An Interview With........ Rachel83

Get to know Goonersworld members a little bit better

Re: An Interview With........ Rachel83

Postby ken day » Wed May 21, 2008 1:23 pm

Rach you sound boring as f--k, get out and live a little girl, remember you are a long time dead :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:
you win some, you lose some, chillout and enjoy life
ken day
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby rachel83 » Wed May 21, 2008 1:24 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Have you ever done anything illegal? and if so what? (you don't have to tell us about any murders)

Yes. I speed a lot. And did drugs in high school :embarassed:

ChVint22 wrote:If you can change one thing on how the rest of the world views Americans what would it be? (meaning of course the negative views they may have on us)

We're not all ignorant. Some of us have traveled a decent amount and have a pretty good grasp on the rest of the world.
rachel83
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Wed May 21, 2008 1:24 pm

aww thanks Rach! :rose:

Have you ever had a serious falling out with someone over football, if so who & what was it over?
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby rachel83 » Wed May 21, 2008 1:27 pm

ken day wrote:Rach you sound boring as f--k, get out and live a little girl, remember you are a long time dead :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:

Sorry, man, I've been really, really tired lately and just haven't been my usual witty self. In the past 2 days I've had at least 5 different people at work ask what's wrong with me.
rachel83
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby niko197 » Wed May 21, 2008 1:33 pm

how are you going to support on EURO!?

cro, cro, cro
niko197
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby rachel83 » Wed May 21, 2008 1:48 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:Have you ever had a serious falling out with someone over football, if so who & what was it over?

I’ve never had a serious falling out with anyone over football, but I’ve had a LOT of fights, to the point where I’ve been ready to punch someone on more than one occastion. It’s usually with Revs/Spurs fans (there are a surprising amount of them), and because of us (there are several other Revs/Arsenal fans who are just as passionate about both teams as I am) the BigSoccer moderators made us our own thread to fight on, on the Revs boards.
I’ve also gotten in several very heated arguments with a ManU fan at work. Bastard :angry:

niko197 wrote:how are you going to support on EURO!?

cro, cro, cro

ENGLAND, OF COURSE! Oh wait... :lol:
Probably Poland, because I love the country and have tons of friends there. I'll choose Croatia as my second team, though, just for you Niko :heart:
rachel83
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Reverend Gooner » Wed May 21, 2008 2:35 pm

Rachel83 wrote:Favourite place to visit?: Krakow, Poland

I went there in 2005 before the drunken scourge of England ruined it. It is the only major city not bombed by the Nazi's and consequently is a very beautiful city. The market square is massive and very lively, the castle is awesome and the prices are very agreeable.

Trouble is that over the last few years the drunken louts, stag parties, hen nights, etc of Britain have soured the atmosphere and culture of the place and many locals now hate the English speaking people. They have even had to enact new laws about the dress code and alcohol sales to Brits and it is not the place it used to be. My mate who went again is testament to that.

I don't want to put you off, you may be ok being American but i can only apologise for my countrymen for sabotaging what was such a fantastic place when i went.

Question time

1) Would you give up supporting (watching, listening or finding news about) the Revs next season if it meant that the gunners would win the treble? If you said no then the gunners would win nothing.

2) If you had the chance to acquire a mind reading power for a day would you?

3) If a film was made chronicling your life who would you want to play you?

4) If you found evidence with disproves one of the world's religions would you show the world to enlighten everyone or would you destroy it so that that religions followers could keep their belief.

5) If you were the new president and you had to enact 3 new policies in the "make America better bill" (guaranteed to get through congress, etc) what would they be?
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed May 21, 2008 4:06 pm

Ok Rach, you are trapped in a room with a lion, a tiger, a bear and Cristiano Ronaldo, you have a gun but it only has two bullets, what do you do?
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby rachel83 » Wed May 21, 2008 5:27 pm

Question time

1) Would you give up supporting (watching, listening or finding news about) the Revs next season if it meant that the gunners would win the treble? If you said no then the gunners would win nothing.

Dammit, Rev :angry: Didn’t I say loyal is a word that describes me? This will never happen, so I’m not going to worry myself thinking about it. But probably yes.

2) If you had the chance to acquire a mind reading power for a day would you?

Definitely. It’d be nice to know exactly what people think of me and who my true friends are.

3) If a film was made chronicling your life who would you want to play you?

Interesting question. Paris Hilton…she’d at least make my life seem more interesting than it really is.

4) If you found evidence with disproves one of the world's religions would you show the world to enlighten everyone or would you destroy it so that that religions followers could keep their belief.

What I would do would depend on what religion it is and exactly what evidence it is.

5) If you were the new president and you had to enact 3 new policies in the "make America better bill" (guaranteed to get through congress, etc) what would they be?[/quote]

1) I would make every teenager travel to an impoverished country and help build an infrastructure which would help provide food and water to everyone.
2) Make pot legal
3) Have alcohol instead of water come out of the tap (except for showers)

Fabrestuta wrote:Ok Rach, you are trapped in a room with a lion, a tiger, a bear and Cristiano Ronaldo, you have a gun but it only has two bullets, what do you do?

Bullet 1: Kill the diving cheat
Bullet 2: Shoot the lock off the door so I can get out
rachel83
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed May 21, 2008 10:53 pm

Oooh so close Rach, the correct answer is, shoot Ronaldo twice.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby rachel83 » Wed May 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Oooh so close Rach, the correct answer is, shoot Ronaldo twice.

Aww, man. I almost put that...? :sneaky:
rachel83
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Trina » Wed May 21, 2008 11:07 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Ok Rach, you are trapped in a room with a lion, a tiger, a bear and Cristiano Ronaldo, you have a gun but it only has two bullets, what do you do?

I think that should be a question to all member is General Chat :D

My answer would be... shoot the lion and tiger and stick the bear up Ronaldo's arse.

:lipssealed:

Back on topic :P

What's your most embarrassing moment? :D
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Wed May 21, 2008 11:22 pm

LMFAO @ Trina ^^ now THAT is DEFINATLEY my latest contender for post of the week sorry GES! :rofll:

------------------------------------------

If you had a genie in a magic lamp what would your 3 personal wishes be?
Cant be any of the president answer ones. ;)
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby rachel83 » Thu May 22, 2008 3:30 pm

Trina wrote:What's your most embarrassing moment? :D

I try soooo hard to not embarrass myself and it usually works.
Let's see...I tripped going up the stairs in front of a guy I liked during college. The next day I did it again. And then again the next week. I finally decided to just take the elevator when he was around.

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:If you had a genie in a magic lamp what would your 3 personal wishes be?

1) To find my prince charming :heart:
2) Arsenal and the Revs to win the treble, preferrably in the same year. :cloud9: (is that cheating to make that only one wish?)
3) It'd be nice to have enough money to live comfortably and be able to travel wherever I want whenever I want :biggrin:
rachel83
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Good_Eye_Sniper » Thu May 22, 2008 5:42 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:LMFAO @ Trina ^^ now THAT is DEFINATLEY my latest contender for post of the week sorry GES! :rofll:

------------------------------------------

If you had a genie in a magic lamp what would your 3 personal wishes be?

Thwarted at every turn :shifty: :crybaby: :rolleyes: :P
Good_Eye_Sniper
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to Members Interviews Archives