An Interview With...... ChVint22

Get to know Goonersworld members a little bit better

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:53 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:American's are dumb, what do they know? :19:

:36: :13:




Just remember most of us originally descended from England. ;) :lol:
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33052
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby Cheese » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:00 pm

I have a question for you ChVint, do you want to get smashed on Fifa tonight?

I got my new Sony Bravia TV and have started playing the Playstation again after not touching it for like a month.
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15075
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:03 pm

All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:I have a question for you ChVint, do you want to get smashed on Fifa tonight?

I got my new Sony Bravia TV and have started playing the Playstation again after not touching it for like a month.



Game on Cheesy. Don't cry when I beat you boy.

Hey do you have a headset, I finally got a headset, so if you have one, I can talk shit to you while I beat you too.

Also, I started an online league, and if you want to be a part of it you can? PM me for details bro.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33052
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:12 pm

How did you find GoonersWorld?
Image
User avatar
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team
 
Posts: 14462
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:26 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:15 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:How did you find GoonersWorld?




I think I googled it. I was originally trying to google "Gooner", cause I heard that word was associated with Arsenals firm. And at the time I was searching for stuff about firms, because I am fascinated by them to be honest, and then this wonderful place came up, and the rest is history.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33052
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby Cheese » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:37 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
All_Arsenal_1886 wrote:I have a question for you ChVint, do you want to get smashed on Fifa tonight?

I got my new Sony Bravia TV and have started playing the Playstation again after not touching it for like a month.



Game on Cheesy. Don't cry when I beat you boy.

Hey do you have a headset, I finally got a headset, so if you have one, I can talk shit to you while I beat you too.

Also, I started an online league, and if you want to be a part of it you can? PM me for details bro.


No i don't have a headset yet.

see you on there tonight, i'd best get some practice in :6:

yeah PM the details of your league... You don't mind finishing 2nd do you? ;) :P
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15075
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby ozgooner » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:37 pm

so chris who was the better player on fifa , you or cheeseman ???
Image

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
User avatar
ozgooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4272
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:02 am
Location: brisbane , australia

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:29 pm

ozgooner wrote:so chris who was the better player on fifa , you or cheeseman ???



he got scared, and didn't play me, my reputation must have made it around his way. I'm on my PS3 now if you still want some cheesy.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33052
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby SE13 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Back on topic-ish

If you were allowed to drink all day at work, would you consider going in on days when you would normally phone in sick?

Moreover, would you consider another job offer for a slightly better pay rate, but without the drinking allowance?
Image

Image

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
User avatar
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 38139
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Lincoln

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby ozgooner » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:45 pm

if money wasn't a factor what would be your dream ride ?
Image

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
User avatar
ozgooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4272
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:02 am
Location: brisbane , australia

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:47 pm

SE13 wrote:Back on topic-ish

If you were allowed to drink all day at work, would you consider going in on days when you would normally phone in sick?

Moreover, would you consider another job offer for a slightly better pay rate, but without the drinking allowance?



Quite the original question there.... I like.



1. I would probably consider going in on those days, but only if I had a hang over from the night before, cause then I would just go to work and start drinking again to make myself feel better.

2. And the 2nd answer is NO, if I had a job that allowed me to drink at work, I would definately stay there, maybe if the pay at another job was worth the switch then I'd go, but to me, being happy at a job is priceless. I could easily get a different job doing something else with a bit more pay, but I'd rather be happy in the job I have and make less than miserable in a job I don't like and make more.

Happiness is priceless.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33052
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:48 pm

ozgooner wrote:if money wasn't a factor what would be your dream ride ?



easy choice.

I'm a down to earth kinda guy, and I don't like too much of that fancy stuff or do I need a car thats fast. So my dream car would be one of those new Chevy Tahoes. Those are slick.

Yea I know, I'm boring. Sorry.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33052
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby ozgooner » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:51 pm

walkin along the beach , find lamp , genie , 3 wishes ...... ? ? ?
Image

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
User avatar
ozgooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4272
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:02 am
Location: brisbane , australia

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:55 pm

ozgooner wrote:walkin along the beach , find lamp , genie , 3 wishes ...... ? ? ?




hmmm, I wonder how many times I've thought about this, but still not sure what I'd want.


1. For my son to live a happy and healthy life

2. That I die a painless death

3. I wish that each time I reach in my pocket, I could pull out any amount of money that I'm thinking.

In order of importance too.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33052
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby Cheese » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:55 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
ozgooner wrote:so chris who was the better player on fifa , you or cheeseman ???



he got scared, and didn't play me, my reputation must have made it around his way. I'm on my PS3 now if you still want some cheesy.


Yeah i backed out... Disslocated finger :lol:

Seriously i was ill last night and had an earlly night, Can't get on the PS3 because it's in the living room at the moment and the family is watching tv. :5:
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15075
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Members Interviews Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest