Riyad Mahrez

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: Riyad Mahrez

Postby Zedie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:40 pm

Jimmy Skitz wrote:
aniym wrote:Welbeck + Cash in the summer. Throw in a market rate premium for having to bring in Welbeck.

But seriously, would not be a bad deal at all for Welbeck, he might do well in Puel's setup.

nah you alright keep him
Angelito wrote:How many transfer requests is he going to hand in?

Leicester should have accepted the £60m bid from City.

what good is £60m if we don't have time to sign a replacement?

Weve offered you danny welbeck and iwobi on a plate. You get 2 worldclass players, plus 65m. Please dont send any scouts, just sign here and here.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Jimmy Skitz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:43 pm

Zedie wrote:
Jimmy Skitz wrote:
aniym wrote:Welbeck + Cash in the summer. Throw in a market rate premium for having to bring in Welbeck.

But seriously, would not be a bad deal at all for Welbeck, he might do well in Puel's setup.

nah you alright keep him
Angelito wrote:How many transfer requests is he going to hand in?

Leicester should have accepted the £60m bid from City.

what good is £60m if we don't have time to sign a replacement?

Weve offered you danny welbeck and iwobi on a plate. You get 2 worldclass players, plus 65m. Please dont send any scouts, just sign here and here.

the fact that Iwobi not playing for us would piss off the Nigerian fans on a forum I lurk on almost makes me want to do that deal, those idiots seriously think we weren't picking Ahmed Musa for political reasons rather than the fact he's just shit. Also Puel hates Iheanacho because he started Vardy last night or something lol
Jimmy Skitz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Mike Dean » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:40 am

Jimmy Skitz wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:
Jimmy Skitz wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:
Jimmy Skitz wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:LC should sell but I hope they do not.

Riyad will sulk even more if LC hold onto him after City interest.

He has been dying to get out of there.

if this is him sulking bring it on

You got your wish.

Mahrez in depression and boycotting LC.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-trans ... ike-report

he'll be really depressed when we take the £200k fine off of him

And I am really sure that will make him put in the effort on the pitch.

well I'm sure the clubs he is so desperate to join would look really favourably on a player playing shite deliberately when he doesn't get his own way...

the only way he gets his move to to perform between now and the summer

Didnt stop us from snagging the rebel Aubamayeng. When you are talented, teams will come after you.

LC has been saying this and they keep bumping the price up each time when teams make the offer. Bumped it when Liverpool made offer and then bumped it up again when Mcn City made offer.

Like I said, he was told he would be allowed to leave after he played for them in the CL. LC did not honor their promise. His biggest mistake was trusting them and not putting a release clause or the sort into that contract.

Don't think it doesn't work both ways. Players will take notice of what LC has been doing.

Don't expect other players to look favourably at LCFC either if they were to consider going there.. But i guess its not too much of a problem for LC since big names aren't exactly going to be lining up to go there anyways. So I guess LCFC is probably thinking might as well hang onto the the best player that will be playing for them for god knows how long.

PS. If I were Mahrez, after a week or so of sulking (which I already predicted would be coming), I would report back to training and games, give a half ass effort and then turn it up a couple notches in last few matches right before transfer market opens up again. :rofll:
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:15 am

Mahrez should pull a Tevez. Fly back home and practice your golf swing until the club's ready to negotiate.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:58 am

Mike Dean wrote:PS. If I were Mahrez, after a week or so of sulking (which I already predicted would be coming), I would report back to training and games, give a half ass effort and then turn it up a couple notches in last few matches right before transfer market opens up again. :rofll:

If I were Mahrez, I'd say a big eff you to Leicester, play games but not perform at all, and also not accept any transfer requests. Then start performing in the last 6 months and hit them where it hurts and walk out on a free. No club is going to go in and negotiate with the Leicester board properly again anyway.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Mike Dean » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:17 am

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Mike Dean wrote:PS. If I were Mahrez, after a week or so of sulking (which I already predicted would be coming), I would report back to training and games, give a half ass effort and then turn it up a couple notches in last few matches right before transfer market opens up again. :rofll:

If I were Mahrez, I'd say a big eff you to Leicester, play games but not perform at all, and also not accept any transfer requests. Then start performing in the last 6 months and hit them where it hurts and walk out on a free. No club is going to go in and negotiate with the Leicester board properly again anyway.

I think that's close to what I proposed.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:26 am

Mike Dean wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:

I think that's close to what I proposed.

Yeah, but in your proposal, Mahrez still earns Leicester money by getting sold. I'd say eff you and say, fine, I'll stay out my contract.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Or....Mahrez just puts his f***ing dummy back in his mouth and plays on til the summer for the club who gave him the stage to get his big move?

Christ, people advocating he act like Sanchez has all season :dontknow:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Jimmy Skitz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Mesüt wrote:Or....Mahrez just puts his f***ing dummy back in his mouth and plays on til the summer for the club who gave him the stage to get his big move?

He wanted to leave 18 months ago, when he signed a new contract without a release clause...
Jimmy Skitz
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:42 pm

This guy is a joke and so is his agent.

Maherez to City? to do what be the Tea boy?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Mike Dean » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:56 pm

Mesüt wrote:Or....Mahrez just puts his f***ing dummy back in his mouth and plays on til the summer for the club who gave him the stage to get his big move?

I wouldn't side with the player normally.

In this case though, LC broke their promise to him and are just being jerks. He was told he would he allowed to leave after he plays a year for them in the CL.

I hope Mahrez screws them over and LC suck real bad once he is gone.

And like I said, there is absolutely no way any good player will be looking forward to play for LC after having watched this.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Mike Dean » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:02 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:This guy is a joke and so is his agent.

Maherez to City? to do what be the Tea boy?

He was the player of the year on the team that won the league. He isn't some scrub.

He would get plenty of time with Sane out and would be still be getting minutes even after his return.

Let's see..

Play for City and win a trophy, play in CL, and play with top class players .....

Or stay on a shitty LC team that is going nowhere.

It's not even close.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Santi » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:17 pm

Mike Dean wrote:

I wouldn't side with the player normally.

In this case though, LC broke their promise to him and are just being jerks. He was told he would he allowed to leave after he plays a year for them in the CL.

I hope Mahrez screws them over and LC suck real bad once he is gone.

And like I said, there is absolutely no way any good player will be looking forward to play for LC after having watched this.

And maybe they would've allowed him to leave had City bid on Jan 1 and at the price they wanted. We moaned for years and still do about losing our best players to other clubs, Leicester are doing what's best for them and keeping hold of theirs.

He signed a contract, he got a pay bump when he last wanted to leave and was happy to take the extra money. Now he has to play his heart out for LCFC until that contract ends or they are happy to sell him. f**k this spoiled brat.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:19 pm

There's a difference, we're a big club, Leicester are a small club that deserve to be in League 1
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsene Nose » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:00 am

Who would you have preferred marhez or mkhitaryan? Assuming the Sanchez deal was not a factor.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill