Arsenal Vs Wigan | Premiership 06/12/08

Re: Arsenal Vs Wigan | Premiership 06/12/08

Postby GunnGunn » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:04 pm

simsuk wrote:Anybody who booed Eboue doesnt deserve to go to the Emirates or even watch it on TV.

They deserve to be shot.

I agree mate, there was no atmosphere in the Emirates today, even though only about a 100 Wigan supporters turned up, the Emirates has turned into a haven for rich fairwether snobs and Prawn sandwich munchers :BangHead:
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GunnGunn » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:05 pm

Inchpractice wrote:
gunngunn wrote:Eboue before his injury was playing excellently, so i don't know where this 100% crap is coming from? He started this season very well and in the early games he was one of our best players, and at RB before he got injured he had won over a lot of fans.

He comes on today after a good while out, makes some bad mistakes and looks off the pace which is natural, playing in a position unfamiliar to him...does he deserve the boos from those fucks in the Emirates, the majority of which only go because they can afford to and not to support the team?

I am sorry but i have never heard booing like that for one of our own players, not even when Bendtner had his howlers this season.

I feel ashamed right now to be honest, i don't particularly like Eboue but he was starting to win us over with some stellar performances, and then the fans go and do that, he was crying for fucks sake.

Well said mate. :clap:

He's been very useful this season when he's played so I've no idea what the booing is about. Those 'fans' can f**k off.

Yes, all 60,000 of them :BangHead:
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby essexgunner » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:06 pm

I agree that Eboue has been a good RB, but since sagna has been signed he has not held that position, he contsatly makes mistakes, I feel he is not good enough for the team.

That being said I would not Boo him of the pitch and agree with you comments that as a team we should all show unity. We have had so much shit in the press over the Gallas affair, we are just making it easier for the rest of the teams around us
IMG]http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp122/essexgunner/arsea.jpg[/IMG]
essexgunner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Fordy » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:06 pm

gunngunn wrote:
simsuk wrote:Anybody who booed Eboue doesnt deserve to go to the Emirates or even watch it on TV.

They deserve to be shot.

I agree mate, there was no atmosphere in the Emirates today, even though only about a 100 Wigan supporters turned up, the Emirates has turned into a haven for rich fairwether snobs and Prawn sandwich munchers :BangHead:

considering its by far the most expensive ground to go to what did you expect to happen.

You sold your sole to the devil
Fordy

Postby Trina » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:06 pm

On a positive note we are in 3rd. For a few hours anyway! Can't see Sunderland doing us a favour.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Bristol_Gunner » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:06 pm

yeah eboue wasnt playing bad before he was injured, i mean how can you boo someone who has just come back from injury.
Bristol_Gunner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Adam_Ayres » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:07 pm

So glad we won that. Booing off Eboue was harsh, he's only just come back from injury and everybody has bad days. I'm not a massive fan of his, but would I boo him off the pitch? No.
Does anybody else find it ironic that we're raising money for Alzheimer's on remembrance day?
Adam_Ayres
Patrick Vieira

Postby gzagee » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:07 pm

essexgunner wrote:I agree that Eboue has been a good RB, but since sagna has been signed he has not held that position, he contsatly makes mistakes, I feel he is not good enough for the team.

That being said I would not Boo him of the pitch and agree with you comments that as a team we should all show unity. We have had so much shit in the press over the Gallas affair, we are just making it easier for the rest of the teams around us

Cool.

Anyways, why not go intro yeself before you split, dude?
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby GunnGunn » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Fordy wrote:
gunngunn wrote:

They deserve to be shot.

considering its by far the most expensive ground to go to what did you expect to happen.

I agree 110%.
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Scumbag Goon » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:07 pm

To those who disagree with Eboue being booed of the field, f**k That! These players get paid millions of dollars to play, if they consistently f**k up enough to the point where they could have cost the team the win, they should get booed. Wenger made the right choice by subbing him off. I guarantee all of you would be booing if that pass he gave Wigan led go a goal. I feel no empathy for him, if he can't play, then he should pack up and leave. Vela, should have been playing that wing position to begin with.
Scumbag Goon
Patrick Vieira

Postby Libertine » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Fordy wrote:

You sold your soul to the devil

Spot on Fordy.

And i wish people would stop calling it the Emirates! :BangHead:
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby gzagee » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:09 pm

Now we hope that ManUre lose to Sunderland.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Libertine » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:10 pm

They deserve to be shot.

People who call it the Emirates should also be shot!

Twice!
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Inchpräctice » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:11 pm

Fordy wrote:considering its by far the most expensive ground to go to what did you expect to happen.

Our sole? What, our fish......?

Scumbag Goon wrote:To those who disagree with Eboue being booed of the field, f**k That! These players get paid millions of dollars to play, if they consistently f**k up enough to the point where they could have cost the team the win, they should get booed. Wenger made the right choice by subbing him off. I guarantee all of you would be booing if that pass he gave Wigan led go a goal. I feel no empathy for him, if he can't play, then he should pack up and leave. Vela, should have been playing that wing position to begin with.

Wow, you really are a scumbag....!
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Libertine » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:13 pm

Scumbag Goon wrote:To those who disagree with Eboue being booed of the field, f**k That! These players get paid millions of dollars to play.

Dollars! :dizzy:
Has our national currency changed?
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2008-09