Karim Benzema

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: Karim Benzema

Postby GBLShorty » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:42 pm

UFGN wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
indy23 wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
indy23 wrote:We need more strikers?

I think we need a inside forward left, hence the link because Benzema is in many ways similar to Alexis (but worse).

He plays that false 9 role that can easily play wider.

Yeah lets get Fehkir.

Yeh agreed, i'm just confused to what Fekir actually is, a striker? cam? cm? have not seen him play on the wing but have not seen much of him.

He's not really a striker, not really a winger, not really a midfielder, likes to play in the hole

Thought so, exactly what we dont need unless we lose Wilshere and Cazorla, we have far to many playmakers, we need a striker/goalscorer that plays out wide like Sanchez, someone with some bite.
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby yadunoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:17 pm

GBLShorty wrote:
UFGN wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
indy23 wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:

I think we need a inside forward left, hence the link because Benzema is in many ways similar to Alexis (but worse).

Yeah lets get Fehkir.

Yeh agreed, i'm just confused to what Fekir actually is, a striker? cam? cm? have not seen him play on the wing but have not seen much of him.

He's not really a striker, not really a winger, not really a midfielder, likes to play in the hole

Thought so, exactly what we dont need unless we lose Wilshere and Cazorla, we have far to many playmakers, we need a striker/goalscorer that plays out wide like Sanchez, someone with some bite.

mikhi has been good this season we need a cdm cb and gk hopefully oblak to fix our defensive issues
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GBLShorty » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:25 pm

yadunoe wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
UFGN wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
indy23 wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:

Yeah lets get Fehkir.

mikhi has been good this season we need a cdm cb and gk hopefully oblak to fix our defensive issues

Mikhy is good but hes a playmaker, hes a cam shoved out wise, we have a abundance of these players, we ned someone who can play Welbecks role but is better than Welbeck.

Anthony Martial is perfect.
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby yadunoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:28 pm

GBLShorty wrote:
yadunoe wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
UFGN wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
indy23 wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:

Yeah lets get Fehkir.

Mikhy is good but hes a playmaker, hes a cam shoved out wise, we have a abundance of these players, we ned someone who can play Welbecks role but is better than Welbeck.

i think we should line up 4-4-2 diamond next year and play ozil in the hole behind laca n auba and have mikhi ramsey and new cdm/ xhaka elneny we need a gk and new cb for sure sell mustafi and xhaka
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby GBLShorty » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:53 pm

yadunoe wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
yadunoe wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
UFGN wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:
indy23 wrote:
GBLShorty wrote:

Yeah lets get Fehkir.

i think we should line up 4-4-2 diamond next year and play ozil in the hole behind laca n auba and have mikhi ramsey and new cdm/ xhaka elneny we need a gk and new cb for sure sell mustafi and xhaka

I dont know if that would work with no CMs
GBLShorty
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Ach » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:07 pm

French striker Karim Benzema is open to leaving Saudi Pro League club Al-Ittihad but, while the 36-year-old believes a move to England is a possibility, his wages may prove a stumbling block to any potential move to Arsenal or Chelsea. (Standard)

Sell havertz to Saudi club
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Previous

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill