An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Get to know Goonersworld members a little bit better

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:09 am

ChVint22 wrote:Was it hard kissing your man friend for the first time knowing he was a scouse?


LOL not when my previous conquest was a bluebird. (Cardiff City) :disgust:
The Swansea/cardiff rivalry can be compared to Arsenal/Yid btw. That includes football & cities, we hate eachother, the only good thing about cardiff is the Millenium Stadium. The place is a dive.

Plus it makes for fun & games when Arsenal face Liverpool, wooohoooo theres going to be all out WAR in this house for the next 2 weeks! :sneaky:
Image
User avatar
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team
 
Posts: 14462
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:26 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby SE13 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:06 am

Given the rivalry between Cardiff and Swansea, plus the Wales/England thing........

If you had a choice of places to live, would it be Cardiff or England (Anywhere in England will do)

AND

Why is Swansea better than Cardiff....?
Image

Image

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
User avatar
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 38139
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Lincoln

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:42 am

what countries do you like best: scotland,england,ireland


did you ever shoot somebody when you were in army?
Image
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007
 
Posts: 10070
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 pm

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby Cheese » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:28 pm

Out of Alex Ferguson, Juande Ramos and Avram Grant who would you shag, who would you marry and who would you kill? :P :biggrin:
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15075
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:10 pm

SE13 wrote:Given the rivalry between Cardiff and Swansea, plus the Wales/England thing........
If you had a choice of places to live, would it be Cardiff or England (Anywhere in England will do)
AND
Why is Swansea better than Cardiff....?

England, purely because if i could move anywhere it would be back to London, for obvious reasons. But ive lived in Guilford, Aldershot, Plymouth & Surrey as well as London, but id go back to Mill Hill East, NW7.

Swansea is better than cardiff because it has me in it! :biggrin:

absolutely_fabregas wrote:what countries do you like best: scotland,england,ireland
did you ever shoot somebody when you were in army?


I have lived in both England & Ireland out of those 3, i loved Ireland just as much as i loved living in England, so i cant really answer this question accuratley, as ive not visited scotland properly only travelled through to Stranraer to get ferry crossing to Belfast.

No, i never shot anyone other than a fig.8 target, but was a markswoman.

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:Out of Alex Ferguson, Juande Ramos and Avram Grant who would you shag, who would you marry and who would you kill? :P :biggrin:


do i have to answer this? how about none of them eeeewwww! :naughty:

OK if forced, after a failed suicide attempt, it would be

shag Ramos, then scrub in a bath of bleach & head to the nearest STD clinic in case of yid infection.
Marry Grant - you see i could get it annuled because i wouldnt consumate the marraige, then flog my story to the papers, but before i had the chance to flog the russian would pay me off & then it would be like i won the lottery...see previous page...and you lot would get to come to my Emirates box...ulterior motives!
Kill ferguson. :sneaky:
Image
User avatar
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team
 
Posts: 14462
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:26 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby left right left » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:35 pm

here we go hells bells!!! you must of known this was coming!!!


if you had to eat one of this or never see your bubas again what would it be



1. human shit
2. a bowl of puke, from a man who had a rubby the night before
3. 11 orange slugs
4. a live cows udders

you must eat a hole mouth fall!!!!


let the games begin :biggrin:
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
left right left
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4204
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: hertford

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby Cheese » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:40 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:Out of Alex Ferguson, Juande Ramos and Avram Grant who would you shag, who would you marry and who would you kill? :P :biggrin:


do i have to answer this? how about none of them eeeewwww! :naughty:

OK if forced, after a failed suicide attempt, it would be

shag Ramos, then scrub in a bath of bleach & head to the nearest STD clinic in case of yid infection.
Marry Grant - you see i could get it annuled because i wouldnt consumate the marraige, then flog my story to the papers, but before i had the chance to flog the russian would pay me off & then it would be like i won the lottery...see previous page...and you lot would get to come to my Emirates box...ulterior motives!
Kill ferguson. :sneaky:

Haha great one :clap: :lol:

Your on an island and you can have one person, one item and one celebrity. Who and what are they?
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15075
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:43 pm

Have you ever nicked something from a shop just for the hell of it? (and not just when you were a kid)
User avatar
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 18570
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:43 pm

Before i answer this am i stranded on a desert island?
Image
User avatar
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team
 
Posts: 14462
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:26 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby Cheese » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:46 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:Before i answer this am i stranded on a desert island?


Yes.

Also pick one Goonersworld member, so that's you, a goonersworld member, a celeb, someone you know and an item.
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15075
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby left right left » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:48 pm

dont worry about all this nice shit man!!!!!


anwser mine hells
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
left right left
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4204
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: hertford

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:03 pm

In answer to LRL's question is would be 11 orange slugs, id just imagine them as jelly beans!

Image

Fabrestuta wrote:Have you ever nicked something from a shop just for the hell of it? (and not just when you were a kid)


Not as an adult, but as a kid i nicked a Duran Duran magazine from the newsagents & often pinched 1/2 penny blackjacks!

As an adult i have unwittingly stolen, when Jake was newborn, id gone into superdrug and instead of grabbing a basket as it was awkward with carrying that & pushing a pram, i just put the stuff i was intending to buy on top as it was a carrycot style pram, anyway i didnt want to put the double pack of nappies on there in case it was too heavy so put them on the tray underneath, by the time i got to the checkout this assitant was going all goooey eyed over my newborn son, and i totally forgot about the nappies, half way down the road i looked in a shop window & saw the reflection of them looked over my shoulder & ran for the tube! :biggrin:


All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:
She_Gunner_Wales wrote:Before i answer this am i stranded on a desert island?

Yes.
Also pick one Goonersworld member, so that's you, a goonersworld member, a celeb, someone you know and an item.



GW member: Trina, so she would have some peace & not have to get up at daft o'clock every morning, plus we could have girly chats & moan about how well you lot are coping without us. ;)
a celeb - francesco totti...well he is a football celeb! :heart:
Someone i know, would be my best mate Nikki.
and my item would be a genie in a magic lamp, so i could whisk us back to reality. :smartass:
Image
User avatar
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team
 
Posts: 14462
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:26 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:12 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:
Not as an adult, but as a kid i nicked a Duran Duran magazine from the newsagents & often pinched 1/2 penny blackjacks!

As an adult i have unwittingly stolen, when Jake was newborn, id gone into superdrug and instead of grabbing a basket as it was awkward with carrying that & pushing a pram, i just put the stuff i was intending to buy on top as it was a carrycot style pram, anyway i didnt want to put the double pack of nappies on there in case it was too heavy so put them on the tray underneath, by the time i got to the checkout this assitant was going all goooey eyed over my newborn son, and i totally forgot about the nappies, half way down the road i looked in a shop window & saw the reflection of them looked over my shoulder & ran for the tube! :biggrin:



I got caught nicking a pack of Rolo when I was a kid and I cried so much the shopkeeper let me off. :biggrin:
User avatar
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 18570
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:12 pm

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby left right left » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:13 pm

YOUR SICK MAN
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
left right left
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4204
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: hertford

Re: An Interview With...... She_Gunner_Wales

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:20 pm

if goonersworld did gladiators

who do you think would be the male and female winners?
Image
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007
 
Posts: 10070
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Members Interviews Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron