POTW Week 55

Re: POTW Week 55

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:53 pm

SE13 wrote:Many names again in the frame, and voting was close, so don't give up, you could well be next!

well thats a lie

i cant win it anymore

se13: hates me for sayin murray hates england

trina: fancies me but doesnt want fordy to guess so she votes against me(more than just a pretty face)

fordy: is insecure about his cock size in comparison to mine, so votes against me

chvint:is still reading the definition of "healthy" in the dictionary and doesnt have time to vote

all_arsenal_1886: is too busy voting for scottishlass

rachel:is cyber sexing with arseman all the time, so they dont have time to vote

so that leaves sgw, who i believe votes for me in a vain attempt that i might once again receive the honour






well done roger rabbit by the way
Image
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007
 
Posts: 10070
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 pm

Re: POTW Week 55

Postby rogerthornhill » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:11 pm

Thanks guys, I have an acceptance speech written in case I ever win it again. :biggrin:
User avatar
rogerthornhill
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4385
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Re: POTW Week 55

Postby ozgooner » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:35 pm

absolutely_fabregas wrote:
SE13 wrote:Many names again in the frame, and voting was close, so don't give up, you could well be next!

well thats a lie

i cant win it anymore

se13: hates me for sayin murray hates england

trina: fancies me but doesnt want fordy to guess so she votes against me(more than just a pretty face)

fordy: is insecure about his cock size in comparison to mine, so votes against me

chvint:is still reading the definition of "healthy" in the dictionary and doesnt have time to vote

all_arsenal_1886: is too busy voting for scottishlass

rachel:is cyber sexing with arseman all the time, so they dont have time to vote

so that leaves sgw, who i believe votes for me in a vain attempt that i might once again receive the honour








well done roger rabbit by the way




jealousy is a curse my good man . she has moved on from ya mate . greener pastures or something ???
Image

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
User avatar
ozgooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4272
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:02 am
Location: brisbane , australia

Re: POTW Week 55

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:43 pm

dont worry oz im not the jealous type

ps i forgot rev gooner was a mod, hmm maybe he votes for me?, he seems a cool guy, nice sense of humour, seems to have a good life travelling round europe etc, well hopefully he wil vote now :biggrin:
Image
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007
 
Posts: 10070
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 pm

Re: POTW Week 55

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:25 am

I tried cyber sex once, didn't like it. The bloody keyboard got stuck in my arse.
User avatar
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 18570
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: POTW Week 55

Postby SuperDumbassman » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:00 am

tehe
Image
User avatar
SuperDumbassman
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:04 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: POTW Week 55

Postby rachel83 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:49 am

absolutely_fabregas wrote:rachel:is cyber sexing with arseman all the time, so they dont have time to vote


Didn't you see he turned me down? :crybaby:
Image
User avatar
rachel83
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5881
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: Hartford, Connecticut

Re: POTW Week 55

Postby arseman » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:09 am

rachel83 wrote:
absolutely_fabregas wrote:rachel:is cyber sexing with arseman all the time, so they dont have time to vote


Didn't you see he turned me down? :crybaby:


I'll make it up to ya :grouphug:
User avatar
arseman
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6325
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:36 am

Re: POTW Week 55

Postby Cheese » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:49 pm

*Note to Trina and Fordy*

Might be an idea to open up and online GoonersWorld dating agency... I think you could make a killing lol
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15075
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: POTW Week 55

Postby rachel83 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:49 pm

arseman wrote:
rachel83 wrote:
absolutely_fabregas wrote:rachel:is cyber sexing with arseman all the time, so they dont have time to vote


Didn't you see he turned me down? :crybaby:


I'll make it up to ya :grouphug:


Ok :biggrin:
Image
User avatar
rachel83
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5881
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: Hartford, Connecticut

Previous

Return to POTW

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest