Amine Gouiri

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Amine Gouiri

Postby elber » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Arsenal are expressing an interest in Lyon starlet Amine Gouiri, according to reports.

Gouiri, 17, impressed for France at the European Under-17 Championships last summer and the forward’s performances at the tournament put a number of elite clubs on red alert.

It’s understood AC Milan are keen on Gouiri and the Gunners are also closely monitoring the highly-rated attacker following a series of strong displays in Azerbaijan last year.

The Daily Express suggest Arsenal scouts have watched the promising youngster on a number of occasions and the north London club are weighing up a move.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/09/arsenal-k ... i-6987018/

Shit source I know but this kid looks the business. Be surprised if Aulas let's him go without a fight.
elber
Charlie George
Charlie George

Re: Amine Gouiri

Postby bedboi » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:05 pm

they already rejected millions form barka and bayern for slightly worse players, maolida and geubbels. their awesome new dm ndombele alsk chose to sign with them even though his old club was offered more money by a foreign club. these guys won't be ripped off

but

I like watching them and can vouche for fekir. pay anything, he's that great! srs
bedboi
Patrick Vieira

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill