Lucas Moura

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: Lucas Moura

Postby #freeworldboss » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:05 pm

afc92 wrote:when ever I see him play especially in the champions league he looks outstanding but stats wise its pretty poor considering what they paid for him, I think psg thought they were getting like a neymar type player when players like neymar are a one off I think he could benefit from a move but no way is going to end up at arsenal we would have to pay the best part of 40-50m to land him and by doing that we might as well say good bye to the ox as Lucas is only a yr older than him a front three of Walcott Sanchez Lucas would be crazy but for me its all paper talk

Lucas hasn't even reached his potential yet, but he's right now better than Ox will ever be.

Ox is extremely overrated by Arsenal fans. Good not great potential.
Arsenal
Dolphins
HEAT
The U
#TeamJamaica
#freeworldboss
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Big17 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Lucas reminds of me of the OX in a way. Once he seems to find a little bit of form there's always been something thats knocked him back and then he finds himself back on the bench.

Personally, I don't think he's what we need and it would be a gamble signing him. I think he would get eaten alive in the premier league and he won't be available at a small cost simply because he's still seen as a young prospect at PSG.

He's definitely a talent but I'm sure PSG fans would tell you they would of expected a lot more from him by now.
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby yadunoe » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:05 am

Alexis17 wrote:Lucas reminds of me of the OX in a way. Once he seems to find a little bit of form there's always been something thats knocked him back and then he finds himself back on the bench.

Personally, I don't think he's what we need and it would be a gamble signing him. I think he would get eaten alive in the premier league and he won't be available at a small cost simply because he's still seen as a young prospect at PSG.

He's definitely a talent but I'm sure PSG fans would tell you they would of expected a lot more from him by now.

sure its risky but you gotta take risks on talents like him and we need to sign more pacey strikers for the german simpson eyes to find with his superb hawk-like vision.
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby rewb1 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:40 am

id prefer him over mahrez or lamer
rewb1
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby MesutOzil11 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:14 am

Hell f***ing nah.

Brazilian Walcott
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Salibatelli » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:57 pm

Would love him to come here, top player, very dynamic, knowing us if we are interested we'll drag this out till the end of August putting in lowball offer after lowball off and some other club will snap him up in a day when they bid the asking price.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby immsun » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:00 pm

So does this mean,lemar is gone?
immsun
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby rewb1 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:04 pm

MesutOzil11 wrote:Hell f***ing nah.

Brazilian Walcott

are you retarded? hes nothing like walcott.
rewb1
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby BexleyGooner » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:27 pm

PSG are bound to want Alexis involved somewhere in a deal.
BexleyGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby MesutOzil11 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:29 pm

rewb1 wrote:

Brazilian Walcott

Imagine calling someone retarded after saying Lucas is better than Lemar and Mahrez lol.

He's another predictable speed merchant. His end product is horrendous aswell. He would get absolutely bullied in the PL.
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:26 pm

He and Neymar are friends, and he played a part in bringing him here. Why would he leave?
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby rewb1 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:27 pm

MesutOzil11 wrote:
rewb1 wrote:

Brazilian Walcott

Imagine calling someone retarded after saying Lucas is better than Lemar and Mahrez lol.

He's another predictable speed merchant. His end product is horrendous aswell. He would get absolutely bullied in the PL.

You're clueless, talking about someone you have absolutely no idea about. I been following him regularly and from season 15/16 down to 12/13 he was poor, and looked cluless at times but that was because he was young and raw. Each year he has improved and times have changed, he was much better last season and much more consistent. Im glad youre not a manager other wise you would have seen players like coutinho at inter and mahrez at Le havre and written them off.

Comparing lucas to walcott is an insult, he plays more like alexis now. Not in alexis class atm and sometimes his descion making is still a little bit inconsistent, but the talent to be world class is there.

Granted though I think an on form mahrez imo is actually a better player, if we can get mahrez i actually think he will hit pfa winner form with us. Lucas is better than lamer though imo.
Last edited by rewb1 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rewb1
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Zedie » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:30 pm

rewb1 wrote:
MesutOzil11 wrote:
rewb1 wrote:

Brazilian Walcott

You're clueless, talking about someone you have absolutely no idea about. I been following him regularly and from season 15/16 down to 12/13 he was poor, and looked cluless at times but that was because he was young and raw. times have changed, he was much better last season and much more consistent. Im glad youre not a manager other wise you would have seen players like coutinho at inter and mahrez at Le havre and written them off.

Comparing lucas to walcott is an insult, he plays more like alexis now you mong.

Granted though I think an on form mahrez imo is actually a better player, if we can get mahrez i actually think he will hit pfa winner form with us. Lucas is better than lamer though imo.

Relax man, no need to throw insults.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby MesutOzil11 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Hahaha he's like Alexis now but he just about managed over 10 league goals jut last season?

Good lord.
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Mike Dean » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:46 am

No thanks.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill