Mauro Icardi

Heard any rumours? This is the place to discuss potential transfer targets.

Re: Mauro Icardi

Postby NovaGB » Tue May 12, 2020 6:43 pm

Ach wrote:
NovaGB wrote:
Ach wrote:Auba stole a team mates missus and tattooed kids names on himself?

Lol didn't know Icardi did that, i just read a while back that him and Nainggolan where disruptive.

It's the only thing he's known for. He's a massive c***.

Obviously not, or i would have known before you said it.

I'd take him though, if we lose Auba we need a decent striker.
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Ach » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:40 am

Paris Saint-Germain striker Mauro Icardi is the subject of interest from Chelsea and Arsenal - according to Fichajes.

The 28-year-old could leave Parc des Princes in January amid a lack of regular starts, and has been linked with a return to Italy.

The Premier League could also be an option for Icardi, whose situation is being tracked by London rivals Chelsea and Arsenal.

Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:19 pm

Nope nope nope. Another with huge attitude problems his whole career and not good enough to make up for it.

Get Lautaro or someone else younger.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby KG3 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Santi wrote:Nope nope nope. Another with huge attitude problems his whole career and not good enough to make up for it.

Get Lautaro or someone else younger.
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Ach » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:25 pm

Paris Saint-Germain are said to be open to offers for Mauro Icardi in January, and football.london has suggested that Arsenal could join the battle for his signature.

The Gunners are in the market for another proven goalscorer and an Argentina international could come into their thoughts if Mikel Arteta decides to favour experience over potential.

Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:45 pm

I like the fact he's a bit nasty, I just know Arteta doesn't manage that type of personality well. I worry that he'd come in and ruin the positive vibes our youngsters are giving off.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby yadunoe » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:06 pm

whats his goalscoring record like i dont know if he fits the profile of the striker we need
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Arsenal Tone » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:42 pm

yadunoe wrote:whats his goalscoring record like i dont know if he fits the profile of the striker we need
I know it was brilliant in italy a few years ago. A bit like vlahovic is doing now.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:51 pm

The Athletic reports that Arsenal snubbed an opportunity to swap Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for Mauro Icardi during the January transfer window.

The Gunners finally moved an unsettled striker out to Barcelona, but only after turning down the chance to take an Argentina international from Paris Saint-Germain in exchange

Lol
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:54 pm

Ach wrote:
The Athletic reports that Arsenal snubbed an opportunity to swap Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for Mauro Icardi during the January transfer window.

The Gunners finally moved an unsettled striker out to Barcelona, but only after turning down the chance to take an Argentina international from Paris Saint-Germain in exchange

Lol

Very smart to pass on this guy.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Fran Solo » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:45 am

Arsenal Tone wrote:I like the fact he's a bit nasty, I just know Arteta doesn't manage that type of personality well. I worry that he'd come in and ruin the positive vibes our youngsters are giving off.

100%. If the club or the manager don't want to manage players with certain type of personality then don't sign them.
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby VCC » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:13 am

jayramfootball wrote:
Ach wrote:

Lol

Very smart to pass on this guy.

Bullshit, and about as much bullshit as the support you hail you have for Arteta but never quite put your money where your mouth is in the Predictions league where you constantly back the other sides in the big games.
To turn down such a deal knowingly that Auba was going is pure madness, Laca is not prolific and Eddie should be a rock star because he is not a footballer ( striker ).Even if Icardi struggled to find his feet he would be better than our current crop.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Previous

Return to Arsenal's Rumour Mill