Steven N’Zonzi

Heard any rumours?
Then post them in here and get the opinions of the other members on them.

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby Deep Tech Goon » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:44 am

Looked good every time I've seen him play so I'm not against this
Q. Has Ozil produced against big teams for AFC?

A. Did you see that flick vs Hull!???!?
User avatar
Deep Tech Goon
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:23 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby gooney » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:32 pm

This guy is an absolute moron and lazy as fvck. He has very good attributes and can be a very good player. But not the right attitude
gooney
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15664
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby jmiles10 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:45 pm

gooney wrote:This guy is an absolute moron and lazy as fvck. He has very good attributes and can be a very good player. But not the right attitude
http://talksport.com/football/premier-l ... 201415?p=5

Lazy :dontknow:
Last edited by jmiles10 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jmiles10
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:17 pm

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby Zenith » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 pm

jmiles10 wrote:
gooney wrote:This guy is an absolute moron and lazy as fvck. He has very good attributes and can be a very good player. But not the right attitude[/quotehttp://talksport.com/football/premier-leagues-15-hardest-working-players-average-distance-covered-game-201415?p=5

Lazy :dontknow:

:dontknow:
Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 33432
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby Maradonna » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Zenith wrote:
jmiles10 wrote:
gooney wrote:This guy is an absolute moron and lazy as fvck. He has very good attributes and can be a very good player. But not the right attitude[/quotehttp://talksport.com/football/premier-leagues-15-hardest-working-players-average-distance-covered-game-201415?p=5

Lazy :dontknow:

:dontknow:

no lazy player can work for Stoke system, even Arnautovic needs to work his ass off
Maradonna
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4648
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 6:34 pm
Location: Villa Crespo

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby Gooner861 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:51 pm

lock this thread. Don't want anyone or anything with connections to that thug of a team.
Gooner861
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby Massa » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:38 pm

yes please !!!!!!!!
Massa
Predictions League 2012-13, 2013-14 Winner
Predictions League 2012-13, 2013-14 Winner
 
Posts: 36449
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby Cripps » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:00 am

Arsenal have joined the race to sign Sevilla's French midfielder Steven N'Zonzi, 28, who is also a target for Chelsea, Manchester City and Juventus. (Daily Express)
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43234
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:02 pm

Leno
(Runarsson/Macey)
Bellerin Saliba Gabriel Tierney
(Cedric/Niles) (Holding/Mustafi) (Mari/Sokratis) (Kolasinac/Bola)
Xhaka
(Elneny/Luiz)
Partey —- Ceballos
(Torreira/Matteo) --- (Ozil/Willock)
Pepe -------------------- Auba(c)
(Willian/ESR) -------------------- (Saka/Nelson)
Lacazette
(Martinelli/Nketiah)


Last Updated: 10/26/20
User avatar
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2016-17 Winner
 
Posts: 18178
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: The Peach State

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby Mustafi » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:04 pm

He's good, but not the midfielder you would bench Xhaka or Ramsey for. So not what we need
Mustafi
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner
 
Posts: 3668
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:06 am
Location: Bremen, Germany

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Mustafi wrote:He's good, but not the midfielder you would bench Xhaka or Ramsey for. So not what we need

I remember him being a frustrating midfielder to play against from his time in the PL and he seemed just as annoying when we played against him in the Emirates Cup. Not sure how consistent he is these days but if he's better than Elneny and Coquelin then at the very least we would have improved the competition for Xhaka or Ramsey. Not to mention, he would also buy more time until Cazorla can be fully relied upon again
Leno
(Runarsson/Macey)
Bellerin Saliba Gabriel Tierney
(Cedric/Niles) (Holding/Mustafi) (Mari/Sokratis) (Kolasinac/Bola)
Xhaka
(Elneny/Luiz)
Partey —- Ceballos
(Torreira/Matteo) --- (Ozil/Willock)
Pepe -------------------- Auba(c)
(Willian/ESR) -------------------- (Saka/Nelson)
Lacazette
(Martinelli/Nketiah)


Last Updated: 10/26/20
User avatar
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2016-17 Winner
 
Posts: 18178
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: The Peach State

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby Mustafi » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:24 pm

CrimsonGunner11 wrote:
Mustafi wrote:He's good, but not the midfielder you would bench Xhaka or Ramsey for. So not what we need

I remember him being a frustrating midfielder to play against from his time in the PL and he seemed just as annoying when we played against him in the Emirates Cup. Not sure how consistent he is these days but if he's better than Elneny and Coquelin then at the very least we would have improved the competition for Xhaka or Ramsey. Not to mention, he would also buy more time until Cazorla can be fully relied upon again

Agreed. He surely is better than Coq and Elneny, so it's not a bad decision to get him. Ideally though we should aim at getting a starting CM
Mustafi
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner
 
Posts: 3668
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:06 am
Location: Bremen, Germany

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby Yago » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:57 pm

f**k no. He'd be deadwood we can't get rid off next year.
Yago
WC Prediction League winner
WC Prediction League winner
 
Posts: 7072
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby gooney » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Cant see this. Wenger dorsnt likebheadache. He see ramsey and xhaka his starters andvel menny and coq as their back up. Nzonzi would be a headache
gooney
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15664
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: Steven N’Zonzi

Postby Sims » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:47 am

L’equipe say he’s in London with Arsenal and Everton interested. Sevilla willing to let him go

Means coq or Elneny are gone which is good, a 3 man midfield of him xhaka and Ramsey is balanced albeit pretty slow. Need more dynamism
Image
User avatar
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016
 
Posts: 31724
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests