Djed Spence

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: Djed Spence

Postby alexafc12 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:01 am

Reiss wrote:I'll deffo believe a bunch of negative doomers over someone that sees and trains with them day in day out :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:

How is not putting Zinchenko ahead of KDB for technical ability being a doomer :lol:
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Ach » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:03 am

alexafc12 wrote:
Reiss wrote:I'll deffo believe a bunch of negative doomers over someone that sees and trains with them day in day out :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:

How is not putting Zinchenko ahead of KDB for technical ability being a doomer :lol:

We're linked with Zinchenko and not kdb so he automatically becomes awesome and better.

Kyle Walker is the be all and end all of all things technical
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Reiss » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:05 am

Ach wrote:
alexafc12 wrote:

We're linked with Zinchenko and not kdb so he automatically becomes awesome and better.

Kyle Walker is the be all and end all of all things technical

No Ach you are, a poster on a forum on the internet :hail:
Reiss
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Clarkey T » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:07 pm

On signing for Tottenham he said...

Djed Spence wrote:"I bring excitement, skill, speed. I just want to excite the fans and play well,"

...To the Championship maybe.

He's the only player I've seen stepping up from the Championship to the Premier League who says what he brings when it's a league he has simply never played in.

He'd have been better saying "I like to attack" rather than coming across as over confident.

He looked good against us but that's the magic of the FA Cup... we see Conference teams almost knocking out a Premier League team every year, the players look fantastic for one game yet they still ply their trade in the Conference 3 years later.

We will see how he does, it's a shame he didn't go back to Forest though and learn the Premier League there.
Clarkey T
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:00 pm

Clarkey T wrote:On signing for Tottenham he said...

Djed Spence wrote:"I bring excitement, skill, speed. I just want to excite the fans and play well,"

...To the Championship maybe.

He's the only player I've seen stepping up from the Championship to the Premier League who says what he brings when it's a league he has simply never played in.

He'd have been better saying "I like to attack" rather than coming across as over confident.

He looked good against us but that's the magic of the FA Cup... we see Conference teams almost knocking out a Premier League team every year, the players look fantastic for one game yet they still ply their trade in the Conference 3 years later.

We will see how he does, it's a shame he didn't go back to Forest though and learn the Premier League there.

For 12.5m he can be a total flop and Spurs will get their money back - on the other hand he could be the dog's dangles - let's hope not.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Previous

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill