Arsenal Vs Spurs | Premiership 29/10/2008

Re: Arsenal Vs Spurs | Premiership 29/10/2008

Postby ScottishLass » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Inchpractice wrote:MOTD is on at 10:45 I'd be interested to see what they say but I think that Wenger's faith in the kids can sometimes come back to haunt him.
Plus he should've started with Song rather than Denilson imo.

I don't know so much about that Inchy - I thought Denilson had a pretty good game. I can see why you would want song in there though.
ScottishLass
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:22 pm

I saw Clichy doing more shouting that Gallas tonight, Inchy.

Im devastated, how the hell can we throw away a 4-2 lead after coming back from 1-0 down is beyond me. :crybaby:

Agree with SL, dennislon had a good game he was all over the place his work rate was brilliant.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Irish_Gooner » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:23 pm

Our CB's be it Gallas and Kolo or as tonight Silvestre dont seem to have that dominant chemistry that you see at Chelsea and Man U. Gael is a great attacker and defender but does have his moments that seem to dampen good performences. Sagna is solid though. Who's our defensive coach? I believe they need twice as much training!!
Irish_Gooner - Once a gooner, always a gooner. Follow me on twitter @Oisgreg
Irish_Gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby maslo » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:23 pm

Almunia my friend is one of our weakest links, not a bad number 2 to Lehman but he is not good enough for the number 1 shirt, not if we want to be considered as one of the best teams in the world..........

true i dont think he is amazing, just he seemed to have gained some confidence in the last two games and all im saying is for him to get all the rap for this would be unfair..

anyway im so angry, does anyone hate Jenas as much as me!? Him bentley and Lennon i just cant stand!
maslo
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Gunflash » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:24 pm

When it went to 4-3 and then they kept attacking in injury time, I knew they would equalise.
There's David O'Leary and big Willie Young, sending Rixy and Stapleton off on a run
Gunflash
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Adam_Ayres » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:24 pm

i can't remember the last time i was so angry. All we had to do was run down the clock, how f*cking hard is that!?!?! jesus tap dancing christ i could've done that and I'm sh*t!
Does anybody else find it ironic that we're raising money for Alzheimer's on remembrance day?
Adam_Ayres
Patrick Vieira

Postby GunnGunn » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:25 pm

Inchpractice wrote:MOTD is on at 10:45 I'd be interested to see what they say but I think that Wenger's faith in the kids can sometimes come back to haunt him.

For sure, Song would not have given Bentley and Modric the space to get off those shots had he started in the centre.

Terrible, just terrible.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Irish_Gooner » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:26 pm

Modric does nothing and out of nothing cracks the post which isnt picked up by any defender. Modric still the flop of the season.

Jamie Redknapp full of praise for Spurs and his daddy - w***er
Irish_Gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Inchpräctice » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:27 pm

ScottishLass wrote:

I don't know so much about that Inchy - I thought Denilson had a pretty good game. I can see why you would want song in there though.

Fair enough I was only watching this through a very patchy download so I can't accurately rate anyone's performance but when I saw Denilson's name on the team sheet my heart sank a bit because Song is a far more defensive player.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Bristol_Gunner » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:28 pm

what has wenger said about this debacle i left soon as the match ended
Bristol_Gunner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Inchpräctice » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:28 pm

Irish_Gooner wrote:Modric does nothing and out of nothing cracks the post which isnt picked up by any defender. Modric still the flop of the season.

Jamie Redknapp full of praise for Spurs and his daddy - w***er

Have you seen that new Wii advert with all of them playing it together and staring at the screen grinning like demented zombies? It makes my skin crawl.
Louise can f**k off too.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Fabby » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:29 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I've never seen so many f***ing members on here in my life. How the hell did that happen. Literally how, would that have happened to any other team ever? I literally cannot beleive what ai have witnessed, I'm fuckign drunk which is good because if i was sober i would have battered the shit out of my *** friend who was sat next to me when every single f***ing one of there goals went in. Get the f**k rid of almunia, get rid of gallas, and silvestre ca n f**k off too. THis isnt f***ing knee jerk, thats a f***ing disgrace. I questioned every aspect of my f***ing team tonight and i've never done that before, I could be out pissed as a happy fart celebrating us destorying a bullshit team who think they will someday be better than us and chasing some hot fanny in northamptons clubs. Instead im sitting inside on a f***ing forum almost crying about my piece of shit club. Don't get me wrong i love the club nd lii laugh at this in the morning. But literally, how, how on f***ing gods green earth did that happen to me, to us, to arsenal
If It Feels Good, Do It.

Van Basten
Rivaldo------------- R.Gullit
Guardiola Effenberg
R.Carlos -----------------------J.Zanetti
Costacurta M.Sammer Bergomi
GK
Fabby
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Irish_Gooner » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:30 pm

I partly blame the substitutions Pers and Theo deserved 90
Irish_Gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby ScottishLass » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:31 pm

Inchpractice wrote:
ScottishLass wrote:

Fair enough I was only watching this through a very patchy download so I can't accurately rate anyone's performance but when I saw Denilson's name on the team sheet my heart sank a bit because Song is a far more defensive player.

I agree , Song is much more defensive. Even though that though I still see Denilson and Fabregas as our CM partnership until Wenger gets his finger out and finally gets us the DM that we need. Simply because Wenger almost always goes for the more technically gifted player than the gritty kind. Thats why Flamini worked so well for us - People seem to forget how technically good he was aswell as having that work horse side. Unfortunately the problem for Wenger in buying a DM is who? There is probably no other players that can play that role aswell as Flamini did for us - Thats why I think we'll just have to make do with what we have.
ScottishLass
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Irish_Gooner » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:31 pm

Also I hope the Spurs fans are charged for invading our pitch
Irish_Gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2008-09