Jens Lehmann

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: Jens Lehmann

Postby TRA Dial Square » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:34 am

LOL Google Chrome's translation is hilarious.

Our former international goalkeeper was sealed yesterday with a handshake a contract until the end of season at his old club Arsenal. And trained with the same.

Lehmann told Bild: "Arsenal currently has a goalkeeping crisis. Since I like to help out. Last week at Arsenal's Champions League-off in Barcelona , I was even a Sky expert still present when goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny injured his finger. I would not have occurred but in the dream that Arsenal would get me ... "

But Arsene Wenger, had played under the Lehmann five years (2003 to 2008) brings to the retirees from Germany.

Lehmann had to resign twice mittrainiert for fun at Arsenal and wanted to complete a coaching internship. Now he is back goalkeeper. First, for the bank. His old rival Manuel Almunia (Spain) is currently in goal.

Lehmann: "This time I'm looking forward to the role of the Bank will support Almunia. We can still win the title. "

Arsenal is second in the Premier League just three points behind leaders Manchester United . On 1 May's is in London for the blast. With Lehmann in goal?
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby VCC » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:45 am

TRA Dial Square wrote:
Plymouth Gooner wrote:He'll only play if Average Al gets injured.

I don't think so.

somebody stand on aluminiums foot in training please. :lol:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Jens Lehmann

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 am

@ManuelAlmunia

"Saw Jens at the training ground today. My spine shuddered when we made eye contact"

On twitter lol
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby VCC » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:25 am

Plymouth Gooner wrote:@ManuelAlmunia

"Saw Jens at the training ground today. My spine shuddered when we made eye contact"

On twitter lol

He shudders at most strikers he see's :lol:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby singaporegooner » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 am

"Saw Jens at the training ground today. My penis shuddered when we made eye contact"

On twitter lol

Corrected.
In Arsene We Trust!!
Predicitions League 08/09 Winner
singaporegooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Leody » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 am

On twitter lol

:rofll:

Wtf does that even mean??? I hope something was lost in translation...
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ManicDefender » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:27 am

Would be good to see Lehmann back, even if it is only for a few games. Never mind the mistakes he's made. Only way now is forward, especially if we want to win the PL this season... :biggrin:

Might put some much needed confidence into the squad...
ManicDefender
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Popey » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm

almunia will still be in goal. jens will only play if almunia is injured.

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby GunnGunn » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:17 pm

On twitter lol

Smells like bullshit.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ivan itchybum » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Wenger: Jens, thank you for coming.
Lehmann: Ha ha ha. Please. Call me Harry Pain.
Wenger: What?
Lehmann: Nothing. Continue speaking to me.
Wenger: Well, as you know, we are in dire need of another goalkeeper. And since you are available, you know Arsenal so well and every other available goalkeeper has mysteriously disappeared within the last 72 hours, we immediately thought of you.
Lehmann: Thank you, Mr. Wenger. Fabregas will surely cry tears of self-pity if I come back and tear the captain's armband from his weak child arm. Ha ha ha!
Wenger: Eh...actually, Jens, you would not return as the captain. You would return as a backup to Almunia.
Lehmann: Silly me. But that is just fine. I would experience giddy delight sitting on the bench and watching Almunia. Waiting for him to crumble under the pressure of my stare and covert practical jokes that will surely deteriorate his weak mind within a few days. If he wears glasses I will steal them! I will also impregnate his dog! Ha ha ha!
Wenger: No, Jens, please -- this brings me to my next point. If we do bring you back, you must promise to not act like a lunatic. Can you do that?
Lehmann: I don't understand what you are saying to me.
Wenger: You can't act like a person who is insane.
Lehmann: That combination of words does not make sense.
Wenger: You can't steal fans' eyeglasses outside the stadium. You can't urinate behind the advertisements during matches. You can't hide opponents' boots. You can't fight with the ball boys. You basically can't do anything that Jens Lehmann would do.
Lehmann: Ha ha ha! Of course not. Who do you think I am, Jens Lehmann? Gaze into my eyes and listen to me, Mr. Wenger. I am honored that you would consider bringing me back and I can assure you that with my help, Arsenal will beat Manchester United to the title and all of your other players will wet their beds out of eternal fear every night.
Wenger: I like the part about winning the title. I'm not sure about the bed-wetting part.
Lehmann: We can worry about that when it happens. Now. You must sign me.
Wenger: The way you're smiling at me makes me feel very uncomfortable, but you've made a number of excellent points. I don't see how this could possibly go wrong. Gunnersaurus will make a final decision soon.
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby TRA Dial Square » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:17 pm

ivan itchybum wrote:Wenger: Jens, thank you for coming.
Wenger: Well, as you know, we are in dire need of another goalkeeper. And since you are available, you know Arsenal so well and every other available goalkeeper has mysteriously disappeared within the last 72 hours, we immediately thought of you.
Lehmann: Thank you, Mr. Wenger. Fabregas will surely cry tears of self-pity if I come back and tear the captain's armband from his weak child arm. Ha ha ha!
Wenger: Eh...actually, Jens, you would not return as the captain. You would return as a backup to Almunia.
Lehmann: Silly me. But that is just fine. I would experience giddy delight sitting on the bench and watching Almunia. Waiting for him to crumble under the pressure of my stare and covert practical jokes that will surely deteriorate his weak mind within a few days. If he wears glasses I will steal them! I will also impregnate his dog! Ha ha ha!
Wenger: No, Jens, please -- this brings me to my next point. If we do bring you back, you must promise to not act like a lunatic. Can you do that?
Wenger: You can't steal fans' eyeglasses outside the stadium. You can't urinate behind the advertisements during matches. You can't hide opponents' boots. You can't fight with the ball boys. You basically can't do anything that Jens Lehmann would do.
Lehmann: Ha ha ha! Of course not. Who do you think I am, Jens Lehmann? Gaze into my eyes and listen to me, Mr. Wenger. I am honored that you would consider bringing me back and I can assure you that with my help, Arsenal will beat Manchester United to the title and all of your other players will wet their beds out of eternal fear every night.
Wenger: I like the part about winning the title. I'm not sure about the bed-wetting part.
Wenger: The way you're smiling at me makes me feel very uncomfortable, but you've made a number of excellent points. I don't see how this could possibly go wrong. Gunnersaurus will make a final decision soon.

:lol:
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:31 pm

GunnGunn wrote:

On twitter lol

Smells like bullshit.

It is, he isn't on Twitter.

:grin:
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Est83 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:32 pm

F**KING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby FrustratedGooner » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:52 pm

i just wet my bed...
FrustratedGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby VCC » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:42 am

:hail: :rofll:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill