Arsenal Vs Man Utd | CL Semi L2 05/05/09

Re: Arsenal Vs Man Utd | CL Semi L2 05/05/09

Postby UFGN » Tue May 05, 2009 11:52 pm

BennisBergkamp wrote:
Up For Grabs Now wrote:
BennisBergkamp wrote:
Up For Grabs Now wrote:Right so we lose 3-1 at home and it is "nothing to do with Wenger"

Funny that

Bennis, just face it. You cant let him off the hook for this. The buck stops with him.

He got us to the CL semi-final with a mostly young and inexperienced squad, and we lost to the European champions. Get over it. They are a better team than us.

Well that makes it alright then. I mean they are better than us so thats ok :rolleyes:

Quite a few of our "young" players are not really all that young. And the fact the team lacks experience is the fault of one man.

And how do they gain experience, UFGN? By playing matches like this one. We simply do not have the resources to just buy top, experienced players every summer. We are not that club. And we are having to compete with the clubs that do have those resources. Considering that, I think Wenger does a bloody good job.

I refute the idea that there is no money available. The board have usually said there is money if it is needed. Players can gain experience in the league with us or out on loan. They should not need to first lose a CL semi final before they can win one.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby ekajrebbur » Tue May 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Good_Eye_Sniper wrote:
SE13 wrote:
dai.nose_oar wrote:I am a plastic Manc idiot. I am a plastic Manc idiot. I am a plastic Manc idiot. I am a plastic Manc idiot. I am a plastic Manc idiot. I am a plastic Manc idiot. I am a plastic Manc idiot. I am a plastic Manc idiot.
Sorry, keyboard's stuck!

Yep, about sums it up!

Obviously puberty comes a bit later for your type of "person"

:rofll:

Careful SE, he'll call his mum in a minute!!

(I've heard she's easy anyway ;) )

When you joined this forum, they stated, and you implicitly or otherwise, agreed to the following:

"..You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Arsenal Forum - Goonersworld” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Arsenal Forum - Goonersworld” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Arsenal Forum - Goonersworld” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised."

So, how come you have not been kicked off this forum?
ekajrebbur
Liam Brady

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Wed May 06, 2009 12:29 am

ekajrebbur wrote:blah blah blah

how about you get a life.
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby ekajrebbur » Wed May 06, 2009 12:41 am

absolutely_fabregas wrote:
ekajrebbur wrote:blah blah blah

how about you get a life.

Oh, I got one mate. I'm off to Rome, now, on the 27th May. Hope its v. Chelski, another bunch of work-permits.
ekajrebbur
Liam Brady

Postby ekajrebbur » Wed May 06, 2009 12:45 am

Also - it's your forums "blah blah blah" - I'm just quoting it.
ekajrebbur
Liam Brady

Postby UFGN » Wed May 06, 2009 12:48 am

^^^^Whay!! Look!! its the big man on the internet!!

Your friends will think you're amazing when you tell them about this.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby ekajrebbur » Wed May 06, 2009 12:59 am

Up For Grabs Now wrote:^^^^Whay!! Look!! its the big man on the internet!!

Hey pal, I'm not doing this to look big, I'm doing this cos I dont like you!
ekajrebbur
Liam Brady

Postby Bristol_Gunner » Wed May 06, 2009 1:04 am

ekajrebbur wrote:
Bristol_Gunner wrote:
dai.nose_oar wrote:4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1
Sorry, keyboard's stuck!

you can die in a car fire f***ing t**t

When you joined this forum, they stated, and you implicitly or otherwise, agreed to the following:

"..You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Arsenal Forum - Goonersworld” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Arsenal Forum - Goonersworld” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Arsenal Forum - Goonersworld” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised."

So... how come you are still allowed on this forum?

because its someone trying to be annoying simple.
Bristol_Gunner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby ekajrebbur » Wed May 06, 2009 1:08 am

To
Bristol_Gunner
SE13
Good_Eye_Sniper
absolutely_fabregas

If they (those who own and monitor this forum) don't kick you off the forum for posting "..abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous,

hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where

“Arsenal Forum - Goonersworld” is hosted or International Law..." , then they are spouting rules for their forum which they have no

intention of enforcing.

This attitude, in it's own turn, typifies for some the self-indulgent, bi-partisan thinking so common in Arsenal followers.

You can post to this forum - as long as you don't criticise Arsenal;
You may not post any abusive, obscene, etc...material - unless it's in retaliation to someone who is poking fun at Arsenal;
You may not violate the laws of your country - unless it's to slander someone who is mocking Arsenal;

Your replies are very sad. a) I would hate to die in a car fire and b) My mother was no easier than any of your mothers!
You have limited your replies to saying "die", "your mother's a whore", and "you have incestuous designs on your siblings".
I would have expected you to argue for your team, but you're all still sulking, arentcha?
I do not deserve to die for celebrating my team's resounding stuffing of your team - home and away.
I would not wish anyone else, including you, to die in such a way -
I would much rather you lived, and carried on enjoying watching your team's games, including their future defeats at our hands,

hopefully and most probably by ever-increasing scorelines.
It's so much more fun when folks like you start spitting their dummies out!
I only want to praise your parents for putting up with you, and would scold them for allowing you to show such childish bad manners.

Maybe you think the referee was against you, or we, the other team, were lucky, or that your manager should have seen the defeat

coming, and your players were just not up for it, etc.

In fact, your fans and your management team played their hand badly.
It started with the false smugness, pre kick-off, on the faces of your flag-waving supporters (c'mon...flag waving...you

kiddies...someone made a pile on that load of rags on sticks, eh?).
It followed with the incessant booing every time a United player got the ball, and partisan cheering when your team got possession -

you should save your cheering for the good stuff, not repo of the ball in the first ten minutes, fer chrisake!
Those actions made United and their fans more resolute, and in that heady atmosphere, some of your less-experienced players made

really basic mistakes, and were inevitably punished.

United could see that coming, thanks to your team's hyperactive early tackling and passing, and so they were un-surprised and ready to

POUNCE when kiddy Gibbs slipped.
3 minutes later, and Van Persie gives Ronaldo a spot-kick (it is to Ronaldo...) from 35 yards ... 2-0.
Moral - If you're soooo up for it --- DON'T BLINK!!!

LAST THING - YOU CAN CALL ME WHAT YOU LIKE -- IT AINT TRUE AND IT DON'T CHANGE NOTHING --

BUT YOU LOST!!! -- THAT -- IS -- TRUE - AND IT SURE CHANGES STUFF FOR YOU!!

SEE YOU NEXT SEASON..
ekajrebbur
Liam Brady

Postby UFGN » Wed May 06, 2009 1:13 am

ekajrebbur wrote:

Oh, Ok, thats alright then. And there was me just thinking you're a cretin. How wrong I was. :tumbleweed:

UFGN

Postby Reverend Gooner » Wed May 06, 2009 1:41 am

ekajrebbur wrote:
Bristol_Gunner wrote:
dai.nose_oar wrote:4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1 4-1
Sorry, keyboard's stuck!

Because he is just stating a matter of fact. You can die from a car fire, some may survive but you can also die. If he had said "I hope you die in a car fire" then yes i would have had words but as it stands he didn't so everything is cool.

Other than that you have the f***kin t**t thing and if you come on this forum just to post things like that then that is what you are. No problems there.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ekajrebbur » Wed May 06, 2009 1:42 am

Up For Grabs Now wrote:
ekajrebbur wrote:

Oh, Ok, thats alright then. And there was me just thinking you're a cretin. How wrong I was. :tumbleweed:

"How wrong I was.." - Careful fella, that's TWICE in one night!

:arse flag.gif: Arse flags - £5 for 10 minutes!! Come and buy em, you mugzzz...
ekajrebbur
Liam Brady

Postby ekajrebbur » Wed May 06, 2009 1:46 am

Reverend Gooner wrote:
ekajrebbur wrote:
Bristol_Gunner wrote:
Sorry, keyboard's stuck!

Because he is just stating a matter of fact. You can die from a car fire, some may survive but you can also die. If he had said "I hope you die in a car fire" then yes i would have had words but as it stands he didn't so everything is cool.

Other than that you have the f***kin t**t thing and if you come on this forum just to post things like that then that is what you are. No problems there.

OH, Thanks for that, now I get it. So, You can F*ck your Mother, but I HOPE you don't...
ekajrebbur
Liam Brady

Postby ekajrebbur » Wed May 06, 2009 1:47 am

Was that cool, Mr Moderator?
ekajrebbur
Liam Brady

Postby UFGN » Wed May 06, 2009 1:51 am

The funny thing is, we have lots of fans of other clubs, including ManUre, on this forum. Many of them are regulars. So the joke's on you really. You're not doing your club much good by looking like a muppet on here.

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2008-09