Gianluca Scamacca

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: Gianluca Scamacca

Postby alexafc12 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:04 pm

Santi wrote:Liked the look of this guy but not gonna pretend had even heard of him before the rumours. Let’s hope he flops hard because right now looks like a very good deal for West Ham.

Great deal. Gutted we missed out on this one.

Only heard of him 10 days ago and never seen him play but he looks the part.

If he does great f**k Arteta and Edu if not then f**k them anyway because we should have got him
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Salibatelli » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:00 pm

Santi wrote:Liked the look of this guy but not gonna pretend had even heard of him before the rumours. Let’s hope he flops hard because right now looks like a very good deal for West Ham.

Barely anyone has, it’s like Vieira (although he’s even less proven), may turn out to be good but very few really know what he can do.

Can’t say I’m bothered we missed out at this stage, hoped we might have signed another goalscorer though.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby Est83 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:20 pm

My thoughts exactly.

Don't watch anywhere near as much football as I used to, but for me this seemed like the best option for an out and out CF, bar the Bank breakers like Haaland, Nunez and Lewabdowski.

Personally still think we need a real CF, potentially a target man, or at least someone with more physical presence, as a style alternative at least... but who?

Yea, hope this guy flops.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby NovaGB » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:13 pm

Yeah to be honest only after the links i watched some YT vids making him look god like, hopefully he flops :)
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby yadunoe » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:29 am

I think we need his profile of striker up top to rotate with jesus
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Previous

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill