An interview with........SE13!

Get to know Goonersworld members a little bit better

Re: An interview with........SE13!

Postby SE13 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:58 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:If you was invisible for a day what would you do?

Trutherly...

Use your imagination!

However, there is one person due a visit from myself, and invisibility would make that all the more amusing, not to mention that I wouldn't be in the frame.....

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:48 pm

if you were gay for a day, who would you shag?

if you had to (dont avoid the question)
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby SE13 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:46 pm

absolutely_fabregas wrote:if you were gay for a day, who would you shag?

You!

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:02 pm

SE13 wrote:
absolutely_fabregas wrote:if you were gay for a day, who would you shag?

You!

ha lol

:shifty:

:rofll:
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby mikey_gooner » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:26 pm

who were the one away team you feared visiting back in your herd days ? :sneaky:
mikey_gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby SE13 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:33 pm

mikey_gooner wrote:who were the one away team you feared visiting back in your herd days ? :sneaky:

QPR almost certainly. Leeds coming a close second.

QPR was bad because they knew the area better, and came from everywhere, Leeds because the accent stuck out like a sore thumb! :lipssealed:

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby mikey_gooner » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:38 pm

grew up in west london , and QPR were the local team . could see the stadium from the classroom , which was next to wormwood scrubs prison , yeah classy area i know !! that white city estate is not a nice place to be wandering around after dark i can tell you . used to know a few of the qpr lads and they were a decent little mob who would give any one a battle given even numbers .
also know what you mean about leeds , but had more grief with them at home rather then away :wink:
mikey_gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby SE13 » Sat May 03, 2008 4:16 am

That's about enough of me.... Please PM me if you wish to play a part in the interview series.... Just a couple of staff members to go, then it's open to everyone.

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Reverend Gooner » Fri May 09, 2008 6:53 pm

SE13, here is one question i would love to know the answer to!

Would you sacrifice 3 years of your football life to get terraces back at the emirates.

What i mean is that for 3 years you cannot watch (live or on tv), listen to, watch any clips of or view up to date text services (ie bbc) of any football whatsoever.

The only info you could get is on here but you would be banned from using the "live match chat thread" you could only get your info off the papers, website pages (not including live updates) or match reports or other topics thread on this site.

If you did this then one of the stands at the Emirates would be converted to terracing and at cheaper prices. If you violated the terms once then no terraces. Would you make the sacrifice?

Would you do it?
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SE13 » Sat May 10, 2008 7:33 am

Reverend Gooner wrote:SE13, here is one question i would love to know the answer to!

Would you sacrifice 3 years of your football life to get terraces back at the emirates.

What i mean is that for 3 years you cannot watch (live or on tv), listen to, watch any clips of or view up to date text services (ie bbc) of any football whatsoever.

The only info you could get is on here but you would be banned from using the "live match chat thread" you could only get your info off the papers, website pages (not including live updates) or match reports or other topics thread on this site.

If you did this then one of the stands at the Emirates would be converted to terracing and at cheaper prices. If you violated the terms once then no terraces. Would you make the sacrifice?

Would you do it?

I would be prepared to do that! I would do almost anything to see the return of terracing. IMHO, there was nothing wrong with terraces, although they did need modernising.

There is a special anniversary tomorrow, and I shall be creating a thread in the morning, but it will give an idea as to another reason I am opposed to seats!

In short, I would be prepared to lose a testicle to see terraces at Ashburton Grove!!

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Reverend Gooner » Mon May 12, 2008 4:31 pm

Lol, i thought you would even though that is one hell of a sacrifice. I get the impression you would do anything to get terraces back. Although to lose a testicle :shock: that would take alot of balls man (barnum bunche)

Here is the ultimate

Would you vote for Brown in the next election if he pledged to bring back terraces? :lol:
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SE13 » Mon May 12, 2008 4:38 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:Lol, i thought you would even though that is one hell of a sacrifice. I get the impression you would do anything to get terraces back. Although to lose a testicle :shock: that would take alot of balls man (barnum bunche)

Here is the ultimate

Would you vote for Brown in the next election if he pledged to bring back terraces? :lol:

As long as he wasn't telling the usual political lies to capture our vote.

Luckily, I don't live in his constituancy, so would never need to vote directly for him. But judging by the state he has allowed Britain to become, a vote for him (Labour) would be heavily in the minority, and it wouldn't make any damaging difference.

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Reverend Gooner » Mon May 12, 2008 5:04 pm

True, that would be my thoughts too, probably not the best situation to put forward.

3096388.jpg

Anyway i hope we one day get your dream and the terraces come back. Although without the dudes smoking and the haircuts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SE13 » Mon May 12, 2008 5:10 pm

That picture..... Looks very 70's!

Increase the population on there ten fold, so that basically you were all rammed solid, with barely enough room to raise your arms, add a few surges, a cauldron of noise with constant chanting and you'll get the picture of those glory days!

I'll admit to smoking on the terraces, but NO WAY did I have a barnet as dodgy as some of those, nor the silly moustaches!

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby SE13 » Mon May 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Something I can only echo!

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

PreviousNext

Return to Members Interviews Archives