GUESS THE BUTT CHAT

New Competition!
Pictures are posted from the players behinds. How well do you know your Arsenal?

Re: GUESS THE BUTT CHAT

Postby StLGooner » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:28 pm

I won't be in it cause I watched her edit a lot of these to be fair. But so far this is going better than I thought it would.

So nice job hun.......................... whats for dinner tonight bitch!?!?!? :hiding:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Cheese » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Chris, how comes when your at home Ashley gets on here more than you?..... I think you'll be doing your own dinner. haha.
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby StLGooner » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:34 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:Chris, how comes when your at home Ashley gets on here more than you?..... I think you'll be doing your own dinner. haha.

Its Trina's fault, she asked her to come back on and she did, now she put her in charge of this comp, so now Ash feels like the queen of the world and there is no stopping her now. Her attitude has even changed at home..... for the worse of course. Time to put my foot down again, and keep it down................... particularly on her throat. :hiding:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby rogerthornhill » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:36 pm

arseman wrote:
rogerthornhill wrote:I can't see why Identifying a player's backside should indicate any latent poofness. :naughty: I can understand why it should generate such banter but it's nothing to worry about. Identify away with full confidence in your own masculinity.

Identifying it isn't a big deal, it's staring at a picture of a mans butt that I've got a problem with :?

You can look without enjoying, it's a case of don't inhale. :grin:
rogerthornhill
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Cheese » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:37 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:Chris, how comes when your at home Ashley gets on here more than you?..... I think you'll be doing your own dinner. haha.

Its Trina's fault, she asked her to come back on and she did, now she put her in charge of this comp, so now Ash feels like the queen of the world and there is no stopping her now. Her attitude has even changed at home..... for the worse of course. Time to put my foot down again, and keep it down................... particularly on her throat. :hiding:

Not only have you said that but you've posted it in Ashley's thread :rofll:
It was nice knowing you pal.
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby StLGooner » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:41 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:

Don't worry Cheesy, I always have an advantage......... and I like to call it.......... The Power of the Wang!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Trina » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:44 pm

ChVint22 wrote:

:rofll:

:hiding:
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Cheese » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:47 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:

Don't worry Cheesy, I always have an advantage......... and I like to call it.......... The Power of the Wang!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

:sneaky2: :rofll:
I'm going to shut up now before i get into trouble, i've already been warned i'm lucky to be 4000 miles away :shock:
I only wanted the pictures of the Eiffel Tower :hiding:
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby StLGooner » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:47 pm

Trina wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:

:rofll:

:hiding:

And this was after I made Callum a Gooner and gave you a beautiful Arsenal scarf. I feel used ( and not the good kind of used were you wake up naked with no money). :crybaby: ;)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby mrschvint22 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:04 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:

Power or the Wang, my ass. Good luck being able to use that wang of yours anytime soon. :snooty:
mrschvint22
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby meridamullet » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:06 pm

mrschvint22 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:

Power or the Wang, my ass. Good luck being able to use that wang of yours anytime soon. :snooty:

oooooooohhhhhhhhh snap :rofll:
meridamullet
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Cheese » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:28 pm

If this game doesn't take off - although i think it already has - i've come up with another good game.

It's called GUESS THAT c***.

Any takers?
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby meridamullet » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:30 pm

um.......robbie keane?
meridamullet
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby chrisbishop69 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:53 pm

lol
Chris is Cool
chrisbishop69
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby mrschvint22 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Ok, come on you lot. I know this game is a little cheesy (no reference to you AA ;)) but give it a shot.
For the guys, don't think about it as looking at another mans behind, just pay attention to the way they stand or the boots they have on.
I find myself noticing how the players walk and I seem to pay attention to their legs more than I do the rest of their body.
mrschvint22
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

PreviousNext

Return to Guess the butt!