Ryan Sessegnon

Heard any rumours?
Then post them in here and get the opinions of the other members on them.

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby Cripps » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:20 pm

I see what you are saying. Welbeck is that f***ing shit, not even Fulham would want him.

I agree
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43238
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby Ach » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:33 am

Everyone is going nuts about this guy

Get him ffs
Ach
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7166
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby EliteKiller » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:58 am

Why would he sign for us?

Maybe under a new manager, but under Wonger? .... the ONLY reason right now a player will sign for our club is the money, and we've got enough lazy, spineless, average, tossers with their noses in the trough already .....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2405
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:30 pm

He is very young so he could sign, I think he should stay at Fulham for a while though, so many players make that mistake of stepping up to early,
User avatar
Marsbar100
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7808
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby acworthforce » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:40 pm

went see Fulham recently he has pace and I think he grabbed a goal for them we only stayed half time my son was getting cold but what I saw from them they are serious play off challengers the manager has got them all working for the shirt that's why I rate him hes been a success every team hes managed he could do a job at arsenal
acworthforce
Patrick Vieira
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:44 pm

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby Ach » Mon May 14, 2018 8:45 pm

Another goal and assist, this time in the play offs

Must Get of the summer
Ach
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7166
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby GBLShorty » Tue May 15, 2018 12:07 am

Hes going Spurs
User avatar
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:25 pm

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby EliteKiller » Tue May 15, 2018 1:52 am

He's going to cost 80m .... that limits him to a very few teams ... City, Utd, Chelsea and maybe Dippers in the EPL .... can't see Spuds or us spending that much ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2405
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby GBLShorty » Tue May 15, 2018 2:48 am

I bet PSG go for him, being half French also
User avatar
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:25 pm

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby yadunoe » Tue May 15, 2018 6:04 am

never seen him but we need the new manager to make quick decisions we need a cdm cb gk and rb the most
User avatar
yadunoe
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby starmandb » Sat May 19, 2018 8:42 am

EliteKiller wrote:He's going to cost 80m .... that limits him to a very few teams ... City, Utd, Chelsea and maybe Dippers in the EPL .... can't see Spuds or us spending that much ....

Arsenal are worth 1. 932 million pounds
User avatar
starmandb
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10564
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby EliteKiller » Sat May 19, 2018 9:33 am

starmandb wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:He's going to cost 80m .... that limits him to a very few teams ... City, Utd, Chelsea and maybe Dippers in the EPL .... can't see Spuds or us spending that much ....

Arsenal are worth 1. 932 million pounds


Have been for ages .... yet our transfer record defender is 36m and he was a bust .... after that it's Chambers at 18m .... Liverpool spent more on VVD than we spent on our entire back four ... City have spent 200m on defenders in two years .... Utd look set to spend 100m this summer ....

We may be wealthy ... but we're also tight as feck ... let's hope that changes but 80m for Ryan may be to much for Stan and Ivan to swallow ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2405
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby starmandb » Sat May 19, 2018 10:53 am

EliteKiller wrote:
starmandb wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:He's going to cost 80m .... that limits him to a very few teams ... City, Utd, Chelsea and maybe Dippers in the EPL .... can't see Spuds or us spending that much ....

Arsenal are worth 1. 932 million pounds


Have been for ages .... yet our transfer record defender is 36m and he was a bust .... after that it's Chambers at 18m .... Liverpool spent more on VVD than we spent on our entire back four ... City have spent 200m on defenders in two years .... Utd look set to spend 100m this summer ....

We may be wealthy ... but we're also tight as feck ... let's hope that changes but 80m for Ryan may be to much for Stan and Ivan to swallow ....

Never take your foot off their neck mate
Any watering down of expectations is totally unacceptable
User avatar
starmandb
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10564
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Ryan Sessegnon

Postby GBLShorty » Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am

His future is playing as a winger anyway, so hes not really a defender.
User avatar
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:25 pm

Previous

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest