Juan Cuadrado

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Juan Cuadrado

Postby prolific » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Cuadrado, l’Arsenal in tribuna: no della Fiorentina a gennaio
Articolo pubblicato domenica 27 ottobre 2013 alle 18:26 - Fiorentina, Primo piano, Serie A.
http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/serie-a ... a-gennaio/

Una doppietta davanti all’Arsenal. In tribuna a Verona Richard Law – detto Dik , uomo di fiducia di Wenger – in compagnia del procuratore di Cuadrado, Alessandro Lucci. La Fiorentina non lo cede a gennaio, ma sarebbe pronta a giugno un’offerta da 30 milioni di euro da parte dei Gunners. Il cartellino del colombiano è metà della Fiorentina e metà dell’Udinese, e oltre all’Arsenal a giugno anche la Juve proverà a prenderlo.

Info su Gianluca Di Marzio

Gianluca Di Marzio @DiMarzio
Giornalista e telecronista per Sky Sport, esperto di calciomercato. Figlio d'arte, suo papà Gianni è stato un famoso allenatore di calcio. Ha iniziato la sua carriera con l'emittente Telenuovo di Padova. Nel 2004 passa a Sky dove ha seguito come telecronista la doppia promozione del Napoli, dalla serie C alla A, e i mondiali in Germania del 2006. Con Alessandro Bonan è protagonista della trasmissione "E' (sempre) Calciomercato", approfondimento sportivo dedicato al calciomercato. Sposato con Anna Maria, è laureato in Giurisprudenza. Testimonial della Fondazione Borgonovo, al fianco del suo amico Stefano, raccoglie fondi con delle aste benefiche per sostenere la ricerca contro la SLA.

Google Translation...

Cuadrado, Arsenal in the stands: no Fiorentina in January
Article published Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 18:26 - Fiorentina , First floor , Series A .

Two goals in front of Arsenal. In the gallery in Verona Richard Law - Dik said, a man of trust Wenger - in the company of attorney Cuadrado, Alessandro Lucci. La Fiorentina transfers it in January, but would be ready in June an offer of 30 million euro from the Gunners. The tag is half Colombian Fiorentina and Udinese half, and over Arsenal in June also Juve will try to take it.

About Gianluca Di Marzio

Gianluca Di Marzio @ DiMarzio
Journalist and commentator for Sky Sports, an expert in the transfer market. Son of art, his dad John was a famous football coach. He began his career with the issuer Telenuovo of Padua. In 2004 he moved to Sky where he worked as a commentator double promotion of Naples, from the series C to A, and the World Cup in Germany in 2006. With Alessandro Bonan is the star of the show "E '(always) Transfer", dedicated to sports-depth transfer market. Married to Anna Maria has a degree in Law. Testimonial of Borgonovo Foundation, alongside his friend Stephen, collects funds with the charity auctions to support research against ALS.

Arsenal scouting Cuadrado: Fiorentina won’t sell him in January
Articolo pubblicato domenica 27 ottobre 2013 alle 18:49
http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom ... n-january/

A brace in front of Arsenal. Richard Law was in the stands, he is known as Dik and is trusted by Wenger- he was accompanied by Cuadrado’s agent Alessandro Lucci. Fiorentina won’t sell him in January, but in June an offer of 30 million euro from Arsenal could arrive. The Colombian is co owned by Fiorentina and Udinese, and other than Arsenal Juventus is also interested in acquiring him in June.

Transfer news: Fiorentina's Juan Cuadrado has played down transfer talk
By Simone Bargellini | Last Updated: October 25, 2013 5:13pm
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... nsfer-talk

Fiorentina midfielder Juan Cuadrado has played down transfer talk despite being linked to clubs such as Juventus, Bayern Munich and Monaco. The 25-year-old Colombia international is co-owned by Fiorentina and Udinese, and joined the Viola in 2012 after finding his opportunities limited in Udine following his switch from Independiente Medellin in 2009. He has played seven times for the Viola this term, including scoring in Thursday's 3-0 Europa League victory over Pandurii. Despite being linked with a move away, Cuadrado is concentrating solely on events on the pitch. Speaking after the match, he said: "The rumours about my future? I am very happy here in Fiorentina and I think only of playing a great championship in this shirt. When this season ends we will see everything, but for now I don't want to think about the (transfer) market."

Are there any fans of his on here?
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: Juan Cuadrado

Postby Massa » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Lol good player but not for 30m
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby squiggle » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:54 pm

‘Sometimes I watch Match of the Day to see how we’ve been perceived. It’s better to watch it with the sound turned down.’
squiggle
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:06 pm

not sure where he'd fit in but i do like him. If we get him it might spell theo being moved up as a cf permanently
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby GunnGunn » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:59 pm

It would spell Walcott being benched.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Massa » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:12 pm

JC can play left just as comfortably
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Massa wrote:JC can play left just as comfortably

can he? i honestly didnt know that always thought he was very right footed
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby GhostNL » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:55 pm

This would actually be a good signing. Love his pace and technique, and apparently did a decent job as rb as well. So he could fill that spot when Aurier is out or not performing well.
WENGER OUT!
GhostNL
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Santi » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 pm

cuadradoooooooo
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby uvrays » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 am

Is he better than Theo/Ox?
uvrays
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Cripps » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:12 am

No.

Well Ox maybe.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby uvrays » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:29 am

Would rather give Campbell a run then and spend the cash monay on Sanchez.
uvrays
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby gooney » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:02 pm

The star man for Colombia and top assist maker in the World Cup. Absolute immense work rate and quality player. But he is more of a Nouri no type of player than wenger as he is not as flashy and pretty as a wenger player
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Cripps » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Manchester United have weighed in with a whopping £32m bid for Fiorentina and Colombia midfielder Juan Cuadrado, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Italian paper claims Louis van Gaal has sanctioned a mega-money move for the versatile star who has shone down the left for his country at the World Cup.

The 26-year-old started the tournament in Brazil co-owned by Fiorentina and Udinese - a familiar situation in Italian football - but, after impressing in Group C, Fiorentina stumped up around £5m to own him outright.

And Fiorentina could now be set for a huge windfall, if the latest reports from Italy are to be believed.

Arsenal were initially believed to be leading the race for the versatile star, who has played at full-back, across the midfield and as a support striker, but Manchester United have now apparently blown them out of the water with a colossal bid.

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/reports-m ... XFVBoJF.99
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby ivan itchybum » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Has looked quality so far for Columbia. I'd still take Sanchez over him though :pray:
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Next

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill