Christian Pulisic

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: Christian Pulisic

Postby StLGooner » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:24 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Lucky7 wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Yago wrote:why would he come here when dortmund are way better

Money.

#Aubameyang

God, I hope he doesn't actually ever come here. Mediocre player

Mike Dean wrote:He is good. Better than any winger that we have bar Alexis and he is still 19 years old.

But coming to Arsenal would actually be a downgrade for him.

Dortmund is great at finding and developing young players, is playing in CL, and is on top of the Bundesliga right now. Ideal situation for a young developing player like him that is getting good minutes on a team trying to win big trophies.

I actually wanted us to get him a year or two ago. Now I think he is out of our reach.

Has less goals and assists than Iwobi this season. Failed to take his team to a WC against Panama bankers, while Iwobi beat one of the top teams in Africa single handed.

Pulisic scored or assisted 70% of the goals the USA scored in their qualifying campaign from the wing as a 18-19 year old. The USA has many faults. Pulisic is not one. Dortmound is very shaky this year. Is he going to carry our team? Probably not. I'm interested in buying players that will peak AFTER Wenger has left so that the next coach has something to work with. This is the perfect signing for that.

He is never going to peak, he's the American Walcott. 3 goals and 2 assists this season, Ramsey has more in his last two games as a midfielder. Monreal has more playing as CB and WB. Iwobi has contributed more despite playing less. :rofll:

Oh and we're 6th, we've been WORSE than Dortmund and Pulisic is still shitter than any winger on our team. I'd back Welbeck to do better over a season in the Bundesliga with like 2 top teams

Hey, I hear Batshayi has the same number of goals in one game that it took Pulisic all season to get in that shitty Dortmund team too :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

As for the US, the guy scored against shit teams and disappeared against the big teams, and the big game against the smaller team. Mental midget probably cried after all that too :lol:

He might be average and a midget, but he can dunk a basketball on 10' rim. That American athleticism! :Peace:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:36 pm

StLGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Lucky7 wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Zedie wrote:

Money.

#Aubameyang

Mike Dean wrote:He is good. Better than any winger that we have bar Alexis and he is still 19 years old.

Dortmund is great at finding and developing young players, is playing in CL, and is on top of the Bundesliga right now. Ideal situation for a young developing player like him that is getting good minutes on a team trying to win big trophies.

I actually wanted us to get him a year or two ago. Now I think he is out of our reach.

Has less goals and assists than Iwobi this season. Failed to take his team to a WC against Panama bankers, while Iwobi beat one of the top teams in Africa single handed.

Pulisic scored or assisted 70% of the goals the USA scored in their qualifying campaign from the wing as a 18-19 year old. The USA has many faults. Pulisic is not one. Dortmound is very shaky this year. Is he going to carry our team? Probably not. I'm interested in buying players that will peak AFTER Wenger has left so that the next coach has something to work with. This is the perfect signing for that.

He is never going to peak, he's the American Walcott. 3 goals and 2 assists this season, Ramsey has more in his last two games as a midfielder. Monreal has more playing as CB and WB. Iwobi has contributed more despite playing less. :rofll:

Oh and we're 6th, we've been WORSE than Dortmund and Pulisic is still shitter than any winger on our team. I'd back Welbeck to do better over a season in the Bundesliga with like 2 top teams

Hey, I hear Batshayi has the same number of goals in one game that it took Pulisic all season to get in that shitty Dortmund team too :rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

As for the US, the guy scored against shit teams and disappeared against the big teams, and the big game against the smaller team. Mental midget probably cried after all that too :lol:

He might be average and a midget, but he can dunk a basketball on 10' rim. That American athleticism! :Peace:

All that offset by the fact that he looks like a prepubescent kid.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:52 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Lucky7 wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Zedie wrote:

Money.

#Aubameyang

Makes it even more remarkable then! :frogwink:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:03 pm

StLGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Lucky7 wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Zedie wrote:

Money.

#Aubameyang

Makes it even more remarkable then! :frogwink:

Hasn't got Iwobi's brilliance (1:50 onwards)
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:40 am

Just realised that if we draw them and he scores or assists a goal, I'm going to regret bumping this.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby LegendaryKeown » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:50 am

Moving to Chelsea. Disgustingly bad player. Can now hope for injuries without sounding totally deranged. Imagine supporting him. Iwobi tier player last season, and Iwobi's been better this season.
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby LegendaryKeown » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:51 am

elkanofan wrote:lets put it this way cripps hes far far better than any youngster england have.

Sancho already replaced him in the starting lineup. That's how overrated he was. Garbage player
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Sims » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:32 pm

Still better than Willian & Pedro
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:51 pm

His value is in marketing for the growing American market ... already received a bucket-load of coverage and he doesn't move until next season ... 64m for a player who is not exactly setting the Bundesliga alight, just shows how much money we, and everyone else, will need to spend to sign good players
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Losmeister » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:55 pm

it'll be interesting to see what he brings...
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:57 pm

He' s more of an Everton type of player as far as his level. I think he'd be good there actually. I think Chelsea is the wrong move for him.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Marsbar100 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:02 pm

Looks like a shit hazard tbh, not seen enough of him though if they have spent that much they must be confident
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Santi » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:15 pm

I really don’t rate him but at the same time, the price for a highly sought after 20 year old these days is minimum 40m so I think it’s quite a good deal and wouldn’t have minded us taking the same gamble.

Hopefully works out shit for Chelsea.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:15 pm

Lmao good for Dortmund. He is f***ing trash.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby yadunoe » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:05 pm

Leon bailly is real deal not him but I agree chelsea easily makes this back with American marketing
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill