William Saliba (2)

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: William Saliba

Postby swipe right » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:11 am

Jedi wrote:
BS221B wrote:
Suprnova wrote:This is the most frustrating transfer window ever.

Stingy Wenger :angry:

oh wait :think:

I agree, Wenger wasn't stingy. After all, he wasted nearly £100 mil on trash like Mustafi, Xhaka and Perez. One can only hope Arsenal can recover in the from the seemingly irreparable damage this man has done, where we've fallen so low that we're now being bullied by Tottenham in the transfer market.

All were Gazidis StatDNA signings.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:37 am

BS221B wrote:

I think you mean - you useless senile old c***, why did you give away half our best assets and then piss away the best part of 500m on dross, when you clearly no longer had a clue what you were doing - or maybe that's just me
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby BS221B » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:54 am

Jedi wrote:
BS221B wrote:

I agree, Wenger wasn't stingy. After all, he wasted nearly £100 mil on trash like Mustafi, Xhaka and Perez. One can only hope Arsenal can recover in the from the seemingly irreparable damage this man has done, where we've fallen so low that we're now being bullied by Tottenham in the transfer market.

Minus Xhaka, they were all Gazidis signings. Wenger tried to get rid off Mustafi several times and Perez never made it on Arsenal for a reason.
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby thebigbangtheo » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:06 pm

alexafc12 wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
alexafc12 wrote:bloody hell. can we get some good new pls. getting depressing

I'm 41 and pulled a 28 y/o bird just because I have a Harley. That's pretty good news, not sure if it helps you though. ;)

Smoking !!! :arse fan:

ahahaha made me smile at least :)

Lol glad to see a good sense of humour is still alive on here. It's a pity our transfer negotiators seem like wanna be stand up comedians that don't know how to deliver a punch line.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Nuggets » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:17 pm

EliteKiller wrote:
BS221B wrote:

I think you mean - you useless senile old c***, why did you give away half our best assets and then piss away the best part of 500m on dross, when you clearly no longer had a clue what you were doing - or maybe that's just me

Nope, sounds about right for me as well. :clap: :clap:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:06 pm

EliteKiller wrote:
BS221B wrote:

Thats exactly correct - Wenger wasted half a billion over 10 years on complete and utter shite. Hence, we're going backwards.
I don't think fans have quite realised just how bad a football manager Wenger was. The damage he did to our club is almost terminal.
Those fans that gave him the support he needed for a full decade to hang on as manager and skim nearly £100m in wages from the club should forever hang their heads in complete shame.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby yadunoe » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:10 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
BS221B wrote:

Thats exactly correct - Wenger wasted half a billion over 10 years on complete and utter shite. Hence, we're going backwards.
I don't think fans have quite realised just how bad a football manager Wenger was. The damage he did to our club is almost terminal.
Those fans that gave him the support he needed for a full decade to hang on as manager and skim nearly £100m in wages from the club should forever hang their heads in complete shame.

i wanna see wenger go to barca and or psg to shut fans like you up look emery is here and nothing the real problem is kroenke
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Nuggets » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:24 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
BS221B wrote:

:clap: :clap:
Nuggets

Postby themessiah » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:41 pm

yadunoe wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
BS221B wrote:

i wanna see wenger go to barca and or psg to shut fans like you up look emery is here and nothing the real problem is kroenke

If Wenger was still that respected how come he is still jobless. Forget the narrative that he is resting, it is a lie.
Image Image
themessiah
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Callum » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:59 pm

ffs spend some money wenger
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Callum wrote:ffs spend some money wenger

Hes had 3 transfer windows since hes left to address the situation and managed 3 decent signings in that time.

Shocking.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby yadunoe » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:00 pm

themessiah wrote:
yadunoe wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
BS221B wrote:

If Wenger was still that respected how come he is still jobless. Forget the narrative that he is resting, it is a lie.

imo the only problem have is kroenke i was skeptical tbh i think maybe wenger had to leave to show ppl that kroenke is the real issue he always leaves us one or two players short and never put out the money needed , if we have a different owner who splashes the cash and we are still shit then thats different emery isnt any better then wenger imo
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby themessiah » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:11 pm

yadunoe wrote:
themessiah wrote:
yadunoe wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
BS221B wrote:

imo the only problem have is kroenke i was skeptical tbh i think maybe wenger had to leave to show ppl that kroenke is the real issue he always leaves us one or two players short and never put out the money needed , if we have a different owner who splashes the cash and we are still shit then thats different emery isnt any better then wenger imo

The club has never sold well Wenger and Gazidis were clowns haven't a clue It's why Vinai , Raul and Edu are here but Kroenke should of sacked Wenger and Gazidis 6 years ago , Wenger after Highbury became a glorified accountant unfortunately ..Why were a mess .

Btw lets not make this into a Wenger thread

Lets keep on topic.

Image Image
themessiah
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:13 pm

There is some money. There are no excuses for not signing a CB and WF, even if they are risks like guendouzi and lichsteiner (i use those as examples of one that went well and one that didn't and one being cheap as he is old and the other as he is young and inexperienced). I'm a fan of Emery but no signings and I'll quickly change my tune.

Anyhow, we've bid what they wanted for saliba. If he goes to spurs it'll be cos he'd prefer to go to the CL finalists :(
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby themessiah » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:18 pm

Tony_Adams wrote:There is some money. There are no excuses for not signing a CB and WF, even if they are risks like guendouzi and lichsteiner (i use those as examples of one that went well and one that didn't and one being cheap as he is old and the other as he is young and inexperienced). I'm a fan of Emery but no signings and I'll quickly change my tune.

Anyhow, we've bid what they wanted for saliba. If he goes to spurs it'll be cos he'd prefer to go to the CL finalists :(

Maybe the club think Emery won’t last the season lol so they’re saving the budget for the next guy haha.
Image Image
themessiah
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk