Alphonse Areola

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Alphonse Areola

Postby Ach » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:30 pm

Arsenal could bolster their goalkeeping options with the arrival of Alphonse Areola from Paris Saint-Germain, reports the Mirror.

Areola would cover the potential departure of Emiliano Martinez, who is considering a move to Aston Villa in order to secure regular first-team football.

Alphonse areola
GK
PSG
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Re: Alphonse Areola

Postby yadunoe » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:58 pm

Ach wrote:
Arsenal could bolster their goalkeeping options with the arrival of Alphonse Areola from Paris Saint-Germain, reports the Mirror.

Areola would cover the potential departure of Emiliano Martinez, who is considering a move to Aston Villa in order to secure regular first-team football.

Alphonse areola
GK
PSG

not bad if emi has to go but imo i might be in the minority id rather sell leno then emi because i feel emi is better at commanding the box
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Callum » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:26 am

yadunoe wrote:
Ach wrote:

Alphonse areola
GK
PSG

not bad if emi has to go but imo i might be in the minority id rather sell leno then emi because i feel emi is better at commanding the box

The issue is Leno isn't attracting the interest, so it's either sell Emi and keep Leno or keep them both.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:04 am

I'd rather keep Emi, but I wouldn't object to him being our no. 2 if Emi is sold.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby KG3 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:05 pm

Joining Fulham
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill