An Interview With...... ChVint22

Get to know Goonersworld members a little bit better

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:34 pm

What is your favourite childhood memory?
Image
User avatar
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team
 
Posts: 14462
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:26 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:43 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:What is your favourite childhood memory?



I think it was when I was about 2 years old, I lived with my mom and I was in the back yard playing with a baseball and a bat, and I hit the ball over the fence and went to go climb it, and ended up getting stuck upside down hanging by my diapers. :emb:
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 33173
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby SE13 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:53 am

ChVint22 wrote:
She_Gunner_Wales wrote:What is your favourite childhood memory?



I think it was when I was about 2 years old, I lived with my mom and I was in the back yard playing with a baseball and a bat, and I hit the ball over the fence and went to go climb it, and ended up getting stuck upside down hanging by my diapers. :emb:


That pictures quite an amusing scene!

What is your favourite UK television programme?
Image

Image

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
User avatar
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
 
Posts: 38139
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Lincoln

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby Fordy » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:00 am

which one member of goonersworld would you like to meet the most and why
Fordy
 

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby ozgooner » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:01 am

here 's one ..... have you ever whilst in the shower , cupped your hand under your arse and let it fill with water and fart into it ? it creates the funniest noise ever :0
if the answer is no , would you consider trying it ? :rolf23:
Image

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
User avatar
ozgooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4272
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:02 am
Location: brisbane , australia

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:02 pm

SE13 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
She_Gunner_Wales wrote:What is your favourite childhood memory?



I think it was when I was about 2 years old, I lived with my mom and I was in the back yard playing with a baseball and a bat, and I hit the ball over the fence and went to go climb it, and ended up getting stuck upside down hanging by my diapers. :emb:


That pictures quite an amusing scene!

What is your favourite UK television programme?



Man thats a tough one, not sure if I even watch any of those, all I get are the sports news shows I think. So probably Sky Sports news.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 33173
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:06 pm

Fordy wrote:which one member of goonersworld would you like to meet the most and why



Probably you. And of course Trina. I would like to shake the hands of the people that created and run this place, and then go get drunk as hell with you guys, and hopefully take some more pictures of Trina. :0 :lol: ;) Only joking.

On an honest note, from just knowing you guys on here obviously, you two seem very much like my wife and I, very laid back, nice, caring. And I think we'd all get along and have a great time.

But I'd say the rest of the staff would come in 2nd, then of course most of our regular members that I talk to everyday.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 33173
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:08 pm

ozgooner wrote:here 's one ..... have you ever whilst in the shower , cupped your hand under your arse and let it fill with water and fart into it ? it creates the funniest noise ever :0
if the answer is no , would you consider trying it ? :rolf23:




:rolf23:


No I haven't yet, but hell yes I would try it. I might hit the shower when I get home just to do that. Thanks Oz. ;)
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 33173
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby ozgooner » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:20 pm

favourite gooner of all time ?
favourite non-gooner of all time ?
favourite sportsman ?
ultimate sandwich ?

by the way is a "biscut" a bread roll :6:
Image

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
User avatar
ozgooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4272
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:02 am
Location: brisbane , australia

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:18 am

ozgooner wrote:favourite gooner of all time ?
favourite non-gooner of all time ?
favourite sportsman ?
ultimate sandwich ?

by the way is a "biscut" a bread roll :6:




Favourite Gooner - Henry, and if you mean current Gooner, I'd say Matty.
Favourite non-gooner - Messi
Favourite Sportsman - Ozzie Smith, he was a baseball player in my hometown, and is a living legend, I also named my dog after him, and my grandma knew him personally.
Ultimate sandwich - turkey, ham, roastbeef, and provel cheese, and swiss, on a toasted sub, with black olives, mayo, onions, and pepper.


And yes Oz a biscuit is a kind of a bread roll, but they are usually made a bit different and hold a different shape, but basically the same thing. Do you NOT have biscuits there? Or what do you call them?

Niko aslo said something about biscuits, Niko, what are biscuits in your country?
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 33173
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby Git » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:43 am

ChVint22 wrote:
And yes Oz a biscuit is a kind of a bread roll, but they are usually made a bit different and hold a different shape, but basically the same thing. Do you NOT have biscuits there? Or what do you call them?

Niko aslo said something about biscuits, Niko, what are biscuits in your country?


All ready to dip in your tea... ;]

Image
MML
User avatar
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11825
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:55 am
Location: West Sussex, UK

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby rachel83 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:38 am

Git wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
And yes Oz a biscuit is a kind of a bread roll, but they are usually made a bit different and hold a different shape, but basically the same thing. Do you NOT have biscuits there? Or what do you call them?

Niko aslo said something about biscuits, Niko, what are biscuits in your country?


All ready to dip in your tea... ;]

Image


A biscuit all ready to be smothered in gravy or lathered with butter :D

Image
Image
User avatar
rachel83
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5881
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: Hartford, Connecticut

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:39 pm

rachel83 wrote:
Git wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
And yes Oz a biscuit is a kind of a bread roll, but they are usually made a bit different and hold a different shape, but basically the same thing. Do you NOT have biscuits there? Or what do you call them?

Niko aslo said something about biscuits, Niko, what are biscuits in your country?


All ready to dip in your tea... ;]

Image


A biscuit all ready to be smothered in gravy or lathered with butter :D

Image



Now thats a biscuit. Thanks Rach.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 33173
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby StLGooner » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:39 pm

Git wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
And yes Oz a biscuit is a kind of a bread roll, but they are usually made a bit different and hold a different shape, but basically the same thing. Do you NOT have biscuits there? Or what do you call them?

Niko aslo said something about biscuits, Niko, what are biscuits in your country?


All ready to dip in your tea... ;]

Image



I think we'd call this a cracker over here.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 33173
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: An Interview With...... ChVint22

Postby Cheese » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:48 pm

American's are dumb, what do they know? :19:

:36: :13:
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15075
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Members Interviews Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest