton Vs Arsenal | Premiership 28/01/2009

Postby SE13 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:48 am

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Re: Everton Vs Arsenal | Premiership 28/01/2009

Postby The Goosnargh Gooner » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:25 am

This is another game we must get some points from,, but my gut feeling is a draw.
With Aston Villa and Utd winning, I bet we don't the joy of
playing against 10 men like they did.
The Goosnargh Gooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Fordy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 am

i did hear all the refs had got together to make sure villa,man u, chelsea and liverpool all won by sending off a player in each game while at the same time making sure Arsenal lose.

Its a combination of the fa and fifa making sure Arsenal don't finish 4th, They relised Arsenal have the strongest squad world football as ever seen and if the refs started been fair to Arsenal they would smash everyone.

So the refs have been told to make it fair by making it easy for Arsenals challengers for the top wile at the same time making it harder for Arsenal.
Fordy

Postby arseman » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:08 am

Fordy wrote:i did hear all the refs had got together to make sure villa,man u, chelsea and liverpool all won by sending off a player in each game while at the same time making sure Arsenal lose.

It a combination of the fa and fifa making sure Arsenal don't finish 4th, They relised Arsenal have the strongest squad world football as ever seen and if the refs started been fair to Arsenal they would smash everyone.

So the refs have been told to make it fair by making it easy for Arsenals challengers for the top wile at the same time making it harder for Arsenal.

:rofll: :arse flag.gif:
arseman
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby bergie4ever » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:30 am

Same pressure on each game: manure and villa won last night...would the title race be definitively over if we don't win tonight ?? :hiding:
bergie4ever
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Trina » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:45 am

I am so nervous about tonights game. I know most games we say this is the one that matters but today's really does.

We are 5 points away from Villa. We have no choice but to win. If we loose, we will be 9 points away and Everton will only be 2 points behind us!

Any ideas on line ups?
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby essexgunner » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Trina wrote:I am so nervous about tonights game. I know most games we say this is the one that matters but today's really does.

We are 5 points away from Villa. We have no choice but to win. If we loose, we will be 9 points away and Everton will only be 2 points behind us!

I have to agree, if we loose tonight we are really fighting an uphill battel for 4th never mind any higher.

But if we win and chavski being a bit shakey then I think vinilla and us can finish in the top 4 :arsenal3:
essexgunner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby thebish » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Fordy wrote:i did hear all the refs had got together to make sure villa,man u, chelsea and liverpool all won by sending off a player in each game while at the same time making sure Arsenal lose.

Its a combination of the fa and fifa making sure Arsenal don't finish 4th, They relised Arsenal have the strongest squad world football as ever seen and if the refs started been fair to Arsenal they would smash everyone.

:rofll: :rofll: :hail:
thebish

Postby Libertine » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Quality. :rofll:
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Reverend Gooner » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:06 pm

:rofll:

This is one of the most cynical weeks i have ever seen you have about arsenal, nothing was even said to provoke you :lol: :rofll:

Trina wrote:I am so nervous about tonights game. I know most games we say this is the one that matters but today's really does.

Any ideas on line ups?

Me too, this is a massive test but if we get through then i may start to think that we are turning a corner.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby thebish » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:11 pm

....but the constant whining from Wenger that the world is conspiring against Arsenal (casually slipped into the post by Goosnargh) IS all the provocation any non-Gooner needs for a spot of derision!! ;) :lipssealed:
thebish

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:35 pm

I called in sick to work for this one (really am sick though) so they better put in a good effort today.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby rogerthornhill » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:44 pm

I'm not optimistic about this match but we have won our last three matches against them and have beaten them 21 times in the PL, more wins against them than any other team in the PL.
rogerthornhill
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:53 pm

I'm really suprised this wasn't the chosen game for TV and if not this one, City V Newcastle.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Trina » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:
This is one of the most cynical weeks i have ever seen you have about arsenal, nothing was even said to provoke you :lol: :rofll:

Try living with it too. At least on here you can get away from it, lol
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Next

Return to Matchday Chat 2008-09