Arsenal Vs Middlesbrough | Premiership 26/04/09

Re: Arsenal Vs Middlesbrough | Premiership 26/04/09

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:26 pm

saga4711 wrote:
Irish_Gooner wrote:We'll have ade but no shava for manu so its really one blow followed by a positive

Well shava hasn't completely proven to be great in my eyes, he is good but I don't trust him completely yet, I'm partly waiting him to fail that trust (I do admit it is all just because his nationality. I haven't met any Russians that can be trusted).

Are you serious?
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Irish_Gooner » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Shava's helped cement our 4th place while villa faultered
Irish_Gooner - Once a gooner, always a gooner. Follow me on twitter @Oisgreg
Irish_Gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby saga4711 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:31 pm

HorseMachine wrote:
saga4711 wrote:
Irish_Gooner wrote:We'll have ade but no shava for manu so its really one blow followed by a positive

Well shava hasn't completely proven to be great in my eyes, he is good but I don't trust him completely yet, I'm partly waiting him to fail that trust (I do admit it is all just because his nationality. I haven't met any Russians that can be trusted).

Yay Blind Stupid Racism!

Yeah I know it's Racissm but then again I have lived about 50-70 KM from Russia, and at the moment I'm worried that couple children that are close relatives of mine might be kidnapped and taken to Russia (by their father) and we never would see them again. So reason my dislike and disrespect for Russians comes from that. I do wish that in a year or two I can really trust Shava (Russia should have at least 1 prson that is good person)
saga4711
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby cap06gunner06 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 pm

how many more points do we need to secure 4th place?
cap06gunner06
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:33 pm

saga4711 wrote:
HorseMachine wrote:
saga4711 wrote:

Yay Blind Stupid Racism!

Yeah I know it's Racissm but then again I have lived about 50-70 KM from Russia, and at the moment I'm worried that couple children that are close relatives of mine might be kidnapped and taken to Russia (by their father) and we never would see them again. So reason my dislike and disrespect for Russians comes from that. I do wish that in a year or two I can really trust Shava (Russia should have at least 1 prson that is good person)

You are actually serious aren't you?

Talk about tarring the entire nation of Russia with one brush you ignorant fool.
Last edited by GunnGunn on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Suney » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:34 pm

gunngunn wrote:
Suney wrote:Will Wenger put Djourou on

He has to give him game time before the ManU game in the CL

Who said Djourou would even play against Man U?

Didnt Wenger say it during the week
Suney
Liam Brady

Postby SE13 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:35 pm

saga4711 wrote:
HorseMachine wrote:
saga4711 wrote:

Yay Blind Stupid Racism!

Before The Iron Curtain came down, we could only dream of having Russians playing in our leagues.

I can't really see how personal circumstances (and sorry to hear about them) should cloud your judgement.

Anyway, less of that, and more of football, the teams are coming out again.

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Suney » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Djourou on for Silvestre
Suney
Liam Brady

Postby HorseMachine » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Djourou on... Hmm... good or bad? I mean if Silvester is injured, no matter how poor his form is, its a bit of a blow
HorseMachine
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby saga4711 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:37 pm

gunngunn wrote:
saga4711 wrote:

Are you serious?

yeah, unfortunately. I seriously wish I could get over that... Russians are really only once I don't trust much.
But Really I do like and think Shava is good but I'm not sure if he will be as great as Henry or other great legendary players are.
saga4711
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:38 pm

saga4711 wrote:
gunngunn wrote:
saga4711 wrote:

Are you serious?

yeah, unfortunately. I seriously wish I could get over that... Russians are really only once I don't trust much.
But Really I do like and think Shava is good but I'm not sure if he will be as great as Henry or other great legendary players are.

Check my above post, i actually can't believe you are serious.

The situation you said your relatives were involved in is bad, but anyone of any nationality could have...

I'll stop there.

Back to the Football.
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby SE13 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Suney wrote:Djourou on for Silvestre

Curious..... They mentioned a possible injury on SkySports.

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Suney » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:40 pm

HorseMachine wrote:Djourou on... Hmm... good or bad? I mean if Silvester is injured, no matter how poor his form is, its a bit of a blow

Silvestre injured?

I think Wenger just wants to give Djourou some game time
Suney
Liam Brady

Postby HorseMachine » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Suney wrote:
HorseMachine wrote:Djourou on... Hmm... good or bad? I mean if Silvester is injured, no matter how poor his form is, its a bit of a blow

Silvestre injured?

I think Wenger just wants to give Djourou some game time

Back Injury...
HorseMachine
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby HorseMachine » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Thought that was gonna go in there!
HorseMachine
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry