M'Baye Niang

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: M'Baye Niang?

Postby GunnGunn » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:11 pm

alexafc12 wrote:Seems like that was the reason he was banned (or so im told) was because he told the truth. I was told that it was because he ccame n here claiming to have alot of sources, and told alot of rumours. People like they always do on here scoffed at him because they couldn;t find the rumour on Sky Sports.

Turns out whilst the trolls remain patrolling the forums trying to up themselves by putting down what others say, he has gone on to be a highly successful journalist both with his own blog and working for numerous newspapers.

You really do have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. So keep quiet.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 pm

alexafc12 wrote:Seems like that was the reason he was banned (or so im told) was because he told the truth. I was told that it was because he ccame n here claiming to have alot of sources, and told alot of rumours. People like they always do on here scoffed at him because they couldn;t find the rumour on Sky Sports.

Turns out whilst the trolls remain patrolling the forums trying to up themselves by putting down what others say, he has gone on to be a highly successful journalist both with his own blog and working for numerous newspapers.

:rofll:
Hit a nerve did I?
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby alexafc12 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:24 pm

GunnGunn wrote:

You really do have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. So keep quiet.

Actually i just spoke with him on twiiter and DM'd him so think i actually do.
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Pretty much confirms it then... you're him. Hi Jaimie
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:59 pm

GunnGunn wrote:

I don't remember him, was it before my time on here? What actually happened.

on topic, Niang couldn't be any worse than Chamakh.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby alexafc12 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:04 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:Pretty much confirms it then... you're him. Hi Jaimie

You caught me well done inspector. :rofll:
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby alexafc12 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:06 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:
GunnGunn wrote:

He said it was because of a misunderstanding in a competition, and his membership got revoked. The trolls and time constraints stopped him from coming back, and he focused solely on his blog.
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:08 pm

He wasn't one of the ones getting funny with people in the draft competition was he? What was his username?
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:11 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:
GunnGunn wrote:

I don't remember either.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby alexafc12 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 pm

I wasn't here either..

Not sure, he just said it was a petty misunderstanding.
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Dejan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:35 pm

Reading this post Im thinking its your boyfriend.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby GSK_AFC » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:40 pm

5 goals in 30 games doesn't sound good..
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Zenith » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:50 pm

GSK_AFC wrote:5 goals in 30 games doesn't sound good..

30 matches, substituted on 12 and substituted off 15.
Good for 1384 playing minutes or 15,37 games where he scored 5 and assisted 3 at the age of 17/18 for a team that had to battle against relegation is not bad at all IMO.
If you want to make an accurate judgment based on statistics, count the played minutes, not the amount of played games.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby GSK_AFC » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Zenith wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:5 goals in 30 games doesn't sound good..

30 matches, substituted on 12 and subsitited off 15.
Good for 1384 playing minuts or 15,37 games where he scored 5 and assisted 3 at the age of 17/18 for a team that had to battle against relegation.
Not bad at all IMO, if you want to make an accurate judgement based on statistics, count the played minuts, not the amount of played games.

Cool.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby CynicalGooner » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:18 am

Sims wrote:Well I have to disagree, Jamie's been reporting about the youth team years before Twitter become popular and has 90% of the time got his facts right about the youth team. He doesn't really report on anything to do with the first team.

I'm not even talking about twitter. I don't use it and if I did that idiot is the last person in the world I would follow. I am referring to all of the steaming faeces he finger paints on that blog of his. The loser pretends to have a book of contacts at the club and has somehow managed to market himself as a hotshot football youth scout but he doesn't "reveal" anything that isn't already in the public domain via other sources including official Arsenal channels like .com, same goes for rumours which he has hilariously tried to claim some sort of exclusivity over and of which less than 10% have anything truth to them at all, like all rumours.

Have to congratulate him on being a grade A blager though

alexafc12 wrote:
GunnGunn wrote:

Actually i just spoke with him on twiiter and DM'd him so think i actually do.

You've been here less than a fortnight and you think you know details about something that happened about 5 years ago? This is rich. Get your nose out of his arse, it's embarrassing

All you have to do is look for his old posts on here to find out why he was banned and how much of a bellend he was
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill