Cricket Thread

Ah, the sound of willow on leather! Discuss all aspects of cricket here.

Re: Cricket Thread

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:46 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/59338118

And it turns out Mr Rafiq used anti-semetic language himself.

Pot, kettle and.....

That is why I'd like to know why Ballance is a 'c***' but Rafiq is a poor victim.

Feels more like the sick bigot, Rafiq, is projecting his disgusting personality on others in order to play the victim.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:04 pm

Ach wrote:Again you have highlighted your complete lack of understanding and utter stupidity. How much lower you can go, I'm intrigued.

You clearly haven't seen the full story behind the dog naming which was explained in the hearing. You just think it's a dog named Kevin and HoW iS tHaT rAcIsT?

As for Ballance lol. Hiding behind the but but we're bff's forever and ever bs. Thank God you're not in an authority role if you buy that crap but it's too be expected. Remind us again how Derek Chauvin should be freed despite video evidence of him committing the crime lol

I suppose forcing red wine down the victims throat at the age of 15 is perfectly fine as well. BoYs WiLl Be BoYs.

Trolling about football is one thing which you do. Don't mind it. You know little but it's funny watching you squirm.

Trolling about racism though is pretty sad

No comment as expected lol
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:05 pm

Ach wrote:
Ach wrote:Again you have highlighted your complete lack of understanding and utter stupidity. How much lower you can go, I'm intrigued.

You clearly haven't seen the full story behind the dog naming which was explained in the hearing. You just think it's a dog named Kevin and HoW iS tHaT rAcIsT?

As for Ballance lol. Hiding behind the but but we're bff's forever and ever bs. Thank God you're not in an authority role if you buy that crap but it's too be expected. Remind us again how Derek Chauvin should be freed despite video evidence of him committing the crime lol

I suppose forcing red wine down the victims throat at the age of 15 is perfectly fine as well. BoYs WiLl Be BoYs.

Trolling about football is one thing which you do. Don't mind it. You know little but it's funny watching you squirm.

Trolling about racism though is pretty sad

No comment as expected lol

jayramfootball wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/59338118

And it turns out Mr Rafiq used anti-semetic language himself.

Pot, kettle and.....

That is why I'd like to know why Ballance is a 'c***' but Rafiq is a poor victim.

Feels more like the sick bigot, Rafiq, is projecting his disgusting personality on others in order to play the victim.

Avoid Avoid Avoid.
:biggrin:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:11 pm

The hiding and squirming has begun.

But your thoughts are out there now jay. We all know what you think of racism.

Remind us again how Chauvin should've been innocent lol

Trolls got to troll though
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:14 pm

Ach wrote:The hiding and squirming has begun.

But your thoughts are out there now jay. We all know what you think of racism.

Remind us again how Chauvin should've been innocent lol

Trolls got to troll though

^Deflection

Your 'victim' is now an admitted bigot.
That you can't bring yourself to call him a 'c***' too says it all.
Hoisted by your own petard.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:19 pm

And still refusing to answer lol

Apparently assaulting a Muslim kid and pouring alcohol down his throat is ok in your world.

Bringing up other stuff which he's done after to avoid confronting the issue which I asked about way before, seems like someone is trying to change subject

Hopefully as you grow up and leave home, your mantra will come true and there will be no racism. Until then, stay home. Stay safe
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:28 pm

Ach wrote:And still refusing to answer lol

Apparently assaulting a Muslim kid and pouring alcohol down his throat is ok in your world.

Bringing up other stuff which he's done after to avoid confronting the issue which I asked about way before, seems like someone is trying to change subject

Hopefully as you grow up and leave home, your mantra will come true and there will be no racism. Until then, stay home. Stay safe

Funnily enough it's already been answered several posts back, but now you have nowhere to turn so you are just spamming.
Your 'victim' is an anti-semite bigot... so is he a c*** too?
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:36 pm

Ah I've just seen the edited post.

So cos it happens everywhere it's ok to happen with him? As expected, a weak argument from someone who's never had to face racism in their sheltered life.

Only reason the c*** cricketer who did it to him was cos rafique was a devout Muslim and didn't drink then. At 15.

A kid.

They used Kevin as a derogatory term for all coloured players then. Why that? I don't know. Doesn't matter. It was done and used as an insult. Hales the c*** named his all black dog Kevin cos of it. He took it further. You're ok with this.

Shows how little you really understand it. Maybe keep quiet and educate yourself about racism before making a fool of yourself. You've never dealt with it. Hope you never do.

From a guy who'd research goalkeepers but not this lol
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:50 pm

Ach wrote:Ah I've just seen the edited post.

So cos it happens everywhere it's ok to happen with him? As expected, a weak argument from someone who's never had to face racism in their sheltered life.

Only reason the c*** cricketer who did it to him was cos rafique was a devout Muslim and didn't drink then. At 15.

A kid.

They used Kevin as a derogatory term for all coloured players then. Why that? I don't know. Doesn't matter. It was done and used as an insult. Hales the c*** named his all black dog Kevin cos of it. He took it further. You're ok with this.

Shows how little you really understand it. Maybe keep quiet and educate yourself about racism before making a fool of yourself. You've never dealt with it. Hope you never do.

The wine thing had f**k all to do with race.
Happens to people of all colours and it's never unusual to find these kind of things happen - nothing burger.

As for Kevin the dog - show me the proof that the dog was named as a racist slur... and I am not going to take the word of a now known bigot like the one who is making these accusations.

Just get lost with BS about racism - you spew it out on these boards every time there is a news story and always one way too.
From what little racism does exist in this country a large dose of it comes from Asians.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:55 pm

Little racism in this country :rofll:

Do you live with your head in the sand or something?

Racism isn't just physical assault or has to be face to face.

Keep quiet. You know f all about it
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Phil71 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:56 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Ach wrote:Ah I've just seen the edited post.

A kid.

The wine thing had f**k all to do with race.
Happens to people of all colours and it's never unusual to find these kind of things happen - nothing burger.

As for Kevin the dog - show me the proof that the dog was named as a racist slur... and I am not going to take the word of a now known bigot like the one who is making these accusations.

Just get lost with BS about racism - you spew it out on these boards every time there is a news story and always one way too.
From what little racism does exist in this country a large dose of it comes from Asians.

Yep.

Go and speak to white people who live in those areas of Blackburn, Oldham, Burnley... They'll tell you how they're told it's a muslim area and they're not welcome.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:00 pm

Imagine thinking the wine thing isn't racist. Ffs. I knew you weren't the brightest jay but even this is over the top
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:15 pm

Ach wrote:Imagine thinking the wine thing isn't racist. Ffs. I knew you weren't the brightest jay but even this is over the top

I remember a group of lads forcing whisky down my throat when I was pissed on a stag do.
Did it to others in the group too.
Never knew it was racist - perhaps the white guys it happened to had too much of a tan and looked like Asians - who knows, :dontknow: :dizzy: :rolleyes:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:18 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Ach wrote:Imagine thinking the wine thing isn't racist. Ffs. I knew you weren't the brightest jay but even this is over the top

I remember a group of lads forcing whisky down my throat when I was pissed on a stag do.
Never knew it was racist - perhaps the white guys it happened to had too much of a tan and looked like Asians - who knows, :dontknow: :dizzy: :rolleyes:

How is this even the same thing? :doh:
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:36 pm

Ach wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

How is this even the same thing? :doh:

I hope you are not giving me the Muslim and alcohol line...?
I have worked in Saudi Arabia - I know what many 'devout Muslims' do at the weekend **cough **cough. Literally .. boys will be boys. Let's just say the bridge to Bahrain is quite busy. <whistle>. Good for them, I say. Live it up and live free - if you are privileged to live in such a way.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

PreviousNext

Return to Cricket