Liverpool Vs Arsenal | Premiership 21/04/2009

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal | Premiership 21/04/2009

Postby Trina » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:44 am

Don't finish work till 7pm again today, so hopefully I will be home just in time! :pray:
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby thebish » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:45 am

Fordy wrote:but i really hate scousers and Liverpool and for some reason im actually starting to hate them more than the scum so i don't really want Liverpool to win so i guess no matter what happens im not going to be happy

tis quite a thing for a Leeds fan to say.... tis equally hard for a bolton fan to say - but I've been there for a while....

I once wrote an article on TW forum about this phenomenon - the possibility that another club could be more despisable than the Mancs.. (that club being Liverpool) - some called for my instant dismissal - others grudgingly agreed....

the longest running non Bolton thread on TW is called "Benitez - Prick"

not THAT long ago me and GG and GG's hubby had a "watch Liverpool lose the Chumps-league final party" - great night (admittedly a bit of a risk - cos they might have won - but they didn't!!) I think GG still has the AC Milan scarf I bought her especially for that night! GG doesn't understand the anti-liverpool thing - and rolls her eyes at us - but GG-hubby has that same normal visceral Loverpool-hatred that I have - a kindred spirit!
thebish

Postby bergie4ever » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:11 am

gunngunn wrote:
bergie4ever wrote:Anyone wants to see Arsha play tonight ?? :disgust: :tumbleweed:

Listen tit breath, you are starting to annoy me now, there is a f***ing good reason why Arsh didn't start against Chelsea, not that you can understand it with that infantile brain of yours.

Keep your sarcy comments to yourself.

D'you really hope I will insult you so you could kick me out of the forum ?? :smartass:
So cute guys... :rofll:
bergie4ever
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Bristol_Gunner » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:51 am

Fordy wrote:but i really hate scousers and Liverpool and for some reason im actually starting to hate them more than the scum so i don't really want Liverpool to win so i guess no matter what happens im not going to be happy

i cant satnd both the clubs but i would rather see man u win the title over pool. I just cant stand the idea that they have a god given right to win the trophy and the coverage for champions league matches just gets cringe worthy.

I also think Rafa benitez "mind Games" are absolutley pathetic, a highlight was when he said he cant understand fegie because he is scottish.
Bristol_Gunner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby cap06gunner06 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:18 am

LMAO. i hate the mancs more than the scousers. but id rather the mancs win it. that probably sounds stupid but yeah.
cap06gunner06
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby arseman » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:31 am

I'd rather we didn't have to decide...so let's win all our games, and meanwhile send someone to cook some dodgy lasagna for the top three....
arseman
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby InvincibleGunners » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:31 am

Love to see us win tonight because otherwise we'll have to put up with the usual garbage that floods in the next day...

A win in Scouseville would be a great warm up/confidence boost for 2 x Old Trifle visits coming up

COME ON YOU GOONS!!!

ps for the record I hate the scouse for than the mancs
Wenger for life, may he live forever!
InvincibleGunners
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby cap06gunner06 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:15 pm

ive just been watching espn classic and the 89 season final league game was on. more of the same tonight lads.
cap06gunner06
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:27 pm

Think this is how we will line up, please for the love of GOD (that would be DB10) play SONG in the middle!!!! :pray:

_________ Fabianski_____________
Sagna * Toure * Tweety * Gibbs
Walcott * Fabreags * Song * Shava
_________EDDIE! * Bendy_________
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby essexgunner » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:38 pm

arseman wrote:I'd rather we didn't have to decide...so let's win all our games, and meanwhile send someone to cook some dodgy lasagna for the top three....

Couldn't agree more, win all our games and dont worry about the others.

Maybe AW can get some of the Lasanga the spuds like so much and share it with the others :sneaky2:

Then again we would need more that that to clinch this one.

Seriously though, we need to win tonight not for Mancs or Scousers but For our CL campaign and 09/10 to keep the winning mentality in the squad. We again are hit by injuries but if we can continue to win games can come good in the CL and next season go all the way in the league. :arsenal3:
essexgunner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:04 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:Think this is how we will line up, please for the love of GOD (that would be DB10) play SONG in the middle!!!! :pray:

_________ Fabianski_____________
Sagna * Toure * Tweety * Gibbs
Walcott * Fabreags * Song * Shava
_________EDDIE! * Bendy_________

That's the line-up I was hoping for (see probable line-ups thread) but I have a bad feeling that Theo and/or Cesc might be rested after Saturday.
If it was me I'd rest them against Boro and play them today but who knows? Only AW has seen them in training and only he knows who is looking tired and who isn't.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Currently wearing my Eduardo shirt, looks like he's playing tonight, Ade & RVP are out, Sagna & Eddie BACK!
And its going to be like Michael Thomas 89' moment!....Theo sprints up the wing, nutmeggs carragher & its not up for grabs now (well at least not in the scousers case) BANG! Back of t'net. and its ARS-EN_AAALLL *ref blows* 2-1 full time!

:arse fan: :rofll: :arse fan: :rofll: :arse fan: :rofll:

COME ON YOU GUNNNERS!
:arsenal3:
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby thebish » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:03 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:Currently wearing my Eduardo shirt, looks like he's playing tonight, Ade & RVP are out, Sagna & Eddie BACK!
And its going to be like Michael Thomas 89' moment!....Theo sprints up the wing, nutmeggs carragher & its not up for grabs now (well at least not in the scousers case) BANG! Back of t'net. and its ARS-EN_AAALLL *ref blows* 2-1 full time!

:arse fan: :rofll: :arse fan: :rofll: :arse fan: :rofll:

COME ON YOU GUNNNERS!
:arsenal3:

sign that woman up for the pre-match team-talk! :clap:
thebish

Postby Fordy » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Bristol_Gunner wrote:

i cant satnd both the clubs but i would rather see man u win the title over pool. I just cant stand the idea that they have a god given right to win the trophy and the coverage for champions league matches just gets cringe worthy.

I also think Rafa benitez "mind Games" are absolutley pathetic, a highlight was when he said he cant understand fegie because he is scottish.

but the thing is i have got used to the mancs winning all the time i just accept it now and it doesn't bother me where as if Pool win the league they will not shut up about it for the net 10 years im already sick to death of hearing about 5 CL i really don't need them to start wining the league
Fordy

Postby GunnGunn » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Fordy wrote:
Bristol_Gunner wrote:

but the thing is i have got used to the mancs winning all the time i just accept it now and it doesn't bother me where as if Pool win the league they will not shut up about it for the net 10 years im already sick to death of hearing about 5 CL i really don't need them to start wining the league

I am in exactly the same mind as you, if the Mancs win another title, its just that, ''another title'', a few weeks of ribbing at the end of the season and they are over it, if the Scousers win the Prem...

I don't want to say it but i think the Universe would implode, f**k the Hadron Collider...
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2008-09