The Wish List

Heard any rumours?
Then post them in here and get the opinions of the other members on them.

Re: The Wish List

Postby Sims » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:38 pm

Sims wrote:here's my realistic window:

In's

Kieran Tierney ~£25m
Ismael Bennacer ~£5m
Mario Hermoso ~£35m/Lewis Dunk ~£20m
Nicolas Pepe ~£60-70m
Enock Kwateng ~£10-15m
Promote Reiss Nelson & ESR as permanent first team players
Promote Emiliano Martinez as no 2

TOTAL: £135m - £125m

Out's

Skhodran Mustafi ~£20m
Calum Chambers ~£20m
Henrikh Mkhitaryan ~£20m
Mohamed Elneny ~£10m
David Ospina ~£5m
Mesut Özil (only if we can shift entire wage without any contributions) £20m

TOTAL: £75m - £95m

Centremid is a huge issue if we shift Mesut, if not

Leno
Bellerin - Hermoso/Dunk - Sokratis - Tierney
Torreira - Guendouzi
Pepe - Özil - Auba
Laca


Martinez, Koscielny, Kwateng/Nacho, Bennacer, Iwobi, Reiss, ESR/Eddie

I think Tierney would be the most important signing of the lot. Would be the only future captain we have in the squad


Nearly 2/4 starters lads plus Ceballos who I thought we’d have no hope of getting
Image
User avatar
Sims
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 30351
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: The Wish List

Postby NovaGB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:01 pm

Kroenke gets his wallet out....

Tierney
Zaha
Umtiti
Koulibaly
Alves

(along with Pepe)

-------------------------Auba---------------------
Zaha------------------Laca---------------Pepe
---------------Ceballos--Torreira-------------
Tierney-----Koulibaly--Umtiti----Bellerin
------------------------Leno-----------------------

This is the wish list, right? :P
User avatar
NovaGB
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 772
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:45 pm

Re: The Wish List

Postby themessiah » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Last 7 days transfer checklist should be this.
Sell Mustafi,Elneny,Koscienly,Jenkinson
Buy Tierney
Get in 2 CBs
Get a back up RB
themessiah
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:58 pm
Location: London

Re: The Wish List

Postby Tubbs » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:46 pm

Well we’ve just sold Bielik to Derby for 10 Mil and 7 of that is money up front so hopefully we can reuse this money on Tierney
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:26 am

Re: The Wish List

Postby NovaGB » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:49 pm

Tierney, Umtiti and a young CB with potential like Pape Abou Cisse or a older player like Cahill and i'll be happy for this year.

I know Umtiti has had injury problems but he could be something amazing for us, along the lines of VVD.

Plus because of his injurys problems we can get him reasonably cheap 35-50m imo, if he was in the form he was 2 years ago he would be 100m+ like they are valuing Koulibaly.
User avatar
NovaGB
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 772
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:45 pm

Re: The Wish List

Postby Zedie » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:59 pm

Suprnova wrote:Tierney, Umtiti and a young CB with potential like Pape Abou Cisse or a older player like Cahill and i'll be happy for this year.

I know Umtiti has had injury problems but he could be something amazing for us, along the lines of VVD.

Plus because of his injurys problems we can get him reasonably cheap 35-50m imo, if he was in the form he was 2 years ago he would be 100m+ like they are valuing Koulibaly.


Imo we really need solid CBs that are fit and can play a whole season if they have to.

I think we would only go for 1, but I hope if we do, it's one that's actually solid like sok was/is.

We desperately need one at least and I'm not too sure on whether medley is ready...
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: The Wish List

Postby Tony Adams » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:10 pm

Sign a f...ing centre back ffs!!!
Image
User avatar
Tony Adams
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 35535
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: The Wish List

Postby Zedie » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:11 pm

Tony_Adams wrote:Sign a f...ing centre back ffs!!!


And not a shit tier stop gap type
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: The Wish List

Postby Tony Adams » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Zedie wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:Sign a f...ing centre back ffs!!!


And not a shit tier stop gap type
I'd take an old dude on loan. A Godin/Chiellini type (yeah, I know they aren't available). A leader to organise us at the back.
Image
User avatar
Tony Adams
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 35535
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: The Wish List

Postby themessiah » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:45 pm

Tony_Adams wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:Sign a f...ing centre back ffs!!!


And not a shit tier stop gap type
I'd take an old dude on loan. A Godin/Chiellini type (yeah, I know they aren't available). A leader to organise us at the back.



Jerome Boateng on the cut price

Given Premier League ones are so expensive, and we need a bit of experience I think Jerome Boateng would be a good option to look at
themessiah
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:58 pm
Location: London

Re: The Wish List

Postby Callum » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:44 pm

themessiah wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:Sign a f...ing centre back ffs!!!


And not a shit tier stop gap type
I'd take an old dude on loan. A Godin/Chiellini type (yeah, I know they aren't available). A leader to organise us at the back.



Jerome Boateng on the cut price

Given Premier League ones are so expensive, and we need a bit of experience I think Jerome Boateng would be a good option to look at

Bayern can barely field a first XI and a full sub's bench so I can't see that happening.
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34544
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: The Wish List

Postby themessiah » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Callum wrote:
themessiah wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:Sign a f...ing centre back ffs!!!


And not a shit tier stop gap type
I'd take an old dude on loan. A Godin/Chiellini type (yeah, I know they aren't available). A leader to organise us at the back.



Jerome Boateng on the cut price

Given Premier League ones are so expensive, and we need a bit of experience I think Jerome Boateng would be a good option to look at

Bayern can barely field a first XI and a full sub's bench so I can't see that happening.



Just wishful thinking. But i guess you're right

Bayern really bought a busted CB for 85 mil(they got lucas hernandez who gets injured every 2 games, fits well.... ) all the while having Sule and Boateng at the back.
themessiah
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:58 pm
Location: London

Re: The Wish List

Postby NovaGB » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:13 pm

Right now with what we have...

Tierney or Alaba
Upa or Zagadou or Rugani
Doucoure or Kessie
Max Aarons
Use Chambers as 4th choice

Sell

Poostafi
Kos
Xhaka
Elneny
User avatar
NovaGB
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 772
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:45 pm

Re: The Wish List

Postby Callum » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:32 pm

Leno
Bellerin - Upamecano - Sokratis - Tierney
Torreira - Ceballos
Pepe - Ozil - Auba
Lacazette

Image
User avatar
Callum
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34544
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Kieran Tierney's back pocket

Re: The Wish List

Postby Nuggets » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:38 pm

I wish Musttafi would fook off.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 16762
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: casual69, DiamondGooner and 5 guests