An Interview With...... TheLittleMozart

Get to know Goonersworld members a little bit better

An Interview With...... TheLittleMozart

Postby SE13 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:00 pm

1] Name: Billy Murray

2] Age: 19

3] Location: Sunny old glasgow

4] Height: About 5'9

5] Occupation: student doing a sports & fitness course and part-time in virgin media

6] Marital status: Single,but been with my gf now for 9 months

7] Would you consider marrying: Easily

8] Favourite place to visit: Ibizaaa!!

9] Favourite food: Yorkshire puddings with salt and gravy!!

10] Favourite drink: Flat Irn Brew

11] Why do you support Arsenal: They're sexy football and I just love the players that play for them.

12] Favourite all-time player: Thierry Henry

13] What would you give up in return for a season ticket for life: My left nut

14] Best match involving Arsenal: Cant rememeber the score,think 2-1.. when henry pished on the full spurs team and slotted it home with his left foot.

15] If you could live anywhere, where would it be: Hrm..possibly glasgow/london

16] If you could have a super power, what would it be and why: Being able to stop time. You could do anything you wanted!!

17] If you won the lottery, what would you do: Treat everyone whos close to me to a holiday,buy a massive house and shower my mrs with gifts.

With a special thanks for doing this, I now leave the thread open for others to ask a few questions of their own, within reason!

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Re: An Interview With...... TheLittleMozart

Postby Trina » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:15 pm

Nice interview :)

What's your most embarrassing moment? :P
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby gzagee » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Name something you've done that you'd never admit to your missus. :sneaky2:
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Trina » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:02 pm

I like that one :D
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Gooner Girl » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:12 pm

You put salt on your yorkshire puds?! Seriously?

they're one my all time fave foods but not with salt!

Oooh and what sort of sports course are you doing exactly and what sort of career would you like to lead on from it?
Gooner Girl
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Libertine » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 pm

SE13 wrote:14] Best match involving Arsenal: Cant rememeber the score,think 2-1.. when henry pished on the full spurs team and slotted it home with his left foot.

You can't remember the score from your favourite ever Arsenal game?

Let yourself down there son.....
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:32 pm

SE13 wrote:1] Name: Billy Murray

You were quality in Ghostbusters, what was it like to work alongside a legend such as Slimer?

And also if you could ask God one question what would it be?(I'll answer it for you)
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby Libertine » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:11 am

What's your favourite book?
(you can have 1 each for non-fiction/fiction if you like)
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby TheLittleMozart » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:43 pm

Trina wrote:Nice interview :)

Funny you mention that becuase that moment was probably last night...
I know to be quite the sleepwalker but last nights episode was by far the worse...

So me and geraldine were happily sleeping in my bed when out of nowhere I decided to jump up outta my bed like a bat out of hell and launched myself onto my cabinet and started jumping back and forward between this and my bed.
Geraldine(bless her) started screaming at the top of her voice waking up the full house in the process. My mum and dad come running in shouting 'did he hit you' :dizzy: whilts Im still in a state of total madness in my sleep. But I take a wrong step and slip between my cabinet and bed and batter my shin and forearm off my bed in the process nearly breaking them and my dad grabbs me,slaps my on the face to wake me up for me to be sitting on my bed with my 'rents,sister and her bf and geraldine all looking at me and my room in a total state and me not having a cluie whats just happend until I was told!!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:45 pm

TheLittleMozart wrote:

I know to be quite the sleepwalker but last nights episode was by far the worse...

So me and geraldine were happily sleeping in my bed when out of nowhere I decided to jump up outta my bed like a bat out of hell and launched myself onto my cabinet and started jumping back and forward between this and my bed.
Geraldine(bless her) started screaming at the top of her voice waking up the full house in the process. My mum and dad come running in shouting 'did he hit you' :dizzy: whilts Im still in a state of total madness in my sleep. But I take a wrong step and slip between my cabinet and bed and batter my shin and forearm off my bed in the process nearly breaking them and my dad grabbs me,slaps my on the face to wake me up for me to be sitting on my bed with my 'rents,sister and her bf and geraldine all looking at me and my room in a total state and me not having a cluie whats just happend until I was told!!

You missed a very important part of that story............................ was Geraldine naked? :sneaky2: :smartass:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby arseman » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:48 pm

TheLittleMozart wrote:

So what was your excuse? :sneaky:
arseman
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby rachel83 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:49 pm

:rofll: :roflmao: :rofll: :roflmao: at that story!!
rachel83
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby TheLittleMozart » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:56 pm

gzagee wrote:Name something you've done that you'd never admit to your missus. :sneaky2:

Well I tell my mrs everything... Now
But the thing tht took my longest to tell her was tht my old mrs got preggerz and she had an abortion. Was some seriously deep shit tht I got myself into back then! :think:

@ Libertine: Im not really a book reader,although I did read George Orwells 1986 in school and loved it. Needless to say Ive never read a book since!

@ GoonerGirl: I put salt on just about everything and in my opinion it makes them taste 10000x better! Oh man,my mouths watering just thinking about them :biggrin:
The course Im doing will lead to me becoming a sprots coach where if i persue it properly could popssile become a football coach of some sort!
You never know,in 6 years time you could see me on the arsenal bench next the mr wenger himself ;)

@ ADS: Slimer,well he was very touchy feely.. A right perv if you ask me!
And i would probaly ask god if all tht stuff written in the bible was actually true!!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby TheLittleMozart » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:57 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
TheLittleMozart wrote:

You missed a very important part of that story............................ was Geraldine naked? :sneaky2: :smartass:

If it makes the story better then yes mate... Yes she was ;)
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby SE13 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:02 pm

Parents are obviously a lot less strict than in my day! I doubt I'd be allowed to sleep in the same bed as my wife even now if I stopped at their house, despite four (nearly five) children, and being married for donkeys years!

Fair play if you can get away with it though!

Here's a question I asked SL in her slot (pardon the pun).... If you had the choice of Scotland being merged into England and becoming a united Country under the name of England, or Arsenal winning The European Cup, which would you choose and why.....

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Next

Return to Members Interviews Archives