Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Postby GoonerBeatYa » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:47 am

Arsene Nose wrote:Auba needs to call Mino Raiola if the best his agent can do is 170k. That’s fecking Nasri money.

Don't believe everything you read. You really think he would come for 170k a week when he's 28. This will probably be his final big contract which is why I think this deal won't happen.

" I eat football. Sleep football. I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate."
- Thierry Henry
GoonerBeatYa
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Sims » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:55 am

Personal terms already been agreed
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:56 am

Sims wrote:Personal terms already been agreed

Don’t do this to yourself!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Still doesn't explain why we haven't put in an offer yet. If it's been agreed, the only thing left to do is put in the bid for 50m or whatever.

We've got the money. He wants to come and Dortmund don't play that shit (players wanting to leave). We have 10 days left which is not long for Dortmund to find a replacement.

We need to not put any excuses in the way for them if we want this to happen.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:16 pm

GoonerBeatYa wrote:PEAce and quiet is what I want from this transfer cause it apPEArs this deal is dead. On the other hand, this guy is available for PEAnuts and we should pay the cash. This guy is 28 and at is PEAk!!! so why don't this player apPEAl to Wenger? Also I wish we could buy PEA so we can rebuild again and never have a rePEAt of selling to our rivals.. If we don't buy PEA then questions need to be asked on Where's all this money dissapPEAared to and why it takes us so long to sPEAk to clubs and get the deals done. Right..... I am off to the gym with my PEAch and PEAr protein shake.

Dad, is that you?
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Zedie wrote:
GoonerBeatYa wrote:PEAce and quiet is what I want from this transfer cause it apPEArs this deal is dead. On the other hand, this guy is available for PEAnuts and we should pay the cash. This guy is 28 and at is PEAk!!! so why don't this player apPEAl to Wenger? Also I wish we could buy PEA so we can rebuild again and never have a rePEAt of selling to our rivals.. If we don't buy PEA then questions need to be asked on Where's all this money dissapPEAared to and why it takes us so long to sPEAk to clubs and get the deals done. Right..... I am off to the gym with my PEAch and PEAr protein shake.

Dad, is that you?

:rofll: :rofll: sPEAred
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby tufnelltoughie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:28 pm

According to the Dortmund coach Peter Stoger, 'there is nothing concrete happening in respect of the PEA transfer talk'.
tufnelltoughie
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Rastayouth » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:33 pm

According to Kicker we've officially submitted a c. €50m bid that's likely to be rejected.

Classic
Rastayouth
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:37 pm

With all the crap that's gone on, Journo's in Germany telling him to wear his Arsenal shirt etc.

One thing for sure is this has been happening, his agents have come to London, he is out of the Dortmund squad in preparation for a move etc.

The only thing left is for Arsenal to agree the fee and put the money on the table ..............

Now if after all this we do a Higuain and walk away from the table then I've had it with this fked up outfit under Wenger.

Seriously I'm not sure how I'll react if we flush this one down the sh*tter, if they do this will be another case of Arsenal trying to keep the fans guessing while they look busy doing nothing.

I fully expect this one to get done.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsene Nose » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:14 pm

53 mil deal and 170k in wages just seems too good to be true in this market. Not to mention, the BLs top striker willing to move to a club that doesn't play CL any more. Something's not quite right here.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Sims » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Zedie wrote:

Still doesn't explain why we haven't put in an offer yet. If it's been agreed, the only thing left to do is put in the bid for 50m or whatever.

We've got the money. He wants to come and Dortmund don't play that shit (players wanting to leave). We have 10 days left which is not long for Dortmund to find a replacement.

We need to not put any excuses in the way for them if we want this to happen.

first bid lodged today of €50m, they want €60m. expecting a compromise over the weekend

should speed up once mikky is through the door
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby CaptGooner » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:49 pm

This has Lemar written all over it.

Let’s see how many low ball bids we can do to piss them off.
CaptGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby elkanofan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:03 pm

Dortmund want 60million. We will pay that but want the best deal possible.

No stubborness please. make sure we get him!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby GoonerBeatYa » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:53 pm

We are winning 4 nill atm so forget about any more signings this window.

" I eat football. Sleep football. I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate."
- Thierry Henry
GoonerBeatYa
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby alexafc12 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:58 pm

alexafc12 wrote:That Graham Balague bloke on SSN saying the deal is all but done with personal terms agreed. Dortmund want €60-65m and Arsenal only club showing serious interest.

However Wenger has latched on and is slowing down the deal trying to knock down the price. Dortmund/Zorc getting annoyed. Deal should still go through but may take a while.

Deal was agreed at €60m. Wenger supposedly got involved and sensed he could get a better deal as Dortmund keen to offload Auba asap as proving a nuisance in the camp. Wenger has now dropped the previously agreed amount with €50m. Dortmund understandably getting annoyed.

Deal close to falling through. Murmurs Wenger is purposely trying to end this deal as doesn’t believe Auba is an improvement over Welceck or Giroud. Likewise prefers Iwobi to Miki but accepts he will be free with the Alexis deal.

Wenger main priority is to land Evans. Also interested in Nani as a possibility to replace Walcott.
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club