Charly Musonda

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: Charly Musonda

Postby sohi420 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:45 am

People who rate Zelalem highly have probably never seen him play in the last year or so. His play has just been drab lately. I am more looking forward to how Crowley and Maitland-Niles fare as they have the just best chance of making it here.
#WengerOut
sohi420
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Charly Musonda

Postby jules_w » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:08 am

Yeah , that's why I was being sarcastic with that comment. We should sign that Musonda kid though.
jules_w
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Walcott14 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:25 am

sohi420 wrote:People who rate Zelalem highly have probably never seen him play in the last year or so. His play has just been drab lately. I am more looking forward to how Crowley and Maitland-Niles fare as they have the just best chance of making it here.

He was better the year before, but he was not bad last year either. He is young player, so it does not matter much if he played bad last year as long he is doing well now.

Crowley might have tougher path than Zelalem tho. Zelalem can play in Cazorla/Ramsy role at cm, Özil role. His passing is simply amazing. Crowley no10 or winger, but those places are too crowded at the moment.
By Jordan1411 at Deviantart
Walcott14
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DarkskinJahmane » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:02 am

zelalem has elite vision, weight of pass and final ball...plus reportedly scored off the charts in fitness tests...he's a big talent
DarkskinJahmane
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby realtalk » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:50 am

DarkskinJahmane wrote:zelalem has elite vision, weight of pass and final ball...plus reportedly scored off the charts in fitness tests...he's a big talent
Walcott14 wrote:
sohi420 wrote:People who rate Zelalem highly have probably never seen him play in the last year or so. His play has just been drab lately. I am more looking forward to how Crowley and Maitland-Niles fare as they have the just best chance of making it here.

He was better the year before, but he was not bad last year either. He is young player, so it does not matter much if he played bad last year as long he is doing well now.

Crowley might have tougher path than Zelalem tho. Zelalem can play in Cazorla/Ramsy role at cm, Özil role. His passing is simply amazing. Crowley no10 or winger, but those places are too crowded at the moment.

This zelalalemalso just had a decent display at a tournament. Its much harder for crawley to break in he has no defined position.Where zelalem is straight up midfielder can play 2 position already.

DarkskinJahmane wrote:zelalem has elite vision, weight of pass and final ball...plus reportedly scored off the charts in fitness tests...he's a big talent

His best quality is his calmness & composure.Once he gets physically strong we will defo see him later in the squad.His throughballs are quality.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:22 pm

i heard this kid was a winger? why's he compared to zelalem?
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Zenith » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Mesüt wrote:i heard this kid was a winger? why's he compared to zelalem?

He's an attacking midfielder but yes your point still stands.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Cripps » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:54 pm

The Gunners are also ready to bid for unhappy Chelsea winger Charly Musonda, 21. (Foot Mercato, via Daily Mail)
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:16 am

Woo hoo
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill